Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You want tips click here

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if your new here or just new to the dating world I have some info that could help you begin your start in the whole dating/womanizing buisiness..

There is a movie out there that I recomend that helped me a 100%..

I dont know if any of you know it but its called ALFIE.. This movie was created by a genious for men like us...I recomend buying it and watching it at least 7 times in a row.. Let me know what you think..

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wTF

A prerequisite for this entire method is that you be the best lover that she has ever had. In order to exercise this degree of control over a woman, you need extreme high value, which can only be provided through sex. Also, you shoudl fulfill all her needs outside the bedroom, provide her with fun, love, feeling of safety, etc. Make sure your relationship is really strong before you try this stuff.

Second, you want to subtly plant the suggestion in her mind of what you want. There’s a structure for doing this, but I’m not allowed to tell you that.

Then, you want to create an emotional void. You don’t want to hurt the relationship, but you want her to get worried and be motivated to work to keep you happy. Again, you’ll have to figure out the exact way to do this for yourself.

If you’ve done this right, she’ll have bought you those $100 jeans, or cleaned the house for you, or taken you out to a nice dinner, or whatever way it was in which you wanted her to support your lifestyle. When she does this, reward her lavishly, you gotta figure out the specifics.

After this, you slowly push her compliance thresholds. Once she’s done this, you can ask for a little more using the same method. Keep escalating the compliance you get from her until she’s supporting your lifestyle in the desired way.