You Should All Emulate John Derek

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you remember John Derek, he was the ultimate DJ, forget about Player Supreme, David DeAngelo, Mystery and Pook, this dude was the only one qualified to write a book on DJism, as the proof was there for all to see.
He married Bo Derek a HB10 movie star who was 30 years his junior, he was 46 and she only 16 when he began fvcking her.
Not only this he also had two HB9 wives who were 10 and 16 years his junior before this.
Bo Derek is still gorgeous at 50, John died at age 72 when she was 41, they were still together, he died a very happy man.
As you can imagine John Derek had to endure alot of negative feedback from the media and his wives families yet he pushed on to take what he desired.
If you meet a HB10 16 year old babe when you are 46 think of John Derek and try to emulate him. :up:

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16 adn 46? i dunno about that, thats a little weird

but wutever.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno how this advice really applies??????

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
...If you meet a HB10 16 year old babe when you are 46 think of John Derek and try to emulate him. :up:
Didn't Woody Allen do something creepy like that? By the way, one of the reknowned gurus in "the community" reminds me of Woody Allen, anyone care to guess who?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Do you remember John Derek, he was the ultimate DJ, forget about Player Supreme, David DeAngelo, Mystery and Pook, this dude was the only one qualified to write a book on DJism, as the proof was there for all to see.
He married Bo Derek a HB10 movie star who was 30 years his junior, he was 46 and she only 16 when he began fvcking her.
Not only this he also had two HB9 wives who were 10 and 16 years his junior before this.
Bo Derek is still gorgeous at 50, John died at age 72 when she was 41, they were still together, he died a very happy man.
As you can imagine John Derek had to endure alot of negative feedback from the media and his wives families yet he pushed on to take what he desired.
If you meet a HB10 16 year old babe when you are 46 think of John Derek and try to emulate him. :up:
I TOTALLY AGREE! Obviously, this dude knew what he was doing.

But what the heck was he doing? Hard to emulate him if we don't know what his secret and techniques were... :crazy:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually 16 y/o girls are much easier to "pick-up" than older, more experienced, and perhaps more sensible women -- especially if you're an older, mature guy.

Not that I would (don't find them attractive and it's really not my style) but from what I've seen these younger girls are far more suggestible.

..so a rich, famous, experienced man snaps up a 16 y/o who doesn't know what she's doing? that's hardly good game in my opinion.....