Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

young girls don't go well with older guys?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been seeing this alot, young girls with older guys. it never usually works in the end. sure, they can have the best time of their life, but i always find that the girl leaves the guy because she is too young.. she doesn't want to be with the same guy when she's only young (16/17 years old) - she wants to be with other guys. she wants to be wild, have fun while she still can. that is what i think anyway, what do you guys think... is it just a waste of time dating the younger ones? cause in the end, they usually end up not being with you.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually your saying 16/17 years old. It usually lands the guy in jail.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
i have been seeing this alot, young girls with older guys. it never usually works in the end. sure, they can have the best time of their life, but i always find that the girl leaves the guy because she is too young.. she doesn't want to be with the same guy when she's only young (16/17 years old) - she wants to be with other guys. she wants to be wild, have fun while she still can. that is what i think anyway, what do you guys think... is it just a waste of time dating the younger ones? cause in the end, they usually end up not being with you.
Are you speaking for yourself or about older guys in general? If you're 19 and you're referring to 16/17 year old girls, I don't see the problem. If you're talking about guys like me in their mid-twenties or older dating 18 year olds, I still don't see the problem, haha. Actually I think older guys realize the chances of a relationship lasting with a young girl are pretty slim, but they get into them because the girl is young, fresh, fun, and usually attractive. At least that's why I date them, and I know it won't ever last, but I'm not looking to get married at this point in my life so it's not really an issue.

If you're wondering why girls date much older guys, it's because they're more established, mature, thoughtful, etc etc. I think some of it has to do with rebelling against their parents and proving to their friends that they can keep up with an older guy? Whatever it is, they want it as I can attest to ;)

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 28 and just starting hanging out with a 21 year old good 8. I know it won't last long so he are just buddies. I don't even spend cash, she comes over whenever I ask her.

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a big difference in years can be a problem, depending on the ages....For instance, if you were 24 and some girl was 18 or 19, its just not gonna work....Obviously the guy will be using the girl, why else would he put up with an 18 year old....They still havent matured and pull some high school BS that nobody wants to hear when they get older....

young girls look up to older guys because they want someone thats not gonna give them the BS that the kids her age give her...she thinks the older guys are more mature and so on...they are naive to the idea that the older guys are smarter and can use her easily

Now if the situation was like a 30 yr old man and and a 23 year old girl, thats different....most girls have matured more by 23 where they wont give that high school BS....HOWEVER, just because she is matured, doesnt mean she isnt screwed up in the head....most girls are, so dont ever let age fool you about her maturity.....Best thing to do is look at a girls personality and how she handles things without lookin at the age thing...

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont think there should be any problem for a guy of 24-25 dating a girl of 18-19. But if we r'e talking about a 10 year minimum gap, then yes there're some issues . Remember one thing, girls are more mature than guys at the same age, that's why they tend to hook up with guys who are older than them.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
Yeah, but most relationships between people the same age don't last either.

Their is a different element to young girls, yeah, but I don't think the success rate is hugely lower for older guy/younger girl.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...

IMO, it's not so much the difference in age between a guy and a girl, but at what age you have this difference. Let me explain:

I'm fully confident that a 28 and a 24 year old couple can do well together. I'm sure a 40 and 30 year old couple could do fine as well.

This is what I've noticed...at least with most of the girls I know; friends, ex's, etc:

I think alot of girls feel like once they turn 25 or so, they should be settling down. So once they turn 21, it's party time. They tend not to want to stay with the same guy, because their 'too young to settle down' (which is true sometimes). Girls may mature faster than guys, but anyone who's ever seen a chick blasted ****ing drunk at a club can tell you how stupid they can be (as can guys, of course).

I could be way off base though. I've been that way before ;)

EDIT: *points at LostbutFound*

What he said.
(Sorry, I skimmed through so fast I didn't even read your post all the way).

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm.... it has nothing to do with the guy being older by any amount. You're talking about 16 and 17 year old girls... how many relationships last with guys their own age?

You can't expect any relationship that a teenage girl has to have much longevity - regardless of the guy's age.

Reaction score
For the record, younger girls have no problem in being 'serious' with men who are 10, 15, and even 20 years older than them, if they possess the qualities they seek. Older men exude masculinity, which is the number one characteristic that women seek.

Hors seek sex, and yes, older men can do that too!

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 39 & i always try & get 20-25 year old girls & sometimes do. At that age there is less chance they have kids, less chance they have become materialistic, less chance they have burned by dudes. I dress young & keep my hair short, stay out of the sun to avoid premature skin aging. Some girls think i am 28 years old. Best place for me to sarge are malls & the chicks that work there. I dont want to date girls that are 35-40 years old. I can do that when i am 50.