Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You win in bed if she calls you by your first name...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may have been posted before but not sure.

Anytime a woman calls you by your first name in bed while you're having sex means that you are doing things right and she is really enjoying it.

How many of you have encountered this?

At the same time, women calling you by your first name in either voice conversation or through text means she's trying to get her point across, bothered/annoyed or is in disagreement with you somehow. LOL

Just remember to listen to see if/when she calls you by your first name.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that's a fact or just your observation. It really differs from woman to woman. Some women can't even form proper sentences, let alone words when they go crazy in bed. I've had women curse, say my name and scream the cliché stuff like "oh my god" and "what the f+ck is happening?!"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have encountered this and I agree.

I am passionate and if the sex is really good, I will call out the woman's first name.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think none of us forget the reactions; sounds & sights of the first girl we have sex with.

My first lay kept muttering "OhMyGod I am SOOO light headed right now!!"

Myself a virgin (she wasn't), I assumed this was good at the time. She kept showing the whites of her eyes whilst her lips were trembling (not those lips!).

I would smack her on the ass whilst she was on top of me sucking my tongue. She would draw her head back and look at me like a disapproving dog owner. "Yes?" or "can I help?" she would then ask, and return to the throat wrestling. She would giggle softly when she let go of my tongue.

One standout memory is her jacking me off whilst smiling very sweetly. She would look at me whilst sucking my balls as well.

I miss having both my balls. :cry: