Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

young hot Japanese women, met for drinks, not sure if its all games?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me 54 but honestly banging young hot ones.

I met this 28 year old Japanese women through some business.

She made it obvious she's be up for meeting again outside of business.

So I set it up, got the 'no im busy that weekend etc.." but she came out and we went for coffee, then beers, played pool.

She went home, there was no kiss, not really any kino, but Japanese women??? hard to tell sometimes.

Anyway she was hot as phuk... and I was thinking this ain't quite right... what is in this womens mind?

That was 3 weeks ago and I've texted her and got texts back, sometimes a lot, sometimes 3 days later...

In the end I just said look, if you're into it let me know, and if you're not, thats OK I'll understand....

That was a couple of days ago and didn't hear ya or nay...

A lot of the young guys may say 'next' but I dunno, I mean she is young and hot and kinda makes me drool, so willing to see if anything can be done here.

Reminds me of another young Asian women I knew who appeared all sweet and was all no and no until one day it was suddenly yes and she just spread her legs...

Any thoughts ?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not like rejecting guys... I have seen women jump through hoops just to avoid telling a guy she was not interested before. You have to understand female psychology, though I am sure you have seen this before. Notice that she did not say ya or nay to your "if you are into me let me no, if you are not that is ok".

I will say that asking her if she was into you was not a good move. Certainly, you had to gauge her interest level but that kind of thing tends to come off as neediness. That and the first date you should have advanced a bit and at least attempted kino to gauge interest. If you kino and she just pulls away you then at least know she is not comfortable with you and you have to try more tricks to break the ice or improve interest...

My advice, pursuit here would not be a good idea as if she is not interested it will only waste your time and doing it too much shows you lack options (or options better than her). Keep the door open, but do not be an orbiter. I will be honest that it sounds that you likely lost this one... Just remember that you win some, you lose some.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember that women default to covert communication and will only use overt communication as a last resort. She has let you know that she's "not into it" by not replying to your text although what is she meant to say to it? It wasn't a good thing to send her.

Anyway you were playing pool with her but didn't use any kino? Playing pool with a girl is a great time to tease her and use kino. You didn't escalate and you were afraid to show your sexuality. In other words you were being a nice guy.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

I should clarify the bit I said about not much kino. What I meant was I didn't get much off her ;)

But I think you're right that it sounds like nothing much going on.
I somewhat got the hunch that she was/is in a relationship or married. Something was off.

Yep I guess it's needy to ask like that, but I'm kinda that way and I'd rather have the question answered yes, or in this case more than likely no (by her not replying) and just bury it.

Too bad though, that was one gorgeous babe.

KOKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with a rail thin, beautiful, and young (28 yr. old) Japanese girl who is a social butterfly. She sends out all kinds of signals that she finds me attractive. She always touches me when close, tells me I smell great, asks me out to lunch, told me I'm 1000s time more attractive than another guy, but is never shy to tell me what she is doing with her boyfriend on the weekend. We do lunch, hang out, talk, etc... So I know where you are coming from. Mixed signals at times.

I'm not attracted to Asian women in any way so my apathy towards her is pretty evident and I assume the reason why she gravitates towards me like a magnet anytime we're together.

Wondering if this girl was into you has crept into your subconscious and is messing with your ability to think clearly. Always assume she is into you and it will work itself out. That helps you exude the confidence you already have. Actually one of this weeks featured article linked at the top talks about it better than I can - The Kiss of Death with Women.

Asking her if she was into you showed a clear sign of weakness. Now she is in an awkward spot. Not sure of the business dealings you two really have, but hurting your feelings could negatively impact her in future business prospects. Least case she burns a guy she thought was a fun time and she doesn't want to come off as a biotch.

Oh well it happens we've all been there before. I'm kind of there now, but in a different way so now it's time to save face. You have a hole to dig out of, but the first time you remove the awkwardness of the situation you are out of it and on your way to closing. Keep it light and professional. Always think she is attracted to you and exude the confidence you already have. If she was open to hanging out before she will again it's just going to take some time and effort on your side.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Japs are flakes, they rank right up there with Brazilians. Go with Chinese next time and its better to go right to the source instead of picking through seashells looking for a pearl.

The thoughts that course through a Japs head:

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually friend zone is something ive been giving some thought to.
I mean realistically I have a daughter thats older than this Japanese women... and she knows that.

Im sort of at an age where I almost do feel bad about being too lecherous... I know that might sound a bit strange, but what can I say, I have grandchildren ;)

I have another one who is 25 and from Korea, and she asked me if she could see me sometimes (really she did)

So we met up last Wednesday, and we went for beers. With this one though I was like is she into being friends ??? I think she was more than anything, but I also had another last fall, twenties Asian, sexy, liked to flirt, drink and get close but that was as far as it went.

Also had my neighbour 28 white girl who came to my place and threw her clothes off and jumped on my lap with her t1ts in my face.... So somethings happening!

One thing worth mentioning is that with the Japanese women, over beers I told her the story of my neighbour that came by and threw her clothes off.. JP women actually said "i'm not suprised to hear that, I'm suprised it doesnt happen to you more often" which also kind of phuked with my head a bit...

Anyway, onward and upward!!

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Actually friend zone is something ive been giving some thought to.
I mean realistically I have a daughter thats older than this Japanese women... and she knows that.

Im sort of at an age where I almost do feel bad about being too lecherous... I know that might sound a bit strange, but what can I say, I have grandchildren ;)

I have another one who is 25 and from Korea, and she asked me if she could see me sometimes (really she did)

So we met up last Wednesday, and we went for beers. With this one though I was like is she into being friends ??? I think she was more than anything, but I also had another last fall, twenties Asian, sexy, liked to flirt, drink and get close but that was as far as it went.

Also had my neighbour 28 white girl who came to my place and threw her clothes off and jumped on my lap with her t1ts in my face.... So somethings happening!

One thing worth mentioning is that with the Japanese women, over beers I told her the story of my neighbour that came by and threw her clothes off.. JP women actually said "i'm not suprised to hear that, I'm suprised it doesnt happen to you more often" which also kind of phuked with my head a bit...

Anyway, onward and upward!!
You must be wealthy.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
54 and you have the 28 year old next door tossing her clothes off in your presence?
Well, sir whatever you are doing at your age keep it up. Maybe it is envy, as I am hoping I do not slow down when I hit that age myself.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
At your age, I don't see anything wrong with a quick trip to Thailand for some p4p.

Why bother with the 'dating' bullsh1t if you've already got kids.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing against the OP but why do people need to put "HOT" for almost any girl they met. I mean we all do have different standards of hot... Just saying..

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age, I don't see anything wrong with a quick trip to Thailand for some p4p.

Why bother with the 'dating' bullsh1t if you've already got kids.
Never been to Phuket, but I've been to Thailand a few times. Has some fun times there!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Japanese expect American to be ALPHA...not like their beta males they are used to.

I banged a Japanese girl who barely spoke engrish

Met her in the chip aisle at target...hey there konichiwa...ALOT of chips yeah? Want to hang out? Yeah? Cool lets go..

Bought my groceries and invited her to the pad. Gave her some water. Sat down next to her and just started making out. No talking etc.

Be like this with American chicks..any chicks. Its what it all boils down to anyway...bangin that punani

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get all sorts from 26-30 as well
It is us, we are not wealthy, its that we dont act or dress like we are 50
We are confident, easy with our flirty day game, and those young chicks know they just want 50 shades of GREY