Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Will Die One Day

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the only nice post i've writen on this site, but here it goes:

It came to me the other day that the only thing keeping us back in life is ourselves. We are going to die one day, thats it, fin, end, game over.

This isn't something to be sad about, but something to grow with. Next time you see a HB10, want to apply for that sweet job, want to accomplish anything, just remember... one of the worst feelings we as humans can feel is being old and saying "... I could have done it..." Don't put your goal off until tomorrow, do it today. Once you step over the border of your comfort zone you will feel better than a million dollars.

Guys, look ahead ten years always. ALWAYS. See what people ten years older than you do, their problems, their ambitions. Don't sweat the small stuff now, just realize how much fun life can be, and do anything you ever wanted.

When you wake up in the morning, you should think of life as a playground. Yours is there for the taking, and you'll be smiling all the way to your goal.

Invest your time wisely.

Try to fall in love with a girl who loves you back.

Make right what you've done wrong.

Don't be afraid to hurt bad people.

Talk to an old person about their life.

Help someone.

Take care of yourself health-wise and dress your best.

Confront evil

Control the situation.

Make an angry person smile.

Teach others what they don't know.

We have a finite time here, make the best of it. Not everyone has the same gift of time.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
this is a great post :up: i'll definitely keep those things in mind ... it seems i share a similar philosophy with you. thanks for sharing.

(and I reckon this should be moved to tips)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Great post. Might I add.

Dont be afraid to reach out for your dreams. If it is your dream to see a Superbowl live, or a championship fight live, or the NBA Finals live, go for it. Career wise, if you arent happy, take steps to ensure that you can end your worklife, doing what you love. Buy that movie, go on that Carribeean Cruise, and drink the expensive tequila. You only go around once, make the most/best of it.

"Right Now", remember the cheesy metal song by Van Hagar. It is the truth, we cannot live for yesterday, and tomarrow is yet to come, we need to LIVE right now. For example, right now, there is a girl I am interested in. She seems to like me, and if that is the case, beautiful. But if she decides to "next" me for whatever reason, be it that I am a financially struggling student, or that another younger guy with more $$$ wants her, or if she simply decides that she needs her "party years" so be it. There is another woman out there, "right now" that I am thinking of who would make a good replacement. And if she doesnt want me, well, I'll move on to the next one. But I'm not gonna lie down and die, and get depressed, Been there, done that, I lost a great friend this year to suicide, and for what? Because the idiot she was going out with was cheating on her, or some stupid crap? Right now, the boyfriend she blew her brains out for is screwing some younger girl, and right now, she is rotting in a dark tomb.

F*ck that, I want to live, I want to succeed, and I want to reach for my dreams, one of which is to be a successful amateur bodybuilder. It will take two years of hard work, and diet, but in the end, it will have been worth it, and either I'm gonna have a sexy ass, supportive lady at my side, encouraging me all the way to the finals, or after the finals, I will party with a bunch of interested females.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. Hell, in ten years, what will you dwell on more? How you missed a chance or how you grabbed your balls and made something happen?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JaguarMike

Invest your time wisely.
Yea, need to do better in this area.

Try to fall in love with a girl who loves you back.
The hard part is finding her.

Make right what you've done wrong.
I try when I can. Sometimes I have to let things go.

Don't be afraid to hurt bad people.
It takes alot for me to want to hurt anyone.

Talk to an old person about their life.
I do that often. Old people are interesting.

Help someone.
I do that.

Take care of yourself health-wise and dress your best.
Off and on.

Confront evil
I need to do that.

Control the situation.
Need more strength in this area as well.

Make an angry person smile.
Never thought about that.

Teach others what they don't know.
I enjoy doing this.

We have a finite time here, make the best of it. Not everyone has the same gift of time.
Sometimes I simply forget.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score