"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Younger 'couple' at work grinding or leaning on each other in front of me

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I never would have thought these two were together a fat short dude and no t!ts short redhead little. I'm not interested. Anyway she's wearing as5-gripping spandex (yoga?) pants and appears rather wh0ry just above minimum wage the both of them, but I'm never around them they're always around each other, so she comes over to him while we are talking (I never talk to the guy and he's an ANGRY boy really just you know and puffed up on himself I have nothing in common lol) and smiles at me and then Leans back into him (and before he'd checked out her spandex'd as5 as she'd walked by), her as5 on his d!ck area (through clothes). I just turn around and check something business related to not look at them just almost dry humping in front of me (twice their age). I just didn't know how to take it. Disrespect? or teasing me? as if I want the little sloot? The little boy has some anger or jealousy issues. She must see something in him I have no idea what? rich parents? he's tough?? I've been training mma of late so I think I could handle the runt but certainly not as fast in my 40s as I was just 4 years ago. Young people today :rolleyes:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Don't be jealous.

Learn to control it otherwise you'd end up writing novels abt them, just like this thread.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
You must have a fun workplace.
 
Top