Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You should have something in common with women

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Alot of men's problems with women stems from not having something in common with them. That's why OLD can be so frustrating and awkward for men. It's like they are picking up hookers as they have nothing else to judge the women by except her looks and sex.

Just my own story,

I've know this one girl for about one year and we were introduced by family friends. Whenever I take her out, it is STILL a little forced and awkward, and I'm fairly smooth. Why? Because we didn't meet under a common guideline and theme.

Today I had a business lunch at an expensive restaurant with 2 hot young women, one of them I met a few times and the other I've NEVER met. It was like I've know them all my lives. Why? Because we have a commonality, business. That theme carried the conversation like nothing else. And THEY paid. HOT young girls paid for MY lunch. If it was a dinner lunch, I probably could have slept with one of them. Now it didn't hurt that I'm doing OK financially, but still, ALOT of girls know I do OK and don't care. Because we have nothing to talk about. I've been out with Maxim models before and even though were ridiculously hot, there was nothing there between us, no substance other than sex.

So men, remember, if you need a booty call or to have sex, online dating or cold approaching is for you. If you want everything to flow like water, you should meet these women in your everyday interactions. Very relaxed, very smooth, very easy.

Be strong men.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt like this post was also for you to brag some...

Irregardless, it all comes back to this: social skills. Don’t be a ****ing weirdo for ****’s sake. Having good social skills is a small indicator of having social proof. At the very least, you’re ‘in the know’, and with that, chicks will think you’re less judgmental and will feel more comfortable around you. Forget about women, if you can’t hold a conversation with people at work or have trouble making small talk with others in natural social settings, you’re not even in the game. Don’t force **** when it’s clear that others don’t want to talk; then you’re just making the whole thing unnatural and awkward. But don’t be afraid to test yourself in order to get better either. You can work on this by putting yourself in situations where you’ll be forced to talk to people. Just be cognizant of how the social interaction is taking place while it’s happening.

Anyway, that’s all I got. Like Einstein always said, fuck bitches, get money. Stay real. Peace.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Alot of men's problems with women stems from not having something in common with them. That's why OLD can be so frustrating and awkward for men. It's like they are picking up hookers as they have nothing else to judge the women by except her looks and sex.

Just my own story,

I've know this one girl for about one year and we were introduced by family friends. Whenever I take her out, it is STILL a little forced and awkward, and I'm fairly smooth. Why? Because we didn't meet under a common guideline and theme.

Today I had a business lunch at an expensive restaurant with 2 hot young women, one of them I met a few times and the other I've NEVER met. It was like I've know them all my lives. Why? Because we have a commonality, business. That theme carried the conversation like nothing else. And THEY paid. HOT young girls paid for MY lunch. If it was a dinner lunch, I probably could have slept with one of them. Now it didn't hurt that I'm doing OK financially, but still, ALOT of girls know I do OK and don't care. Because we have nothing to talk about. I've been out with Maxim models before and even though were ridiculously hot, there was nothing there between us, no substance other than sex.

So men, remember, if you need a booty call or to have sex, online dating or cold approaching is for you. If you want everything to flow like water, you should meet these women in your everyday interactions. Very relaxed, very smooth, very easy.

Be strong men.
There were other threads on here about this and men not having common hobbies and interests with women.

Like on OLD you see women in their 30s obsessed with crap like Disney, travel, crafting, Yoga, etc. I'm an adult. I'm not into Disney and Duck Tales like I Was when I was 5. No, I don't travel 3 times a year. I actually have to be at my business. I close my business I don't make money.

Most men have a lot different hobbies than women. I myself like guns and fresh water fishing. I don't see that many women into guns unless their husbands drag them to the range to learn how to shoot.

I thought about yoga. Someone suggest that to meet hot young chicks. Problem I see you go to the yoga studio with hot chicks in their 20s 30s and 40s and you're the only dude. They either think you're gay or you're there to be pervy and hit on them. Although I did pull into digits in a pilates class I took in college.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on. I used to get so many hooters girls when I was a server/bartender because I could RELATE to what they deal with at work. I've also hooked up with chicks I've met at concerts and at sporting events because we had those things in common. It works as an opener.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know Trump. In your example it sounds too much like a business frame and doubt you would have got laid in such a context. It's like another type of friendzone ladder where you end up with blue balls at the end of the day. These women usually have lots of orbiters and other guys in the background that they are really into and can be really good at giving mixed signals and teasing people. Why would you pass up an opportunity to get laid by a hot girl? It's either because you don't really have the opportunity (i.e. you'll poison the business relationship or put something off balance if you do, which sounds very friendzonish), or like me you are a Christian, or they are not really hot like you are saying.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt like this post was also for you to brag some...

Irregardless, it all comes back to this: social skills. Don’t be a ****ing weirdo for ****’s sake. Having good social skills is a small indicator of having social proof. At the very least, you’re ‘in the know’, and with that, chicks will think you’re less judgmental and will feel more comfortable around you. Forget about women, if you can’t hold a conversation with people at work or have trouble making small talk with others in natural social settings, you’re not even in the game. Don’t force **** when it’s clear that others don’t want to talk; then you’re just making the whole thing unnatural and awkward. But don’t be afraid to test yourself in order to get better either. You can work on this by putting yourself in situations where you’ll be forced to talk to people. Just be cognizant of how the social interaction is taking place while it’s happening.

Anyway, that’s all I got. Like Einstein always said, fuck bitches, get money. Stay real. Peace.

It's amazing how true this is yet nobody "gets" it around here.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how true this is yet nobody "gets" it around here.
Yeah, I mean I kinda expected it to be honest lol. Once you do understand it, you won’t really have the need to be here; if you don’t understand it, that’s when this advice would help you out the most. A double-edged sword.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, please do note that a woman must still be attracted to you for this to work.

I've been rejected many times by women who had everything in common with me. And I've had wonderful relationships with women who I had nothing in common with. The deciding factor in all of those interactions: How much they were attracted to me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I will find very many decent women at the gun range. Every range I've worked at or belonged to you hardly ever see a decent woman unless it's the old man dragging his wife to make her learn to shoot.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don't think I will find very many decent women at the gun range. Every range I've worked at or belonged to you hardly ever see a decent woman unless it's the old man dragging his wife to make her learn to shoot.
They’re few and far between, but with mass shooting media publicity these days, many indoor ranges now have more females taking or practicing for CC licenses so they can pack some heat.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They’re few and far between, but with mass shooting media publicity these days, many indoor ranges now have more females taking or practicing for CC licenses so they can pack some heat.
True. Well one place you will find a lot of females is that Mom's Demand Action meetings. All kinds of hot women lol. Only guys you see there are the dweeb husbands of them women. If you look when they bombard the state capitals there are some really hot MILFS. Texas better watch out as it becomes more liberal. Here in FL I expect within the next 5 years an assault weapons ban at the state level to pass. Heck it could pass next year if it makes it to the ballots with all the liberals here. I might have to move back to my home state of Missouri then which has constitutional no permit needed carry. I HATE here in Floriduh they require me to pay for a stupid permit to carry while states like Missouri and Oklahoma don't require a permit to carry.