"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

You TEN CHASERS will be chasing SEVENS in five years. Here's WHY.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
709
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by squirrels
I used to think like you...that 10s weren't worth the trouble. Then I realized I was just making up for my shortcomings by doing just the opposite, convincing myself I DIDN'T want something I DID want. "Sour grapes", if you will.

...

In summary, maybe you should be chasing 7s right now because you're not ready for the 10s. But don't think that you don't have what it takes to land them. And don't pretend that they don't have what it takes to attract you.
BINGO
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I dismissed this thread when I read "Ten Chaser".

I came and read it again when I saw it was popular.

You are the anti-suave. Congrats.
 
Top