Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You really do have to EAT

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew you had to eat a lot but I didn't know you had to practically stuff yourself every few hours.

In Australia where I live the main sport is Australian Football. Today I read an article that said about one of the proffesional players diets for him to gain weight.

Here it is:

Breakfast - Cereal (six weatbix) and two crumpets.
Morning tea - Three serves of fruit and yogurt.
Lunch - Two sandwiches or rolls.
Afternoon tea - One sandwitch and 2 serves of 2 minute noodles.
Dinner - Large serving of steak or pasta.

Damn that's a lot! Now I see you really do need to eat. Of course he is a proffessional and tarins almost every day, but still, I get the message.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that doesn't sound like that much...

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like me in the off season...

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its a fvcken lot for me!

Damn... If thats your breakfast.... Wow.

What I eat in a day must be like a snack for you!

*starts eating*

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Haboob
Breakfast - Cereal (six weatbix) and two crumpets.
Morning tea - Three serves of fruit and yogurt.
Lunch - Two sandwiches or rolls.
Afternoon tea - One sandwitch and 2 serves of 2 minute noodles.
Dinner - Large serving of steak or pasta.

Damn that's a lot! Now I see you really do need to eat. Of course he is a proffessional and tarins almost every day, but still, I get the message.
This leaves out a lot of info.
yogurt..How much? If it is just a one tiny cup, thats seems nothing even to me (I am about 160lb), if it is a bowl, it'd be a totaly different matter.
Two sandwiches.. on sandwich. With what?
I guess this description is really bad. You can eat a lot, you can eat little and still fit the description.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eps
Sounds like my breakfast

-Eps
when im not hungry.

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did u start eating more yet?

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks less then my cutting diet :D

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't look like much protien either.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol here is my diet when bulking

breakfast 10 eggwhites 2 bowls of steel cut oats

10 am 2 cans of tuna, large salad, 6 servings of fish oil

12 pm 12 oz flank steak, brown rice and bowl of oats

2pm Heavyweight gainer= 1200 calories

5pm dinner usually lots of whatever is made

8 pm bowl protein shake mixed with 20 oz of skim mik 6 servings of fish oil

10 pm bowl of natural peanut butter mixed with cottage cheese

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by heater528
lol here is my diet when bulking

breakfast 10 eggwhites 2 bowls of steel cut oats
What's "Steel Cut Oats?"

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
U can pick up steel cut oats at a dollar store.. its plain oats no sugar or flavoring. Just look where you would normally find that crappy quaker oats flavored stuff and you can find steel cut oats. If you are trying to bulk up, steel cut oats will become your best friend, they are very very low on the glycemic index and provide a constant flow of energy unlike white rice or pasta which will cause a spike and then sharp drop off.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I have a problem with getting more than 4 meals into 1 day because I have this little thing I like to call a 9 to 5 job...in addition to f*ckin college classes at night.

This means that during 5 days of the week I only have time for a huge egg infested breakfast, chicken sandwich/burger for my 30 minute lunch break, big protein shake before work out, and then a huge dinner after work out. On Saturdays and Sundays I can manage to get in 5 - 6 meals when I really try, but usually don't since it's impossible for me to do the same during the rest of the week.

Oh well. If you have the time and you have the money, great. If not...sucks for you and me.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not impossible.

Canned chicken
proetin shakes
canned tuna...

EASY way to get 6-8 meals in perday. 9-5 job, sneak in meals... they gotta let you pee... throw down a proeting shake

college class??? eat a can of chicken while you go...

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to eat more but now it's holidays and I think first I have to motivate myself to work out more. Besides i really got to get more food in the house.

This leaves out a lot of info.
yogurt..How much? If it is just a one tiny cup, thats seems nothing even to me (I am about 160lb), if it is a bowl, it'd be a totaly different matter.
Two sandwiches.. on sandwich. With what?
I guess this description is really bad. You can eat a lot, you can eat little and still fit the description.
Hey don't blame me for the description I only copied it from the paper. Three serves of yoghurt infers three average tubs (don't know the exact grams). Three serves of fruit is 3 pieces. The contents of the sandwiches would change as to not bore the player, but this is multi-million dollar professional football they are talking about so I'm sure they have got it right. All of their players are buff!

Did I add he takes protein shakes in between meals?

Anyway I have about half or less of that without any shakes and without the 7 days a week 5 hour training sessions that he does. Only I have a lot of junk food in between XD. Oh and I can’t much at all for breakfast or I chuck…

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I workout the more I realise its all about the food. Its near impossible to eat enough...

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manuva, are your professional football players dwarf wombats are what? That's hardly a diet for a human being there.

The more I workout the more I realise its all about the food. Its near impossible to eat enough...
Not really. It's damn difficult yes, but not impossible. But you'll get used to feeling pregnant all the time. Remember, it's just food bloat, as long as you're being sensible when you stop the eating the bloat'll go away and you'll be pleasantly rewarded by a shedload more muscle previously obscured.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey semag. Sup? Remember me? How you doing dude, deadlifting houses yet? ;)

For breakfast the other day I had 8 wheat biscuits, two pieces of jam on toast, and a 150g can of tuna. Breakfast is the most important part the day - your body has been fasting for the last 8 or so hours. It's dying for food.

Do a search on t-nation.com or bodybuilding.com for protein shakes and weight gainer shakes that you can carry around with you and chug down during the day. A real gem for additional calories and protein.

Yesterday I had 4000ishkcal. That gives you an idea of how much food people building mass get through - and I'm not anywhere near big!