Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Younger chicks are attracted to ignorant arrogance

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And women age range 26+ go for real confidence.

True or false? And your reasoning

Been exposed to the teenage/early 20s crowds lately (local band shows from seeing a friend's band play) and I've noticed there's a lot of attractive young girls who are with the most obnoxious, arrogant, boys I've seen. And I couldn't help but think that a grown up woman would not find that behavior attractive at all. So how do some of these younger girls end up with the older real confident filled guy? It's a contrast to me arrogance/real confidence

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't know any better. Anyway it's irrelevant unless you can tell us one thing. As a 30 year old man can you get away with acting the same way and pulling an early 20 year old woman. Will a 20something respond differently to an older guy acting the same way or acting with adult confidence?

And how do you know grown women won't find that attractive? You have no basis of proof other than your opinion and your distaste for this behavior. A true student of the game would have to look past what he believes to see if it is really true. Of course not from what a woman says, but from real world observation or experimentation. Hopefully some others with experience can chime in on this and shed some more light on what I find to be an interesting thread.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just talking about maturity. People mature at all different ages.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
And women age range 26+ go for real confidence.

True or false? And your reasoning

Been exposed to the teenage/early 20s crowds lately (local band shows from seeing a friend's band play) and I've noticed there's a lot of attractive young girls who are with the most obnoxious, arrogant, boys I've seen. And I couldn't help but think that a grown up woman would not find that behavior attractive at all. So how do some of these younger girls end up with the older real confident filled guy? It's a contrast to me arrogance/real confidence
Its because guys that age a fun. When they mature a bit they find someone completely different. More responsible I guess would be the word. I have an older sister (3 yrs older). I saw they types of guys girls date a different stages of their life. Late teens/early 20's they date idiots most of the time. But they are fun and outgoing and have a large social circle.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
They don't know any better. Anyway it's irrelevant unless you can tell us one thing. As a 30 year old man can you get away with acting the same way and pulling an early 20 year old woman. Will a 20something respond differently to an older guy acting the same way or acting with adult confidence?

And how do you know grown women won't find that attractive? You have no basis of proof other than your opinion and your distaste for this behavior. A true student of the game would have to look past what he believes to see if it is really true. Of course not from what a woman says, but from real world observation or experimentation. Hopefully some others with experience can chime in on this and shed some more light on what I find to be an interesting thread.
My personal experience has been this: act arrogant and younger women respond. They'll call me a jerk, assh*le, d*ck, but secretly love it.

When I got into wanting to get with older women or "milfs" I noticed 95% of them would say I'm too arrogant and it's a turn off.

From that I learned to tone down my "arrogance" whether it was a facade or I really felt that high sense of self, and became more quiet, calm, carefree which I noticed women started calling me confident and I had better luck with the older women and ones around my age.

All speculation from what I've went through which is why I think I noticed the arrogance coming from those younger guys so easily. Reminded me of when I was on that level and how the more mature women responded to it in contrast to how the younger ones did.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo's latest blog deals with this exact same topic.

Young chicks at their peak SMV generally seek out the "hot", ripped, bad boy azzhole types because all they care about is looks and excitement.
As they mature, they begin to look for a solid, stable mate to settle down with.

It's really just a phase these young bytches go through. You've just gotta hope that by the time they're interested in older, more stable men that they haven't been reamed out by 1000 disease-ridden c0cks.