Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will never know true success with women if you can't feel comforable around them

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They way some guys act around women it's like they are engaging in cutting the wires of a bomb.

When they get a bad reaction, they get completely devastated. They don't try to turn a negative situation into a positive. They don't attempt to think positive. They are caught up in the fantasy of being with someone that doesn't experience a bad mood. They put the well being of a woman as the marker of their happiness. Their seduction moves are done with anxiety. They fear observing negative feelings. They dread witnessing something that can change their behaviour/learning from their mistakes.

Avoid being like those guys...

If someone does not have something why should you continualy ask that person for the thing they do not possess? If a woman shows no love towards a kind stranger, why should you distress yourself due to receiving no validation from that witch? Why seek to be liked by someone that doesn't like themselves?

When speaking with a woman it's either she like you or she doesn't, she considers having sex with you or she doesn't, you think she's worthy of your time or she's not, you're at ease with talking with her or you're nervous.

When you show passion with absence of needyness you will be a miraculous sight in the eyes of witchy women. You will show what certain persons do not have and no woman will have power over you. You will not be dependant on women for women. You will gravitate to a woman who are at ease around you and moody women will depend on you for happyness.

If there is no pollen, the bees will leave to another flower on the tree. Being at ease is the honey...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good tip, and one that I've had to beat through my own head. I used to be a real "wirecutter" as you say.

Learning HOW to be at ease is the main problem. For me it helps to remember that women are all the same and that in reality, there is no "special flower." So if I get turned down by one, it's no big deal. But if anybody has more tips on being "at ease," I'm ears.