Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

younger chick always txting me - what gives?

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago I met a younger girl (21), total party type, probably about an 8 or so... fun to hang out with, good convo, and super horny. We went out and fvcked like rabbits a few times, but it was clear she was only looking for sex, which was perfect for me too due to her being in her party girl stage.

We had a meeting set up once, but she flaked without explanation, so after that I never bothered with her. I figured she'd found the next dildo and that was that. No biggie.

But about a month after flaking, she starts texting me. And it's been happening every few weeks since then. Each time it's "hey, how are you sexy?" and some small talk. No apology or mention of the flake she pulled.

So what gives? I figured most chicks would get the hint after almost a year of me not asking them out: you flaked. So now you either ask me if you can come over and blow me, or you go away. I guess she's hoping I'll ask her out again... yeah right.

Just looking for opinions on this one...similar experiences? Should I "burn the bridge" by ignoring, or tolerate the text now and then for possible random fvck buddy action?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
About a year ago I met a younger girl (21), total party type, probably about an 8 or so... fun to hang out with, good convo, and super horny. We went out and fvcked like rabbits a few times, but it was clear she was only looking for sex, which was perfect for me too due to her being in her party girl stage.
This should set you up for the expectation of having NO expectations.

We had a meeting set up once, but she flaked without explanation, so after that I never bothered with her. I figured she'd found the next dildo and that was that. No biggie.
You took the words right out of my mouth...you were a human dildo.

Same exact thing happened with me. Chick was 26, but still a party girl in every sense of the word. Pulls the flake of all flakes and pretends like nothing happened.

Incidentally, the first time we fukked, I went to her place and get up to take a piss and amongst the perfumes and makeup and tampons and whatever the hell else she had on her bathroom counter, there was a big purple dildo, standing at attention. That should have been my first clue as to what I was to her.

But about a month after flaking, she starts texting me. And it's been happening every few weeks since then. Each time it's "hey, how are you sexy?" and some small talk. No apology or mention of the flake she pulled.
Allow me to translate.

"Hi there sexy. Just thought I would text you because my new human dildo got tired of my sh!t and stood me up tonight, so would you please do me a favor and validate me by sending me back a flirty text. Pretty please? And if you make it a good one I just might text you again next time I'm lonely!"

So what gives? I figured most chicks would get the hint after almost a year of me not asking them out: you flaked. So now you either ask me if you can come over and blow me, or you go away. I guess she's hoping I'll ask her out again... yeah right.

Just looking for opinions on this one...similar experiences? Should I "burn the bridge" by ignoring, or tolerate the text now and then for possible random fvck buddy action?
It's pretty simple. She is done fukking you and you are now simply a source of ego validation for her.

I seriously doubt you will ever see her naked again, but you never know.

The thing is, I would bet that you would be MORE likely to get something out of her again if you stop responding to her. Each time you respond and nothing happens she just thinks she has set the hook even further.

I would say your chances are about 1% if you play the texty game, and about 3% if you just ignore her and by chance run into her one night when she's drunk and horny, or if she REALLY gets horny one night and wants some action and makes it very clear.

This flirtatious contact after things fizzle out is simply a woman's way of feeling like she COULD have 15 guys beating down her door if she wanted them to. Don't give her the satisfaction of being one of them.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I went to her place and get up to take a piss and amongst the perfumes and makeup and tampons and whatever the hell else she had on her bathroom counter, there was a big purple dildo, standing at attention. That should have been my first clue as to what I was to her.

Hahahahaha!!!!! Dildos can't boost your ego like a naked man lying next to you, giving you compliments.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

You took the words right out of my mouth...you were a human dildo.

Same exact thing happened with me. Chick was 26, but still a party girl in every sense of the word. Pulls the flake of all flakes and pretends like nothing happened.

Incidentally, the first time we fukked, I went to her place and get up to take a piss and amongst the perfumes and makeup and tampons and whatever the hell else she had on her bathroom counter, there was a big purple dildo, standing at attention. That should have been my first clue as to what I was to her.

Allow me to translate.

"Hi there sexy. Just thought I would text you because my new human dildo got tired of my sh!t and stood me up tonight, so would you please do me a favor and validate me by sending me back a flirty text. Pretty please? And if you make it a good one I just might text you again next time I'm lonely!"

It's pretty simple. She is done fukking you and you are now simply a source of ego validation for her.

I seriously doubt you will ever see her naked again, but you never know.

The thing is, I would bet that you would be MORE likely to get something out of her again if you stop responding to her. Each time you respond and nothing happens she just thinks she has set the hook even further.

I would say your chances are about 1% if you play the texty game, and about 3% if you just ignore her and by chance run into her one night when she's drunk and horny, or if she REALLY gets horny one night and wants some action and makes it very clear.

This flirtatious contact after things fizzle out is simply a woman's way of feeling like she COULD have 15 guys beating down her door if she wanted them to. Don't give her the satisfaction of being one of them.
Yeah... I think you are dead on with this one.

I was also thinking that she probably just wants an ego boost.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Time to put this little ho bag on ignore!

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say I think STR8UP may have nailed this situation with his response

take it for what it is ..if you're bored text back ...

if that was followed I think males would start outliving females on average

:rock:

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's common for people, both men and women, to ignore or discount their own bad behavior. We only live in our own skin, so we don't feel the affect of our bad behaviors on others. We only feel it when it's done to us. When we do it to others, we then further rationalize it away with thoughts such as "oh, he/she will understand" or "well, I'm not perfect" or try to justify it.

Comes the time she's in need of attention because the current sucker she's with isn't working out, maybe he's neglecting her, or maybe she had an argument with him, or maybe she wants to make him jealous, or whatever, so she looks down her list of guys she knows that like her and will probably give her the strokes she's looking for. So naturally, she overlooks that she's flaked on you before and gives you a call.

If you give her what she's looking for, vis a vis attention, then she'll soon disappear again, all satiated. She'll know you're the monkey boy on call willing to entertain her on command.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people on World of Warcraft wonder what motivates other WoW players to play?

Text, e-mail, IM's... they are video games for women.

For a dude to wonder why texts are sent is like a dude standing in the cosmetic section wondering what color blush will set off his eyes.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Sorry to bump an old thread on a forum I am not even allowed to pust, but this is pure gold.