Young looking = negative or positive?

Thatonekid92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends tell me all the time that "Girls go for guys who are usually older", or at least in my area, and it's true! Girls in their late teens dating a 26 year old. Nothing wrong with it, but I just mean it's the norm.

Anyway, I'm 22 and I literally look 16, I kid you not. The only thing is, I'm 5'10, and while that isn't TALL, most 16 year olds aren't 5'10.

I have a really great face, but it's usually the younger girls staring at me that I'd be arrested for pursuing, so girls looking at me that = no way in hell.

What do you think?

Thatonekid92

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I was the same way. I aged like 20 years between 23-27 though, high stress career.

Looking young NEVER helps a man attract women around his own age unless you look "innocent" too, which attracts slvts and deviant cougars for some reason. I would recommend gaining muscle mass via the gym.

Looking young CAN help a man attract younger women.
Great post, I agree. However, in the future it will pay off big time.

Thatonekid92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this REALLY twisted mindset (That if true, would work in my favor LOL) that girls would totally fawn over a guy that is younger looking, as if he is more mint/pristine/innocent, and not yet turned into a bad person.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to look more masculine and older there are two things that can work for you!
1-Lift
2-grow a beard!

you may think of changing your wardrobe to a more masculine one!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thatonekid92 said:
I have this REALLY twisted mindset (That if true, would work in my favor LOL) that girls would totally fawn over a guy that is younger looking, as if he is more mint/pristine/innocent, and not yet turned into a bad person.
I can only see this working with the cougars who enjoy breaking in younger guys (i've met a few). They like being the corrupter of a younger guy.

Other than that: "this guy has not yet turned into a bad person" will never = wet panties.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only facial hair I can grow is a goatee and I've been asked several times if I'm still in high school. Feels bad man, we'll get the last laugh though in a few decades.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I have heard that "little kid" comment it has always been a candy coat for something else.

You're either not physically imposing enough.
Lacking financial stability or power.
Lacking an effing car.
Acting generally inexperienced.

On the bright side you have older women considering your viability.

I would just focus on younger women, the gym, and a paycheck...

Side note: That younger looking thing makes a killing in places like hotel bars and airports. Where experienced professional women go for a drink by themselves when they are traveling and just want some strange before they go home to their betas...

Game plan to use: "I'm an inexperienced virgin, be gentle..."

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking younger than your age is only a slight problem up until you reach about 23 Id say. Ive always looked younger than my age, and thus some girls thought I was too young for them. Once I got to around 22, this was never an issue, and girls would stop asking me how old I am.

Plus it helped that 20/21 is when I started being able to grow a lot of facial hair.

OP, enjoy the good genes while you can. Trust me, chicks dig a youthful looking dude with a good look to him. Many girls like a baby-face so long as you arent built like a little boy too.
Espi said:
I never like to waste time analyzing over what I cannot control.

I'm 43 and have a receding hairline. Nothing I can do about it right now. So I shave my head and let the women decide for themselves if they like it or not. I cannot control what they think about me.

Don't worry what other people think about you. Just make the most of what you have.
I wont lie dude. Im really scared of losing my hair. I know first hand how much better women have responded to me as my hair grew out after I cut it a couple years back. I swear it was similar to that Sampson bible story. As soon as I cut my hair, it was like I lost 70% of the female attention I was getting lol. I personally dont think I have the head shape or facial features to look the best bald...but if my hair starts to go, Im shaving it all.

Anyways, OP, everything Espi said is right. Do what you can to highlight your attributes, and look good for yourself. Feel good for you. Because you cannot control what certain women will like and dislike. I have dreads to my chin, and I know for a fact many women dislike them or have preconceived notions about guys with them. I just deal with it and find the women who enjoy them.

Gotta make good with what you have while it lasts. Revel in your youthful looks while you have them.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind looking young. I'm 32 and have been pulling 21 year olds lately

Thatonekid92

Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Whenever I have heard that "little kid" comment it has always been a candy coat for something else.

You're either not physically imposing enough.
Lacking financial stability or power.
Lacking an effing car.
Acting generally inexperienced.

On the bright side you have older women considering your viability.

I would just focus on younger women, the gym, and a paycheck...

Side note: That younger looking thing makes a killing in places like hotel bars and airports. Where experienced professional women go for a drink by themselves when they are traveling and just want some strange before they go home to their betas...

Game plan to use: "I'm an inexperienced virgin, be gentle..."
Or they actually look younger?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a pain early on but as you gety older it helps a great deal when chasing after younger girls.

I look very young for my age and I get the strongest IOI from girls in the 23-26 year old range.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I got lucky with the face. I've never had a baby face, even when I was a teen I looked 4-5 years older. But now I'm 33 and could pass for 38. Like Espi said, make the most of what you've got. The girl I'm currently seeing just turned 21 so I can't complain.

phoenix76

Reaction score
It's double edged blade. At your age it's a disadvantage, get older and chicks will fight over you, just keep your body fit.

