Your advise and thoughts..

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that you're supposed to be 25 years and older to post in this forum, but getting advise from people with more experience is what I am looking for. Let me know your insights and thoughts on the following situation.

Last night i recieved a call from this girl asking me to come over. Now basically i've known her for a while, and i was currently sleeping with her about a month ago on a regular basis. We stopped though because she started seeing another guy, and i basically left it at that. That was two weeks ago.

Anyway, she called last night as i said, and i went over after training. we watched a movie and were jus layin down in her bed. i took advantage of usin all avenues for kino and it was workin all good, although because she was with this new guy (I previously found out from a friend that its her new boyfriend) i didn't want to escalate to quickly.

Whilst with her she never mentioned anything about him, and she wanted to know if i was after anyone in particular etc. i jus played it lettin her know yeh there are other girls i'm interested in, but i want to stay single for awhile.

A few hours later whilst we were talkin and layin next to each other, and slowly started touchin her a little closer to the intimate areas. she didnt respond negative in any way, so i kept goin ahead, fondling her bra strap etc.

In was gettin late, and i needed to head home, so i told her i was gonna take off. Put my shoes on, got my phone and wallet etc, and sat with her on her bed. while she was tellin me somethin, i pushed her down onto the bed and was gonna make the move to kiss her.

Now this is where i was like wtf? she gave me 'that look'. The one before you sleep with them or get intimate in anyway. so as i was about to go for the kiss, she stops me and whispers "Please Don't..."

LOL, wtf please dont? so i said no worries i dont want to confuse you anymore than you are, and played it cool from there like it didnt phase me. i made her laugh a few times and kept the convo all cool, and gave her a hug and then left.

Now the questions are it seems she is interested, but is she? does she really feel confused or jus playin for attention? what to do from here?

I was thinkin fo just nexting her, but I have a work end of year christmas ****tail party this Saturday and she'll be there.

Kontroller X and str8up- your input, thoughts and ideas here would be good

Peace

-MMA Juan

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you don't post in the "mature" section. These are immature kino, kissy etc games dude. This thread really needs to be in the discussion forum.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
OK my take is she made a booty call. Her saying "Please don't.." was token resistance. She wanted you to kiss her and escalate while she pretends it wasn't her fault.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleeping with her on a regular basis.....

Doesn't mention her "boyfriend".....

Sitting on her bed with her.......

You coulda hit it

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you don't post in the "mature" section. These are immature kino, kissy etc games dude. This thread really needs to be in the discussion forum.
It is in the discussion forum. I want a mature outlook on the situation, i'm not going to get that in the discussion forum.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What i meant in the above is i've posted it in the discussion forum aswel, but i wana see a different view on it from here.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleeping with her on a regular basis.....

Doesn't mention her "boyfriend".....

Sitting on her bed with her.......

You coulda hit it
I 'was' sleeping with her on a regualr basis before, but havent in the last 2 weeks because she has a new guy

Reaction score
MMA Juan said:
I 'was' sleeping with her on a regualr basis before, but havent in the last 2 weeks because she has a new guy
WOW, she has a b/f and you were hitting it 12 days ago? Yeah, she has standards! :rolleyes:

Why would a girl invite her ex-pimp, who plucked her 12 days ago, to her bedroom??? Anyone?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
OK my take is she made a booty call. Her saying "Please don't.." was token resistance. She wanted you to kiss her and escalate while she pretends it wasn't her fault.
Yep.

Ketostix nailed it.

As a famous phrase on this forum goes...

"Make the hoe say no".

This chick was giving you all the body language and eye contact in the world that she wanted it and simply said "please don't" because she wanted to rationalize it wasn't her fault later when the guilt would creep up on her for being a scumbag to her main man.

The only time you stop moving forward in a situation like this is when a chick forcefully says no or tries to push you away or whatever.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Look. I know, and everyone knows, and YOU know, OP, that she woulda let you hit it.

BUT. Do NOT EVER hit it if she says please no. You did the right thing!

Because when her boyfriend finds out she slept with you, she is going to cry and say she said "please no", and it is going to go down as RAPE because she is a dumb h0 and he is also stupid, and for her "innocense" and his "pride", you are going to get a wake up call from the PO-PO, and most likely a permanent restraining order on your record, if not life in jail, and a guest spot on your local sexual predator's list.

This is a true story that I have witnessed recently, all your details are IDENTICAL. And I bet it happens a LOT.

She's a dumb h0, you did the right thing, GOOD JOB.

FOR GODDAMSAKES, do not ever press on when the h0 says no!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard enough stories about wackjob women to know if they feel slighted they will cry rape whether a person actually had sex with them or not.

