"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

You will never be good enough for any woman.

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
My ex was cool with polygamy on my end only (no I never exercised it). And a female friend of mine who’s been married to her husband for 7 years is ok with it. And 2 other of my boys who are married are allowed to bang other girls.
Women are actually open to this ONLY when they perceive you as high value AND of being a dominant personality.

Naturally dominant men tend to stick by their women even when they sleep around as they are naturally dismissive.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
There I said it. If you need further proof, just look at Steph Curry's wife. He's a multi millionaire, attractive (no homo), extremely popular, a good father and husband by all accounts. Yet she still wishes she would get attention and validation from random men.

You can literally give a woman the world and she'll still think you're not good enough for her. Smh.
So, basically you're jonesing after Steph Currie... Gotcha. ;'p
 

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
310
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Women are actually open to this ONLY when they perceive you as high value AND of being a dominant personality.

Naturally dominant men tend to stick by their women even when they sleep around as they are naturally dismissive.
I should’ve just done it. I was dismissive af lol
 
Top