You should always have women available to you, even in a relationship

Harvey_Poon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem that I see with most of the men on here, is that they have no women available to them. They complain about their girlfriends wanting to hang out with other men, girlfriends losing attraction for them, asking how they can get an ex back, or trying to woo a girl who is already in a relationship with another guy. Then you also have guys chasing after women who clearly have no interest in them, or digging back into the vault from months and years past trying recapture the interest of some girl who has forgot about them. There is absolutely no reason as a man to allow yourself to behave this way. All of this could be avoided if you had other women available to you.

Even a good girlfriend can become fickle fairly quick, so if you had other women available to you, then you wouldn't have to worry about letting her go. It really seems to be a pattern with these guys. They have a girlfriend or love interest and they put up with a lot of crap from them. They let them disrespect them, treat them poorly. make them feel insecure, let them control the relationship, let them flake on them, have the women make the decisions of the relationship, always jumping through their hoops, allowing women to tear down their confidence, becoming really dependant on them, and in the end they allow the woman to dump them. All because they were too afraid to lose her, and that is because they had no other women available to them. If they did, they wouldn't behave like this or allow a woman to treat them this way.

Men should never allow themselves to be disrespected or humiliated by a woman, just for the sake of saying they have a girlfriend or that they are getting some poon. But yet, that is what I see all the time in these threads. Guys that are afraid of losing their one and only. So, they put up with and take all the abuse that these women give to them because they are afraid to let them go. Why do these guys allow this to happen? Because they have no other women available to them. These women don't respect you or care about you, so there is no reason to be with them and allow them to treat you like this. This is why you always need to have other options as a man.

Some guys might disagree with me but they are dead wrong. Your loving girlfriend or love interest has orbiters and other guys waiting in the wings to try to snag her. She can flirt with these guys, talk to them, get their numbers, and meet up with them without you even knowing. Then she begins to compare you and the other guy. The more she talks to him, she gets more good feelings and emotions towards him. She starts to lose them for you and that is when the trouble begins. So, if she can have men available to her, then you can have women available to you. That is what you should be having right now if you already don't.

A man that has women available to him is confident and secure in the relationship. He knows his girlfriend can be replaced at anytime she steps out of line or disrespects him. He is not dependant on her, he sets all the boundaries, and he controls the relationship. He is not worried about what she is going to do, or scared about her trying to be with other men. He knows she can be replaced if she does. So, that doesn't concern him and why his relationship is strong.

When a woman knows that her man has other women available to him, she respects him more, finds him more desirable, knows that she can be replaced at anytime, and is afraid that another girl will take him away from her. She won't be flipping the script and trying to meet other men. Why? Because she has attraction for that guy and won't be looking for other men. If she does, then the man has options to replace her and won't be allowing himself to be treated poorly by a woman because he is afraid to lose her.

Now this is just basic common sense thinking that you should already know. But it really surprises me after reading all these threads that these guys are not already doing this for their own sake. They would save themselves a lot of time and grief from all these problems and predicaments they have if they all had women available to them.

So, start doing that today

May your days be filled with much greatness and plenty of poon

Dr. Harvey Poon

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, you gave an extended explanation of why spinning plates is important; your girl will be much more tight with you knowing that she could be replaced if she does something that's out of hand (like flaking, cheating, etc).

A man with options = A man without need.
A woman hates a man who does not have options.

Nice post btw.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post. I have 3 girls atm and one is coming to visit in 3 weeks

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this goes into a looks type of issue because a guy who has the type of look, charisma or charm that women want will not have that type of problem in the first place. It's easier for women to have orbiters or guys around them, but for a guy, unless he's popular it's not the same dynamic. If you are going crazy seeking girls, like you are single, while in a relationship, then you are not at rest, then why have a relationship in the first place?

See, threads that say that women like guys who are already in a relationship seem pretty hollow if allot of guys are putting up with crap because their gf is their only option. If you are not born with genetically good looks or are an in-demand guy then what are you going to do? Dump your gf for fear she'll eventually dump you later? What advice is this really going to lead?

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
See, threads that say that women like guys who are already in a relationship seem pretty hollow if allot of guys are putting up with crap because their gf is their only option. If you are not born with genetically good looks or are an in-demand guy then what are you going to do? Dump your gf for fear she'll eventually dump you later? What advice is this really going to lead?
The important part of this discussion is that, when you are concerned about your gf dumping you because you're not good enough, that thought will eventually turn into fear as it keeps swelling inside your head. It's best that you let go of that fear instead of keeping it, even if it means dumping your gf out of concern for yourself.

In the end, women are people, just like us; they're going to start looking down on you sooner or later if you have doubts about yourself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazystaf said:
In the end, women are people, just like us; they're going to start looking down on you sooner or later if you have doubts about yourself.
Right, but you shouldn't have options because of her. You should have options because of yourself, or if that is what you want. If you dump your gf, then just dump her. But if you have to go crazy to look for another woman while seeing her and get rejected anyway and she sees that too, that sounds worst.

