"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

young chicks

tomyv

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
PA
Why do they flirt so much. I will say this much, I look young. But i'm 27, and this chick is so flirty with me it's driving me nuts, and then I found out she's only 17! GRRRRRRRR.......

Is this common for these young uns to be so flirty with older guys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Young chicks love older more experience men - we are what they are looking for (in general).

We are confident, assuring, we've been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

More than that, we have the exerience to play the game well - something that teenagers don't have. Those guys her age are come in a flash kinda guys.

We've lived life a little - and know what buttons we need to push in order to wake her up.

It's a great thing.

i'm 32. I've got a 23 yr, old chasing me (I'm also banging a 25 and 28 yr old). i broke up with my ex 6 weeks ago, and I can't believe how much poon is coming my way. It was never this easy.

Have fun sir (with the legal ones) - you got what they want, so use it.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
don't get in trouble, and watch out for angry dads. One of my gf's friends is 16, and chasing after a 22 year old. Leave the real young ones for the younger guys, plus, you don't want to end up in jail.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by tomyv
Why do they flirt so much. I will say this much, I look young. But i'm 27, and this chick is so flirty with me it's driving me nuts, and then I found out she's only 17! GRRRRRRRR.......

Is this common for these young uns to be so flirty with older guys?
A girl getting the attention of a DJ 10 years her senior??? Talk about an ego boost.... Why wouldn't they do it?
 

tomyv

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
PA
good point

I won't consider doing anything about this, no jail bait for me! Was curious, that's all.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top