Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger women

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you guys in your late 30's and older, how does dating younger women(20's-early 30's) compare to dating women similar to your age?

I have snagged a few 20yo's in my 40's but I never took them serious. One was really good to me and fun to be around. I always questioned what the hell does this chic want with me....I'm 15-20yrs older. Maybe I need to rethink that.

Are they easier to deal with? More optimistic? Less baggage? Less mental issues? Fresh attitudes?

Women in their late 40's(my age) still have nice bodies but most are showing the signs of age. Its harder for me to be attracted to girls my age as I get older.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have snagged a few 20yo's in my 40's but I never took them serious. One was really good to me and fun to be around. I always questioned what the hell does this chic want with me....I'm 15-20yrs older. Maybe I need to rethink that.
Yes you do.
Your personal insecurities are destroying it for yourself. Some in that younger age are actually interested in older dudes and with that mentality you are in self destruction mode.

This guy (Danish newspaper / Google Translate): https://shorturl.gg/ir2 is 50 years old and his girlfriend is 21 years old and it seems they found love between them. So while not by the social standard (Which do not approve , but shame as always. Jealousy I suppose?), it is possible.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always questioned what the hell does this chic want with me....I'm 15-20yrs older. Maybe I need to rethink that.
I question what a woman 35+ would want with me? Drop on my head and on my shoulders all the baggage she's accumulated and turn me from a free spirited young man into a crippled old guy? :oops:

Are they easier to deal with? More optimistic? Less baggage? Less mental issues? Fresh attitudes?
It's enough just to look at them to get the answer (yes) to your questions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you guys in your late 30's and older, how does dating younger women(20's-early 30's) compare to dating women similar to your age?
I am late 30s and have spent my 30s dating women close to my own age, typically slightly younger.

I haven't been able to snag women 10+ years younger. I wish I could.

Its harder for me to be attracted to girls my age as I get older.
This is going to be a bigger problem for me as I age. Women in their 30s and sometimes early 40s can still be physically attractive but even banging a 35 year old isn't as exciting as a 25 year old.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you do.
Your personal insecurities are destroying it for yourself. Some in that younger age are actually interested in older dudes and with that mentality you are in self destruction mode.

This guy (Danish newspaper / Google Translate): https://shorturl.gg/ir2 is 50 years old and his girlfriend is 21 years old and it seems they found love between them. So while not by the social standard (Which do not approve , but shame as always. Jealousy I suppose?), it is possible.
Wow.... you found a story on the internet about a 50 year old dating a 21 year old. Anyone can do it!!!

That being said, I wouldn't want a 21 year old. Yeah, of course, I wouldn't throw her out of bed. But Jesus, young chicks are as dumb as a box of rocks and I don't have the time or the energy to educate them.....

Maybe in another time.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever picked up 20yrs younger in OLD?
I actually just arranged to meet a 21 year old next weekend. I’m 40. Youngest I dated/ ****ed was 33. So I’ll let you know….

I came looking for advice as the age gap is enough to make my usual tactics a bit wonky. I’m thinking I’ll just make sure I have £1000 in a roll and nonchalantly unfold a note from it when I pay for a drink…

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my thirties and, for me, dating younger women, like in their early twenties, usually went one of two ways: she's either looked up to me as someone to learn from in an open-minded way, or acted like the age/experience gap was irrelevant. While I generally preferred the latter case overall since it feels less icky, ironically that type tends to be less mature in some ways and it shows in conversation. Perhaps the open-minded learning attitude that the first type lends itself to the development of better communication skills.

In comparison, dating women closer to my age means dealing with people who have already figured out what they're all about. This can be amazing if she and I share similar values, if she's emotionally mature, etc. but it can be a real sh!tshow if that isn't the case because it's hard to grow when you're already grown. I usually enjoy dating the more mature women closer to my age and I'm sometimes surprised at how much I enjoy conversations with women who are even older than me at times.

The young twenties women do tend to be hotter and consequently more exciting in bed for that reason. Good thing I don't have to pick and choose ;)

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'll be 46 next month and have been dating a tremendously sexy and smart 28 year old for the last 6 months.

It's no big deal if you don't make it a big deal. Most women in their late 20s see men their own age as little kids. So you have the advantage

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not late 30s yet but I have talked to many younger women (19-23) that I date/sleep with about the oldest man they'd date and the number is usually between 40-50. The biggest reason they may be uninterested in significantly older men is the generational divide and concern about not relating to their interests.

Men's insecurities about dating younger women are likely completely off the mark. They may find you very attractive, masculine, secure, etc but if they don't relate to you at all it can be difficult and I think it's a completely valid concern, though it also assumes the man doesn't continually learn and try new things and enjoy the same activities. At the end of the day people still enjoy the basis like going to the beach, watching movies, eating dinner... etc

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not late 30s yet but I have talked to many younger women (19-23) that I date/sleep with about the oldest man they'd date and the number is usually between 40-50. The biggest reason they may be uninterested in significantly older men is the generational divide and concern about not relating to their interests.

Men's insecurities about dating younger women are likely completely off the mark. They may find you very attractive, masculine, secure, etc but if they don't relate to you at all it can be difficult and I think it's a completely valid concern, though it also assumes the man doesn't continually learn and try new things and enjoy the same activities. At the end of the day people still enjoy the basis like going to the beach, watching movies, eating dinner... etc
The relating part is the woman's job. If she likes you enough she'll want to relate to you.