Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will catch Covid

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As predicted, it will remain as endemic.. Such as hiv

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As predicted, it will remain as endemic.. Such as hiv
It is pretty much getting to that stage now, because the vaccines do not stop it from spreading. A lot of people are asymptomatic and they continue to transmit the virus. Lockdowns are pretty much over now and they can't be sustained in the long term. Even when almost everyone is vaccinated, it will still spread and it will find the people that are unvaccinated. Those people are at a much higher risk of long covid, serious illness and death.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is pretty much getting to that stage now, because the vaccines do not stop it from spreading. A lot of people are asymptomatic and they continue to transmit the virus. Lockdowns are pretty much over now and they can't be sustained in the long term. Even when almost everyone is vaccinated, it will still spread and it will find the people that are unvaccinated. Those people are at a much higher risk of long covid, serious illness and death.
I dont pitty the antivax community of their stupidity, eventually people who complete their second dose will have to took one each year until a better vax are found.. Its the foundation of human existence, the weak (antivax) and asinine will perished from this world. No one will be sorry for them.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont pitty the antivax community of their stupidity, eventually people who complete their second dose will have to took one each year until a better vax are found.. Its the foundation of human existence, the weak (antivax) and asinine will perished from this world. No one will be sorry for them.
It's unfortunate, but there are a lot of stupid and gullible people in the world. Inevetibly a much higher percentage of those people will get seriously ill and die and their families will also be affected.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unfortunate, but there are a lot of stupid and gullible people in the world. Inevetibly a much higher percentage of those people will get seriously ill and die and their families will also be affected.
Worse off those people will spread lies, about the importance of vax and to protect themselves from this deadly virus to people that deserve better.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worse off those people will spread lies, about the importance of vax and to protect themselves from this deadly virus to people that deserve better.
Yeah, well this is what the world is like these days. People used to get medical advice from doctors. Now they get it from internet gobshiites.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing new it will stay like the flu stayed, that is nothing new and it was know since the first time, only chance to prevent that was to lockdown china from start, but everyone was afraid to piss off china now the bill came

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I purposely tried to expose myself to it from day 1 and still do. I go in full saunas every day unmasked unvaxxed. If i haven't caught it by now I'd be appalled.

Yeah, well this is what the world is like these days. People used to get medical advice from doctors. Now they get it from internet gobshiites.
That's because you can learn more on the internet than most doctors learn in their entire medical education, with the caveat that you are scientifically literate and willing to read papers from legitimate scientific journals and listen to lectures from actual medical professionals. That is literally what good doctors will do all day, they don't just have all that information floating around their head.

Doctors are generally best at surgery and treatment of disease, not much else. Many doctors are completely worthless when it comes to things like longevity, prophylactic advice, diet, stress management, etc.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I purposely tried to expose myself to it from day 1 and still do. I go in full saunas every day unmasked unvaxxed. If i haven't caught it by now I'd be appalled.

That's because you can learn more on the internet than most doctors learn in their entire medical education, with the caveat that you are scientifically literate and willing to read papers from legitimate scientific journals and listen to lectures from actual medical professionals. That is literally what good doctors will do all day, they don't just have all that information floating around their head.

Doctors are generally best at surgery and treatment of disease, not much else. Many doctors are completely worthless when it comes to things like longevity, prophylactic advice, diet, stress management, etc.
Isn't it best to get vaccinated first before you go to the face-licking festival?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my country folks that are unvaccinated dies from covid.. Brought in dead being 1/3 of the fatality.. I live in this shltty country that are the highest spread and fatality by covid per population in the world. It does giving protection when people who do only get to stage 2.. Your guys living in the state doesnt even have any slightest idea, of how bad the delta, variant is.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I’ve had the delta variant. I never got the alpha, to the best of my knowledge. So what country has a mortality rate that puts the rest of the world to shame? Seems like we are doing it right. 99% + survival rate. Are you eating the fish out of your shyt rivers?
We dont have the kind of fish that can survive on ****y rivers.. Thats so dumb

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t lost anything. SE Asia, plenty of places. It’s an expression. Not polluted enough to prevent life but still has raw sewage in it. Plenty of places. This is why servicemen get shots before we go there.

Back on subject. I can see India having a higher rate because they still use DDT as a pesticide on crops. Environment can make a body’s immune system more susceptible. Especially the food supply. Mate. Last time someone called me that I was in Perth.
It could be lots of variable affecting the immune system. Stresses, doing hard labour, poor hygiene and fitness and having shltty goverment doing poor job containing the spread of the virus.. Nevertheless this will be endemic and still a lot of people will die.

Maybe you could be someone whos having a good immune.. Not everyone are that lucky.