If the guy had sex with them and they cry rape its because they feel guilty over it and want to reclaim their perceived lost innocence.

If the guy doesn't have sex with them they feel slighted and will cry rape because then that will get a guy in trouble and tell the world that she must of been desireable enough to fvck cuz after all that guy raped her (even though its not true).

But anyway the bottom line is wackjob women are going to continue to give problems to men legal and otherwise and you can never always be sure of when some chick you think is perfectly normal is gonna screw you over and cry rape so next time you might as well hit it if you get the opportunity MMA Juan as following Iqqi's (well intentioned but IMO ultimately flawed) advice is like staying inside your house or never crossing the road in order to prevent your death.

Those two things are stupid because:

1. You're gonna die anyway someday.

And...

2. Its living in fear of what might happen and living a life of fear is no life to live at all.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if she said "please no" and he still "grabbed the bull by the horns"... that technically IS rape!

So she would feel no remorse in forgetting the part where she really did want it!

She is obviously a dumb h0, and dumb h0s are the most capable of doing some sh!t like that! She isn't just (damn, whats it called here...) ANTI SLVT defensing, she is SETTING IT UP to be a real life rape case.

When they call OP to the stand, and say "did she or did she not say please no", he is going to have to say yes! She did.

Case CLOSED. Jail cell.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a situation where he has to trust his gut instinct.

A chick that does this isn't always going to go running to the cops which is my point.

She could just be saying that so she can feel better later about herself if the boyfriend finds out what happened and she has to explain it to him and then not feel like a piece of trash about it.

Or she could be a psycho and do what you think she might do Iqqi.

It can go either way but only MMA Juan's gut instinct will give him the heads up about what he should or shouldn't do in such a scenario should it arise again.

Here is further how you protect yourself from questionable women MMA Juan.

If you are going to fvck some chick you don't feel right about as in you think she is probably going to screw you over in some way make sure you wear a condom and dispose of it right after blowing your load by flushing it, also do not talk about how you had sex with that chick on the phone with her or admit what you did together as she could be recording it as evidence to build a rape case against you and hang you in court.

Also if you have some good buddies who you can depend on use them to say that you were with them a certain night when you were with the questionable chick fvcking her brains out, their testimony to you being with them that night pretty much guts that chicks chances of proving you were with her and destroying any b.s case she might bring.

So remember these things when dealing with questionable women or just women you aren't completely sure about...

-Leave no DNA traces by wearing a condom and disposing of it properly and as soon as possible.
-Don't talk about the sex things you two did together on the phone as it may be tapped.
-Have witnesses to back you up as being somewhere else on the night the chick in question said you two had fvcked.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Damn dude. You sound like a pro rapist.

And someone deleted my thread asking how to illegally download photoshop! LOL!

What we have here is a STEP by STEP guide on how to cover up a rape case. By a guy named KontrollerX!!!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, no just a Tom Leykis listener goofy iqqi.

And no we have a step by step guide on how to avoid getting screwed over by questionable women.

Getting rid of the rubber prevents the b!tch from digging it out of the trash later, impregnating herself and trapping some poor bastard for 18 years.

Not admitting to sexual activity on the phone saves a man a 15 year sentence for a crime he didn't commit.

And...

Having witnesses makes all your bases covered so you don't totally get owned in this pro female anti man society.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point about the condom, but if you ask your friends, "so, if the cops ask, I was with you," well, I guess they had better be close friends! As in "help you get rid of a body" close friends!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP:

If there's one thing a woman wants, its a guy to grab her and own her body for a night.

It's even hotter to her if she's already in a relationship with someone. The danger escalates the sex.

She wanted that.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP:

If there's one thing a woman wants, its a guy to grab her and own her body for a night.

It's even hotter to her if she's already in a relationship with someone. The danger escalates the sex.

She wanted that.
I feel ya Luveno, and when i had sex with her in the past, she loved it when i would grab her and dominate over her all the way.

Everyone else's advise, i thanks you all for your insights. Although alot of different opinions, i respect and see where all your views are coming from. Iqqi and Kontroller X- nice responses from both of you.

Back to my original post, i stated i will be seeing her this Saturday night at the work ****tail party. I'm gonna go ahead and play it cool like nothin happened the other day, continue slight kino (not to much, alot of bosses and executives will be there) and jus see what happens from there.

WOW, she has a b/f and you were hitting it 12 days ago? Yeah, she has standards!

Why would a girl invite her ex-pimp, who plucked her 12 days ago, to her bedroom??? Anyone?
Lol cheers LMS, sometimes you need an outside onlook on things to realise how even though we are DJ's, sometimes we miss and overlook the easier hints that ladies give us.