"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

younger girls..

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
WEST VIRGINIA
what are some of yall's opinions when it comes to dating younger girls? right now im interested in a 16 year old girl who is an absolute hottie and really sweet..
i mean the sex factor is in my mind but it doesnt have to happen..since im 18 and shes 16..
she doesnt look like no 16 year old girl..
give me your opinion.. Thanks...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I fvcked someone 16 when I was 19, why would I care?

I've known heaps of 15-16 year old girls screwing 20-22 year old boys....

16-18 is normal
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I fvcked someone 16 when I was 19, why would I care?

I've known heaps of 15-16 year old girls screwing 20-22 year old boys....

16-18 is normal
Kinetic-your from England right? The limeys will bang anything with a hole :)

This guy is from WV, you get caught in a stat. rape scenario, and it will ruin yuor life....
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm looking for a 18 year old virgin and I am 41 - there is no such thing as too young!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
WEST VIRGINIA
i think in a way i missed my point..

i dont adsactly just want to screw her.. i mean lateron it will be okey.. but im talking about dating.. dating doesnt always have to include sex.. but this girl is pretty hott so it pops up every once in a while..:confused:

should age be a huge factor when trying to find someone compatible..?
 

Aramas

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
AU
According to ageofconsent.com (doh) the age of consent in West Virginia is 16.

But getting back to the point, if you get along and you're both mature enough to maintain a relationship then go for it.
 

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
should age be a huge factor when trying to find someone compatible..?
The issue here is that she is NOT legal, and even though you're cool with the no sex thing, it will become an issue eventually.

Suppose you date the girl for a while, no sex nothing. Well eventually sex DOES become an issue, it's gonna happen. So you have sex, then things are great for a while, 6 months go by, something happens and you break up, she freaks out, tries to kill herself, then her parents ask her whats the matter. She talks about you and your relationship, parents find out she had sex, you go to jail. Not a pretty scenario. Is it unrealistic? Maybe, but she is 16 so there is a very good chance of it happening.

Don't date her, she's too young, I know it sucks dude but why risk it.
 

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Originally posted by Aramas
According to ageofconsent.com (doh) the age of consent in West Virginia is 16.

But getting back to the point, if you get along and you're both mature enough to maintain a relationship then go for it.
Woops guess I was wrong, I would make certain though before going for it. But so far looks promising I'd say:)
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Don't worry about the age difference !
Just be carefull about the age of consent if things go that way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top