Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will never be good enough for any woman.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My ex was cool with polygamy on my end only (no I never exercised it). And a female friend of mine who’s been married to her husband for 7 years is ok with it. And 2 other of my boys who are married are allowed to bang other girls.
Women are actually open to this ONLY when they perceive you as high value AND of being a dominant personality.

Naturally dominant men tend to stick by their women even when they sleep around as they are naturally dismissive.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There I said it. If you need further proof, just look at Steph Curry's wife. He's a multi millionaire, attractive (no homo), extremely popular, a good father and husband by all accounts. Yet she still wishes she would get attention and validation from random men.

You can literally give a woman the world and she'll still think you're not good enough for her. Smh.
So, basically you're jonesing after Steph Currie... Gotcha. ;'p

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are actually open to this ONLY when they perceive you as high value AND of being a dominant personality.

Naturally dominant men tend to stick by their women even when they sleep around as they are naturally dismissive.
I should’ve just done it. I was dismissive af lol