"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

*Youngin's to eager to give up the snatch

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
*P.S. Apologies if I offended anyone with my last post on black people. I'm not racist and didn't mean to come off that way*

BigWilly made himself three approaches today. Victims of different age, race and ge.., no that's it.

BigWilly will keep this post short and sweet, as he always does and at the bottom of it will be his "Theory".

Approach #1. A chick about 19/20(HB7). At a carpark at a mall. BigWilly made small talk, got bad response to applied kino though. His opener was eye contact, smile then asked "Hello, do you know where this <insert bvll**** shop> is?" and led a small convo from there. The more BigWilly pushed the harder this old babe pulled. Fvck it, BigWilly knows when to bail.

#2 Chicky about 17/18yrs old(HB7). Same Scenario, Mall carpark. Same opener as with #1 chick. Got some kino going, some nice laughter, but for some reason BigWilly wasn't feeling it and didn't ask for the digits:)confused: )and just thanked her for the directions and left trolling for chicky number 3.

#3. Feeling like a dipsh!t strolling through the massive ****ing carpark until BigWilly spotted a hottie(HB8)..... kinda young though, looked like jailbait to BigWillies eyes. "Damn she's fine, but what is she, like 15?!"......
"Na, tits are too big for someone only 15!"
BigWilly used the same M.O. as with the first two honeycombs. This one didn't know were his shop was, but BigWilly was feeling the vibe from this honey, before he got carried away he found out how old she was. JUST turned 16 a lil over 1 week ago! "Yea, She's legal to poke now..."
***************************************************
This youngster was the most eager out of all 3 of them. Loved the kino. Laughed her ass off at retarded jokes... She asked how old I was "I'm 20, a lil old for you...." I teased.
Looking sort of offended by this she shot back "uhh noo, my last BF was 19 and my parents were cool with it!"

"Well I'm not your boyfriend.." she blushed to that one. ;)
"Look I gotta go, but **** you know what me and you are doing something on late night shopping thursday" What's your #?" I easily got the digits. The whole convo went for about 5 minutes tops.
Anyway, in general, I've found it much easier to bang these barely legal girls. I think it's a combination of raging hormones and seeking to rebel against authority figures by bangin' some older dude instead of some highschool boy. Alot of these youngsters I bang say "highschool boys are too immature for me" hehe, makes it easier for guys like me.:D Anyway, I have a feeling I'll be bangin' this girl sometime this week, she had a innocent, yet slutty vibe to her. If only I could pull girls a bit closer to my age range but, hey, legal pvssy is legal pvssy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Anyway, in general, I've found it much easier to bang these barely legal girls. I think it's a combination of raging hormones and seeking to rebel against authority figures by bangin' some older dude instead of some highschool boy. Alot of these youngsters I bang say "highschool boys are too immature for me"
its not because you are more mature, its more experinced, they do not want mature guys, another reaosn they like older guys is because you treat younger girls liek litlte girls, like toys, they prefer begin treated liek this, where as you treat girls your age as equalls.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

-DJ-CAGE-

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I live in Aus aswell, These young girls so easy to pickup doesnt even seem worth it.

I done once before and recently had chance to do it again but couldnt take it all the way.
Because realy girls just horny, plus they looking to get into trouble and be drama queens and piss you off.

Then they soon end up pissing you off and saying stupid things like do you love me or something after 2nd/3rd time you seen them, they get too attached and at age that age they dont know any better.

If you want good easy clean p$ssy, maybe not clean, go for it if you want chick to waste your time with.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
LOL.... :D



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I don't want to bang any 12 year old chicks. If it sounded like that.
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
I don't want to bang any 12 year old chicks. If it sounded like that.
lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
I don't want to bang any 12 year old chicks. If it sounded like that.

your secret is safe with us ;)

you just stumbled about the age of consent in mexico ?

or you ran a search on google for any countries with an age of consent of 12 ?

LMAO !

BUSTED !



Lost In Translation
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Cheiradawg is a pedophile!
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Watch it though: you can't go to a foreign country, bang an underaged girl, and get away with it. I don't know how, but they can arrest you for it.

Not that I know...it's in that ageofconsent site -_-
 
Top