Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You wanted Drills? You got 'em?

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe my age (26) as well as my status as an average looking guy that gets beautiful women, and time spend tending bar make me eligible to assign some drills in ascending order of difficulty (pardon my arrogance).

I believe meeting girls is a skill that can be learned... not intellectually, but like a sport... where one becomes accustomed to the "feel" of picking up women like the "feel" of a golf or tennis swing. It is not a purely intellectual action, in my opinion

Drill #1
Complement 10 women throughout the day and immediately move on. The catch is... it can't be general, vague, or over the top. You need to mention small but specific things.

"you are so beautiful" doesn't work because it's obvious B.S... that you can (and in her mind do) use on every woman. She will delight in rejecting you for your egotistical Don Juan ways.

If a woman has an unusual pin, hairstyle, doormat, nose ring... mention it. The reason she's wearing it is for attention.

After the small, but specific compliment... move on like you think nothing of it.

The art of seducing a woman is making her feel special around you... and making her desperate to get that feeling. If she feels special around you, she's going to want to feel that way again.

This is a small but vital skill that, it seems to me, every successful Don Juan has. The ability to talk casually to women... you need to get used to doing it if you are going to be successful.

Its okay if the women are old, ugly, fat (they need attention too). The point is not getting laid... its getting used to talking.

Please, let me know if this is helpful... also, posting experiences and questions would certainly help us all. There's no prize, but let's see who comes up with the most unique, subtle, and individualized compliment...

Also, let me know if anyone is interested in more drills... I actually have two friends that wanted to be more successful with women... did some drills, both are much more successful...

See everyone around...

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, excellent post you got here MrSassyPants!

Cya,
Neo

Dj Chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrSassyPants:
The art of seducing a woman is making her feel special around you... and making her desperate to get that feeling. If she feels special around you, she's going to want to feel that way again.

This is very good.. can i quote this?

FGarcia1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea. 10? Hmm... I'm not sure I even get a chance to see ten women in the day. But I'm going to give it a shot.

------------------
[20/M/California]

<A HREF="http://www.fgarcia1.f2s.com/
" TARGET=_blank>FGarcia1's website
</A>

THE DJ BIBLE

spank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post!!!
More drills would be great!!!

------------------

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FGarcia1,
You live in Sunny California and don't have the opportunity to run into 10 beautiful women per day??? C'mon that's a little unrealistic.

I haven't been to Cali for 5 years, but when I was there... wow. I remember chatting up this hot waitress. She asked me if i was on the football team, cuz we were staying in the same hotel as one of the teams for the orange bowl or something, I don't follow American football, but I'm like "Yeah, I'm the kicker" kinda sarcastically. But she believed me and I was in.

Cheers,
Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Cali ; )

Gotta love the women of California baby!

FGarcia1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deagleclaw:
FGarcia1,
You live in Sunny California and don't have the opportunity to run into 10 beautiful women per day??? C'mon that's a little unrealistic.
Hahaha.... yeah, under normal circumstances. Prob is I work all day today, Saturday, and Sunday. If I make compliments to customers while I'm working, it won't count; I'm already comfortable doing that, plus it will come off as something I do as a part of my work.

I want to be able to do it out of the blue, when the girl and I have no real connection with. That would be real progress.

Come Monday, I'll give this one a shot, though.

------------------
[20/M/California]

<A HREF="http://www.fgarcia1.f2s.com/
" TARGET=_blank>FGarcia1's website
</A>

THE DJ BIBLE

Smallcool

Don Juan
Reaction score
More drills... I will post some soon myself. Finally someone stepped up to the plate and hit a complete home run with this subject... I saluate u.

------------------
"Players get played, Pimps get payed, and Macks persuade!"-Word on the street
"Knowledge is Power"-Unknown
"From the Pimp on the block...To the Pastor of a church. IF you cool with me then I'm cool with you!"- Dan Small

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anymore drills?

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good one, it help builds confidence. And eliminate desperation.