I was the same as you. Now 38, many think I'm 30-32. I was asked for ID when buying alcohol until 30. It was fun to show ID in my wallet with photos of my three kids... Pretty boy when younger, with some edge and roughness with age women seem to like. I get attention, looks, flirts etc. from chicks 15 years younger. Even some teenage girls stare at me in the mall.

Edit: It still is an disadvantage sometimes. Younger women scare away sometimes when they hear my age. Especially if they are looking for a relationship not just a one night stand. Women my age don't notice me that much. Once I had a chat with a woman in a bar and she turned me down "You're really nice and good looking but aren't you a little young for me :)" I asked how old she was, she was 37, the same age as I was at the time. First she suspected I was lying but suddenly she became extremely interested in me but I turned her down in return <evil grin>

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix76 said:
It's double edged blade. At your age it's a disadvantage, get older and chicks will fight over you, just keep your body fit.

I was the same as you. Now 38, many think I'm 30-32. I was asked for ID when buying alcohol until 30. It was fun to show ID in my wallet with photos of my three kids... Pretty boy when younger, with some edge and roughness with age women seem to like. I get attention, looks, flirts etc. from chicks 15 years younger. Even some teenage girls stare at me in the mall.

Edit: It still is an disadvantage sometimes. Younger women scare away sometimes when they hear my age. Especially if they are looking for a relationship not just a one night stand. Women my age don't notice me that much. Once I had a chat with a woman in a bar and she turned me down "You're really nice and good looking but aren't you a little young for me :)" I asked how old she was, she was 37, the same age as I was at the time. First she suspected I was lying but suddenly she became extremely interested in me but I turned her down in return <evil grin>
I've started to lie about my age. I'll say I'm 28 when convenient. No one has ever caught me. It's pretty easy.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Amazing question! I am 27 Years old and I look very young. I get Carded every where and for everything. Listen this is absolutely a huge advantage. It has only worked towards my benefit. First off the fact you are asking this question shows you are a lil self conscious about it which is fine and why we are here to help. YOU NEED TO OWN WHO YOU ARE. If you were overweight id tell you the same thing ( I truly do not believe in the whole lying thing you will never keep a girl like that and it will become habit, just my opinion). This thought deep down is causing you to give off less confident vibes.

Lets use a couple examples, why it works amazingly.

If a chick says your cute/good-looking/hot but you are to young, You officially have them by there VAG just like that poker player had his fingers in that chicks VAG before she got tossed off the roof.

Why?

b/c she just admitted she's attracted to you. you can either be like "Ya, your right I'm 12 years old I cant wait for Bar mitzvah next year (or my fav So will you goto prom with me then?), grab her arm and scream help police, this female is trying to molest me and I'm underaged" then proceed to tell her, "Baby girl im (insert age)" if she goes I don't believe you you can be like "Wow i thought you were this cute innocent girl what are you an undercover cop? (place your ID in her hands) Am I free to go or are you detaining me? B/c hand cuffs turn me on!"

you have nothing to prove to anyone, but if need be that you truly need to justify your self you might as well build attraction through it.

You can also not say a word and just hand her your ID if thats something you'd like to do. BUT have fun with it.

Another thing is if you truly act your age, they will know, or you can say

"Baby girl i got what everyone wants the fountain of youth Gene...Ill be dating 18 Year olds when I'm 40...now how old do I act maybe you will get it right this time." I cant explain how powerful that is, You basically said I'll be dating 18 year olds, she deep down becomes, hit in a place no girls likes, No matter if she's 22 or 62 you basically said you are getting old honey in subtle way. You didn't say when I am 40 I'll be dating a girl of (insert her age) in layman's terms basically turned it on her telling her your wrong your looks are only going down, Im the man with Value cause my looks are forever your intuition sucks guess again.

Use this power wisely, as I have a lot of experience with looking young, I started my journey in this field when i was 18 and im 27 now people say I look 18 now, imagine how i looked then. I figured out how to over come this quite quickly and so shall you. I promise you this only works towards your benefit. Just remember #foreveryoungforeverbanging18yrolds

Keep Spinning Boyzz,
-J0504S

Digital_amt

Reaction score
I have the same problem!... I'm 26 & look 19 - 20... My facial hair grows in patches, so I keep it clean shaven. But one thing that can really help is going to the gym! I've been going for almost a year now & I'm getting more female attention...

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Digital_amt said:
I have the same problem!... I'm 26 & look 19 - 20... My facial hair grows in patches, so I keep it clean shaven. But one thing that can really help is going to the gym! I've been going for almost a year now & I'm getting more female attention...

yes, this can help, but owning who you are and being comfortble with it is by the far the most attractive thing to females.