You resemble a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't it get on your nerves when people tell you that you look like someone who is in the movies or on TV. Well, it gets on my nerves when the person they are comparing you to is average at best looking.

I have been told about 5 times in my life I look like Michael Imperioli from the Soprano's.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...peg&no=1&tt=559&oid=fa7215f075712a38&ei=UTF-8

While I like his character and I am sure he is a good guy in life, but is not that handsome (maybe a 5.5-6 out of 10)

People should know better; when you want to say someone resembles someone, make sure the person is somewhat attractive. Some people are so dumb. I would know better than to tell some dude he looks like Andy D*ck.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I've had a lot of people tell me that I look a lot like Shania Twain.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get will smith alot... then again my old two best friends used to call my "gumbi" because I look like everyone, but I get the will smith from people I meet at least once every two months or so

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told a girl she looked like Clementine Johnson from Reno 911. She wasn't too happy about that one.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I hear I look like Brad Pitt all the time. It´s a tough world we live in...

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I get will smith alot... then again my old two best friends used to call my "gumbi" because I look like everyone, but I get the will smith from people I meet at least once every two months or so

Getting called Will Smith is not exactly a bad thing, he is above average in looks.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, you do kinda look like Shania Twain in the face, but with another country singer's build, Wynonna Judd.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Val Kilmer. The person who comes up with it always thinks they're the first to make the comparison, and just to make them feel like an ass I've got "these guys are dangerous" loaded up as a near-reflex.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Wyldfire, you do kinda look like Shania Twain in the face, but with another country singer's build, Wynonna Judd.
I'm actually very petite...but not scrawny...I'm built like an athlete.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Michele said:
from your picture you look like the chick from Touched By An Angel
I've never seen the show...so I have no clue who it is you're talking about. Now I'll have to go try to figure it out, lol.

Oh...Valerie Bertinelli? I've been told that before, too.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to be a skinny Pierce Brosnan, now it's a skinny Hugh Jackman. Happy with both if those.

Back in the day - Zodiac Mindwarp. Worst ever - Mark Lamarr. Most recent - Daniel Craig. Ugh!

If someone says you look like 'X' say 'No, he looks like me. Lucky guy' or somesuch.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we perhaps get a link to everyone's pictures to see if you talking hogwash or not... Wyldfire this is mainly directed at you...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ed Norton.

Hopefully more "American History X" Ed than "Fight Club" Ed. He was kinda scrawny and strung out looking in the latter.

And yea, Karma. I see the resemblance.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Wentworth Miller (Male lead from "Prison Break"), and sometimes Vin Diesel after I shave my head.

Oh, and Wyld...no offense, but you may want to post another pic if you're going to say you are petite and look like Shania Twain. :p I don't know about anybody else, but I really don't get that from the pic you posted.
I look bigger in the photo than I actually am because I was wearing a bulky sweatshirt...Green Bay Packers sweatshirt, to be precise.

I posted that other people tell me that I look like Shania Twain...not that I think I do.

I don't think I look like anyone other than myself...but I've been told Shania Twain most, a younger Charo, Valerie Bertinelli and a few others that I can't remember now. Those were the main 3, though. I think the Charo was because I used to have big hair and am busty...who knows.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
Can we perhaps get a link to everyone's pictures to see if you talking hogwash or not... Wyldfire this is mainly directed at you...
My picture is on my profile...you can see it if you click my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.