"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

You win in bed if she calls you by your first name...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
This may have been posted before but not sure.

Anytime a woman calls you by your first name in bed while you're having sex means that you are doing things right and she is really enjoying it.

How many of you have encountered this?

At the same time, women calling you by your first name in either voice conversation or through text means she's trying to get her point across, bothered/annoyed or is in disagreement with you somehow. LOL

Just remember to listen to see if/when she calls you by your first name.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
I'm not sure if that's a fact or just your observation. It really differs from woman to woman. Some women can't even form proper sentences, let alone words when they go crazy in bed. I've had women curse, say my name and scream the cliché stuff like "oh my god" and "what the f+ck is happening?!"
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I have encountered this and I agree.

I am passionate and if the sex is really good, I will call out the woman's first name.
 
Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I think none of us forget the reactions; sounds & sights of the first girl we have sex with.

My first lay kept muttering "OhMyGod I am SOOO light headed right now!!"

Myself a virgin (she wasn't), I assumed this was good at the time. She kept showing the whites of her eyes whilst her lips were trembling (not those lips!).

I would smack her on the ass whilst she was on top of me sucking my tongue. She would draw her head back and look at me like a disapproving dog owner. "Yes?" or "can I help?" she would then ask, and return to the throat wrestling. She would giggle softly when she let go of my tongue.

One standout memory is her jacking me off whilst smiling very sweetly. She would look at me whilst sucking my balls as well.

I miss having both my balls. :cry:
 
Top