Young Chicks

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been reading some cool posts here and Doc Love's new article on askmen makes me wanna bring this up. Since it's a subject I'm quite used to hearing about from friends, I just wanted some insight as to what you guys think about this:

I'm 34 and earlier this year dated a young hottie of 22 yrs old - I'd rate her an HB8. I know the younger ones are generally difficult to keep around long and you should "enjoy it while it lasts" but what do you think is their frame of mind when they finally do move on or the relationship grows cold? The obvious is that I'm older but what else?

Funny thing happened and lesson learned in this one: I knew I only wanted to use her for sex and the challenge of getting a young hottie. I knew going in that I would eventually have to let her go because she was not my "type" or "ideal girl" for me but she had a bangin' body. So, I deliberately let go of my game and got sloppy thinking "I gotta let her go anyway, no need for being a challenge, just get what you can and get out. If she leaves so what - it's gotta happen anyway". I then made myself too available in attempt to get more sex. Anytime she'd call, I'd wanna go to meet her thinking "I might get some tonight". You know what comes next. Well, when she backed out first I was shocked and was actually really hurt. It's crazy how rejection messes you up and increases your IL exponentially. Now that I'm over it though, I'd rather it went that way than for me to break her heart - she was a "nice girl" that lost interest. If I actually "A" gamed her and broke her heart, I'd be known as "d!ckhead user" amongst other chicks she knows. We all hang out in a "common crowd" where many of us know each other. I took one in the gut, but I'm happy about it now. So was it worth the pain? (having slept with her only 4 times in 6 weeks) To tell you the truth, maybe not.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
22 isn't even young! I really want to know where you guys are. Most girls seem to be married or engaged by the time they are 22 where I am at now. So, when I think of 22 I am getting an image of someone who is either taken or is so desperate that it becomes too annoying to hang around her. I have no interest in marriage yet, so I avoid those types.

34 and 22 is not exactly an odd couple. I would think that it is more the guy than the age.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about make the post a bit more relevent to the community, there are some details you left out like, how did you meet her, where and what was the conversation like, and how did you finally close the deal.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
lol! instead of being known as the guy who played her and she still has strong feelings for... you are known as the guy who had no game and bored her.

bro i would rather be the bad guy rather than the boring guy she rejects ANY DAY.
Yeah, basically I put my game aside and came across "desperate for sex". She got bored and split, exactly how I planned it. What I didn't plan on was how ****ty it felt even if I knew I didn't want her for the long term.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
How about make the post a bit more relevent to the community, there are some details you left out like, how did you meet her, where and what was the conversation like, and how did you finally close the deal.
She was/is a bartender, a "hired gun" in PUA terms. When I met her of course I was in my "A game mode". I even called her a "*****" and a "grouch" in a flirting manner at one point. Neg hits worked flawlessly with this chick. I closed it with her by actually ditching our friends at a club and taxi-ing it home with her because she wasn't feeling well. She called me after to thank me and it went from there.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this whole fiasco because I learned that in one way or another, you actually pay a price for any relationship. Whether it's a bruised ego, a "bad reputation", monetarily or whatever. One way or another, you still pay. It's fvckin' fun though! =)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah good one snow...especially since the 17 yr old is in the wrong anyway lol. I could say the same thing but it wont work for me but I'll try...

I'm 19 and I dont give a **** if I hook up with a 15-year old in a club..lol.

I dont know who cares about this chick you made a plan and you stuck with it forget her now move on to her friends if she see's you bed a friend then she might become interested again but dont become a loser again maybe you can game it just right to have her and her friend good luck.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
I dont know who cares about this chick you made a plan and you stuck with it forget her now move on to her friends if she see's you bed a friend then she might become interested again but dont become a loser again maybe you can game it just right to have her and her friend good luck.
She's already forgotten dude, this was at the beginning of the year. It's funny you should mention about trying to get her friend because that's exactly what I'm doing now. :D Here friend is mega hot, well they both are but I'll give the friend a half a point more on the hotness scale - HB8.5. This one is way more tough to handle and is known to play hard, cheat and sleep with her friends' ex BF's. This chick is wild and actually slept with the ex BF of the chick I was writing about - that's why they hang out but don't trust each other. What a fvcked up situation and friend. Go figure. Oh, and lucky me! :crackup:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm if she already had sex with her friends ex why haent you slept with her yet? I doubt that other guy knew what he was doing and just went along for the ride with that other chick while she took control...but good luck maybe you can get some pics of them both.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Hmm if she already had sex with her friends ex why haent you slept with her yet?
The other chick just broke up with her BF two weeks ago. Also, everytime I run into her, she's with the girl I was dating. They hang together all the time. I doubt she'll go through with the same ordeal again as they had a falling out because of it unless of course she's willing to keep it on the down low. However, if I get her alone or with other people it's GAME ON.

Reaction score
Mr. Wise said:
I know the younger ones are generally difficult to keep around long and you should "enjoy it while it lasts" but what do you think is their frame of mind when they finally do move on or the relationship grows cold? The obvious is that I'm older but what else?
Tell that to my friend who is 37 with 5 kids and just got engaged to a 21 year old hottie. I've seen her and it's true.

How did he do it I have no idea, and no he is not rich or particularly good looking.

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wise said:
I posted this whole fiasco because I learned that in one way or another, you actually pay a price for any relationship. Whether it's a bruised ego, a "bad reputation", monetarily or whatever. One way or another, you still pay. It's fvckin' fun though! =)
Yeah I agree. Recently got the brush off from a very hot (HB 8.5/9) girl although she is midtwenties. SHe was the one who approached me at first.

Anyways made some rookie mistakes and now she is very "cool". Doesn't even flirt with me anymore. Even though I didn't even look at her as something serious I still got a bruised ego, even though she was the one who approached me.

No big deal though there is other fish in the sea.