Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young Girls vs. Older - messing up my game

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

Single - newly divorced. Been in some hot sex based interactions with HOT older as in 26 - 31 yr old women. Nothing serious, just hanging out hot sex, a movie, drinks at the bar., etc.

Now over the past couple of weekends a younger, male, 24yrs old)foreign friend (from poland = accent) of mine has been inviting me to wingman with him at house parties and bars. There are a certain extreme sports crowd that he hangs with and most of the girls are groupie type, young (19-24yrs), and most of them are cacausian girls and guys that hang - myself, I am hispanic and am usually the only one at these functions. Now, we all dress about the same - I try to have some of my own look or style.

Now here is the problem. I go from getting HOT older chix to chase me, I sarge em. Get benefits : sex, cooking, laundry done. Seriously, I am not brgagging by any means on that - just describing the sitations and their disparities. Because at these parties - if I even step over to say "hi" to a girl, they look at me like I am crazy and their friends come to their rescue. I will turn around and ingore them. If one does talk to me and she is trying to flirt, every time a friend of a friend or something (always female), will come and try to interrupt. Two bytches tried to tell me I was a creep, etc.

I talked to my friend twice after the night's over and he tells "dude the girls think you are perve, blah, blah" Yet, I see most of them making out in the corners or even the bar with some stoned out looking drunk guy. Now, don't get me wrong. I have already figured out most of these chix are groupie "pro-ho's" and I am not a pro. But I did get bothered by the second time. Not because of rejection - but the attitude they had towards me - they basically told my friend that when i talk I coming accross like a "rico suave", perve, blah...And I know my game and not even try to oooze my sexuality or anything. Just being chill.

So now, i am not going to these functions anymore - sux cause there are hot chix there. I figure, I should just chill in my current circle of peeps 28 and over, because i have to remind myself of the the "older hot" girls I have or can get - and to forget about the "young chix" - again, sux cause some of em are SMOKING hot - but obviously not worth them throwing my game or confidence off.

Just looking for feedback or advice.

Peace,
eyedogg

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Younger girls are typically far more self-absorbed. The age range of the women you've been doing well with tend to be less focused on themselves and more aware of the fact that it takes two people to have a relationship. While some guys here would rather chase after younger girls who are more demanding, more work and less enjoyable to be around...they do that mostly because all they want is sex. If you're looking for something more than sex you will most likely find more suitable women in the age range you've been having success with. It's a maturity thing.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Wylde!

Was not really thinking "maturity"...but damn that is good one word to summerize their BS.

I had to sit there and go...wait...I just had to HOT ass older chix..begging me to call them back to make plans with them...not even to do something..just plans...and I cant even talk to one of these young, self-absorbed bytches...WTF...????

Keeping my game where it pays baby!

Thank you kindly for the reply!

Regards,
eyedogg

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're quite welcome...

There are some younger girls who are mature for their age, but you're not likely to find them at places like you went. There are also some older ones who are very immature, so it works both ways. I'd just say that if you're finding success most in one age group and you are happy with those results you should just stick to what works and feels good.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eyedogg said:
Just looking for feedback or advice.
Peace,
eyedogg
Peer pressure and groupthink more than likely blew you out of the water with these girls.

You can hook up with younger girls, just keep looking. This one bad situation shouldn't deter you entirely from trying to hook up with younger girls. I hook up with younger girls all the time (18-22). The key IMO is to meet up with the girl one on one. This way none of her freinds are around to pull her away and talk shyt about you. If you're really interested in meeting and banging younger girls, then try myspace - I've posted many times how to snag them online.
Eric

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points you made on the 1 on 1 action - I dont want to give up so got to have better planning, different group, etc.

Have considered the myspace thing..will see.

Thanks again!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You have to be very careful with myspace...there are tons of teenage girls who list themselves as being older.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
with younger girls 18-26 i notice you have to make them come to you and do the deangelo c&f

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, because USUALLY the younger a woman is, the easier it is for her to get bored. If you're too predictable, MOST younger women quickly move on to the next guy who successfully sparks her imagination.

So I find that ****y and funny DOES tend to rule the day with most of them. lol

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Are you specifically trying to hook up with younger chicks? If so you might have to change tactics.

I end up hanging out with a lot of younger women who to the best of my knowledge think I am FAR from creepy, but it's in a different context. If I were to go to a college party I probably WOULD get laughed out the door for being the old guy. But when I am in mixed company it's an entirely different story.

One group I hang out with happens to include women who range in age from 20-27. If I weren't friends with the older ones in the group I wouldn't have as much access to the younger ones. Since the older ones like me the younger ones are MUCH more receptive.

Like Eric said, it's likely their friends are killing it.

Most people are like sheep. They follow the herd. A woman in this age group is especially susceptible.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
You have to be very careful with myspace...there are tons of teenage girls who list themselves as being older.
If i was with one that was borderline pre-18 years old, i'd make them show me a driver's license to prove it, maybe turn it into a C&F thing so it didn't seem dumb.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yeah, because USUALLY the younger a woman is, the easier it is for her to get bored. If you're too predictable, MOST younger women quickly move on to the next guy who successfully sparks her imagination.

So I find that ****y and funny DOES tend to rule the day with most of them. lol

I totally agree that younger woman get bored easier. You hit this on the money. I am 30 and I notice the girls that I date that are under 25 get bored easy. Let me give you an example.

When I date girls in that 20-24 year old bracket it just seems that my lifestyle isn't compatible with a 20-24 y.o girls lifestyle. For example I work full time and workout, and train in mixed martial arts. These 20-24 year old girls rather have a guy that is with 10 of his buddies at the club popping bottles. They are more into social value and partying. My lifestyle doesn't fit with them anymore.

It sucks because the 18-25 age bracket has the hottest girls.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
azanon said:
If i was with one that was borderline pre-18 years old, i'd make them show me a driver's license to prove it, maybe turn it into a C&F thing so it didn't seem dumb.
I have teenagers and teenage girls look the same as 18-22 year olds easily. You've really got to be careful using the internet to meet girls if you are aiming for that age bracket. We'd hate to see any of you guys end up on that show that entraps guys who show up at undercover police stings from talking to teenage girls online.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ton of great points - especially the one regarding lifestyle differences...the young one here would rather be at the bar popping em - when I work, workout, etc.

Thanks again everyone - keeping with the crowd that works!

Regards,
eyedogg

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I have teenagers and teenage girls look the same as 18-22 year olds easily. You've really got to be careful using the internet to meet girls if you are aiming for that age bracket. We'd hate to see any of you guys end up on that show that entraps guys who show up at undercover police stings from talking to teenage girls online.

Yeah fvcking tell me about it. Some of these girls mature so fast. I had this one girl come into my place of employment come in and she was flirting with me. She looked about 20. She ended up being 16 I was like WTF. These girls develop quickly. I don't really sarge girls over the internet but guys that do be very careful. You don't want to get hit with a charge if you bang these girls. Many of them look much older than they actually are