Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You vote! Where to take this beezie?

Where should I take this beezie?

• Mall (would have to take bus)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cook and chill at my place

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Outside promenade and beach (bus)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Dinner/movie

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Hookah bar

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this model years ago but never really got to know her. Last week I called her for lunch randomly, which is when she asked me to go to her sorority formal with her this past weekend. We went and it ended with her staying the night at my place.

So I gave her a call tonight and we're doing something Saturday night. Only thing is neither of us have a car (we're college students with home far away). There's plenty of restaurants, both upscale and cheap, and hookah bars, and theaters within walking distance. We can also take the bus (LOL) to go a mall, beach, etc.

Last time it was really just we got drunk, went to this thing, came back to my place and fcked. She definitely got some interest though (she kept bringing up the girlfriend idea that night), so I wanna get some input and see if you guys have any good ideas.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her anywhere. Don't ask her for advice.

You could always take her to your computer, show her this thread, and have her sign up and post a response.