Last edited:

SJ413

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, essentially, everyone is saying they should have women available on the side to stroke thier ego and thier d!ck, should thier relationship with thier gf fail. Seems legit.

Or, get this, you could be proud enough of yourself and have enough things going on to keep you happy with life the where you don't NEED a girlfriend every waking second. Being satisfied with your own life? What a novel idea! Women are nice to have, but NEEDING them is weak man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's the whole trick, isn't it? If everyone had women available to them, this forum wouldn't exist. There would be no need.

Spinning plates and being in a long term relationship are two different things, however. If you are in an exclusive LTR, I don't think you should be cheating. And if you start spinning plates, you essentially are. If you're spinning plates, you are no longer in an exclusive relationship, by definition.

I do agree that you should always have some options in mind, even if you are in a LTR. You should always be talking to other women, and even do some mild flirting. I don't believe in cheating, however. It's easier for women to keep orbiters, because a guy would almost always want to bang his orbiter, while a woman may not care.

U

user43770

SJ413 said:
Or, get this, you could be proud enough of yourself and have enough things going on to keep you happy with life the where you don't NEED a girlfriend every waking second. Being satisfied with your own life? What a novel idea! Women are nice to have, but NEEDING them is weak man.

If only it were this easy -- if only I could just pick up a few hobbies, and as a result, never have to worry about women again.

Problem is, there is a whole lot of evolution working against me; I can't stop thinking about fvcking women. Not for long anyway.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SJ413 said:
So, essentially, everyone is saying they should have women available on the side to stroke thier ego and thier d!ck, should thier relationship with thier gf fail. Seems legit.

While I understand your sentiment, we do NEED women. One way or another.

It is useful to act and live as if one didn't but lets be real, women are a necessary part of a man's life.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently realized this with my current girlfriend. A lot of her friends are suddenly giving me looks. It's not like they just met me either. It's just now that my girlfriend is raving about how great I am, they are looking at me differently. I guess it's just pre-selection.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at George Clooney. Any of the girls he's with starts making up stuff that he's never said to her, telling "the media" that he's telling her "We're getting married..." gets the royal boot, because, he's got many more lined up on the side to replace this non-sense. He sees what "getting married" does to guys, poor Or rich n' famous, it puts a Serious Drain on his brain, creativity, looks, body, face, sucking the options/flexibility/wiggle room right outta him.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
While I understand your sentiment, we do NEED women. One way or another.

It is useful to act and live as if one didn't but lets be real, women are a necessary part of a man's life.
Then the advice on this thread is completely useless because guys that have no options really have no choice other than to put up with their gf or go try to get back to their "ex", or they will essentially kill their life.

I'm assuming this thread is meant for guys who have a gf and have no other options in a relationship.

After all, if you dump your gf, or she dumps you then you are screwed because you do not have a woman anymore.

As far as having women who are available to you, really useful advice. If you have a problem attracting a woman into your life in the first place, then you really have to settle for who you get and put up with it unless or until she breaks up with you or puts you into shock for something she did. Otherwise you are going to have to wait a very long time to find a replacement, especially one you are genuinely attracted to.

So where does that leaves us? Unless you are a natural with women then you are just screwed in life. That's why maybe it's better to be content without a woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
I'm assuming this thread is meant for guys who have a gf and have no other options in a relationship.
It sounds like it's meant for guys who are in sh!tty relationships. The OP kept talking about guys being disrespected, belittled, abused, controlled, and humiliated by their girlfriends. Really, if you are in a relationship like that you should be moving away from her and toward other women anyway.

Anyway, I don't see what the big deal is. If you got one woman, you should be able to get another one. It may take some guys a little time, but so what? Although I do remember dumping a girlfriend when I was a young man because I wanted to play the field, and ending up in the longest dry spell of my life. That really sucked. I sure shot my own foot off with that one.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Anyway, I don't see what the big deal is. If you got one woman, you should be able to get another one. It may take some guys a little time, but so what?
Although I do remember dumping a girlfriend when I was a young man because I wanted to play the field, and ending up in the longest dry spell of my life. That really sucked. I sure shot my own foot off with that one.
It's the dry spell that people are worried about. Here's the problem, unless you are close to another girl(s), apart from your girlfriend then people are going to be worried that potentially they will end up in a dry-spell for a long time without a woman.

Anyway, if you believe that you can be single and content without a woman then you have no problem dumping a girl because you won't care about a dry spell, or longing after her because that's not what life is all about anyway.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like most of you missed the whole point of this thread. I would argue that staying with a sh!tty woman is worse than being alone.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Harvey_Poon said:
They have a girlfriend or love interest and they put up with a lot of crap from them. They let them disrespect them, treat them poorly. make them feel insecure, let them control the relationship, let them flake on them, have the women make the decisions of the relationship, always jumping through their hoops, allowing women to tear down their confidence, becoming really dependant on them, and in the end they allow the woman to dump them. All because they were too afraid to lose her, and that is because they had no other women available to them. If they did, they wouldn't behave like this or allow a woman to treat them this way.
Yes, because getting women is not like getting a KitKat or Coke at 7-11. It takes time, effort, money, emotional investment, sacrifices, risk. Society values people who have a girlfriend or wife, they don't know or care what's going on behind the scenes. A girlfriend treating you poorly is worth more to others, than being single.

Men should never allow themselves to be disrespected or humiliated by a woman, just for the sake of saying they have a girlfriend or that they are getting some poon. But yet, that is what I see all the time in these threads. Guys that are afraid of losing their one and only. So, they put up with and take all the abuse that these women give to them because they are afraid to let them go. Why do these guys allow this to happen? Because they have no other women available to them. These women don't respect you or care about you, so there is no reason to be with them and allow them to treat you like this. This is why you always need to have other options as a man.
Yes as above, its easier to be put down, humiliated, and talked poorly to in order to get sex and show others you have a girlfriend, than it is to go and get a new girlfriend.

You make it sound so easy to go out meet women. It's not that way to guys who aren't good at it. I have friends who are brilliant yet are so so scared of their wives.

Some guys might disagree with me but they are dead wrong. Your loving girlfriend or love interest has orbiters and other guys waiting in the wings to try to snag her. She can flirt with these guys, talk to them, get their numbers, and meet up with them without you even knowing. Then she begins to compare you and the other guy. The more she talks to him, she gets more good feelings and emotions towards him. She starts to lose them for you and that is when the trouble begins. So, if she can have men available to her, then you can have women available to you. That is what you should be having right now if you already don't.
Come on bro, you think its as easy for a guy to have women orbiters than a girl? Are you kidding? You sound like you are from the Middle East. This is North America, freedom, feminism, human rights. Girls have guys balls in a vice script here, all we can do is shutup and work.

A girl in her 30s who looks half decent can get laid anytime. A guy in his 30s who looks half decent is much more difficult. I'm not trying to be gloomy, but again, this is fact in North America.

Now you go to the Middle East, you could probably force sex on a women and wouldn't get in trouble..but that's another story.

A man that has women available to him is confident and secure in the relationship. He knows his girlfriend can be replaced at anytime she steps out of line or disrespects him. He is not dependant on her, he sets all the boundaries, and he controls the relationship. He is not worried about what she is going to do, or scared about her trying to be with other men. He knows she can be replaced if she does. So, that doesn't concern him and why his relationship is strong.

When a woman knows that her man has other women available to him, she respects him more, finds him more desirable, knows that she can be replaced at anytime, and is afraid that another girl will take him away from her. She won't be flipping the script and trying to meet other men. Why? Because she has attraction for that guy and won't be looking for other men. If she does, then the man has options to replace her and won't be allowing himself to be treated poorly by a woman because he is afraid to lose her.
Relationships would be awesome if the guy in the relationship was loved by all other girls. Who doesn't want to admired and loved by the opposite sex?

Women have all the power. They have brought down politicians, athletes and entire kingdoms because of sex. It's rough out there.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Yes, because getting women is not like getting a KitKat or Coke at 7-11. It takes time, effort, money, emotional investment, sacrifices, risk. Society values people who have a girlfriend or wife, they don't know or care what's going on behind the scenes. A girlfriend treating you poorly is worth more to others, than being single.

Yes as above, its easier to be put down, humiliated, and talked poorly to in order to get sex and show others you have a girlfriend, than it is to go and get a new girlfriend.

You make it sound so easy to go out meet women. It's not that way to guys who aren't good at it. I have friends who are brilliant yet are so so scared of their wives.

Come on bro, you think its as easy for a guy to have women orbiters than a girl? Are you kidding? You sound like you are from the Middle East. This is North America, freedom, feminism, human rights. Girls have guys balls in a vice script here, all we can do is shutup and work.

A girl in her 30s who looks half decent can get laid anytime. A guy in his 30s who looks half decent is much more difficult. I'm not trying to be gloomy, but again, this is fact in North America.

Now you go to the Middle East, you could probably force sex on a women and wouldn't get in trouble..but that's another story.

Relationships would be awesome if the guy in the relationship was loved by all other girls. Who doesn't want to admired and loved by the opposite sex?

Women have all the power. They have brought down politicians, athletes and entire kingdoms because of sex. It's rough out there.

It's really not that difficult if you are always approaching and number closing new girl for fun while you are in a relationship....i do it for practice and always get results from a few of them...

I am in an on and off again relationship that is winding down for good it looks like and I have 5 solid plates at my disposal who all want to date me....not to mention 2 number closes recently that are both lined up as dates in the near future that show a lot of potential......if you are always on the prowl then it's not that difficult...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is good but the background is, unfortunately, not ideal.

Don't get involved with Wrong Women. Seriously. Don't do it. Pump & Dump is all they're good for.

If you want to get into a good, healthy LTR, be smart about it.

But ultimately, you should not need one (woman or LTR) to be happy...