Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you need to play girls to keep them

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, after being in the game for along time and having some success banging random girls and dealing with
every piece of bullchit you can think of.

ive come to the conclusion that women are nothing more then sex objects with no mind and need to be
herded into your harem like cattle using all sorts of mental psychopathic mind games to do so.

you know those gangster rappers back in the day that rapped about "btchs aint chit"??
those words ended up being a prophecy.

women in modern day are monogamous cry baby creatures that need to be put in check.
we use game to do this.

what black guys knew in the ghetto back before the internet was that if you wanted to be a guy that
got his fair share of play from women you had to make them think that you were a loyal boyfriend.
because most girls are still conditioned with old fashioned values. and the only way into their precious
vagina was making them think you were going to be their boyfriend or marry them.

wait till he commits, dont give up your pvssy to soon or he'll dump you...
if you fvck on the first date your nothing but a slvt everyone hates, dont sleep around etc etc etc

so many girls ive dealt with are such sexually shamed little fvck tards. they are literally scared of what everyone
thinks of them, and they think their pvssy is some golden objects blessed by the gods only the most righteous beta male
deserves.

girls think that they are so damn precious that men should fight and conquer kingdoms to get some damn play.
women are conditioned to be with beta male provider male faggots, and their whole psyche and mentality is geared towards that.

ive noticed the more ive abused women and the more i go against their moralistic values they get hornier and hornier.
its almost like their mind and body are completely torn in two. their head wants a beta, their vagina wants an alpha..

so they will cry kick and scream of you being an alpha fvckboy in there head, but their body(vgina) will open itself up and get
wet. it took me a decade to really figure this out.

every time i cheated on a girl and made her cry and heartbroken, it for some reason made her more attracted to me.
mategaurding, jealousy, territorialism, i couldnt understand why a girl hating me so much got more sexually attracted to me.
seemed so damn counter intuitive.

the point of this thread? just remember how stupid and toxially conditioned women are and by all costs never let one
dictate reality to you, go about your business and bang how many girls you want and never let one shame you into being
a beta fggt, because we all know, guys that commit themselves to their girlfriends will lose them. 100% guarantied.

if you are a monogamous dude you better check yourself and stop being a fggt women walk all over, every time i see
a guy in a "exclusive" relationship with some girl i get sick to my stomach, because i know that women is being fake as
drugs. i can fvck that girl really easily and we will both laugh at her much of a beta fag her boyfriend is.
its happens all the time.

just beware

<3

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
every time i see
a guy in a "exclusive" relationship with some girl i get sick to my stomach, because i know that women is being fake as
drugs.

I mean is not this ****ing true 100% of time. I am tall, good looking and a above average player but I mind my own business of making money and working for it. They moment I happen to meet a couple from past or couple around office, married or unmarried I get the vibe that this ***** wants to ride me so bad. It is visible in their proximity, smile, talking for u, qualifying unnecessarily. Never commit to girl should be Lesson #1

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every time i see
drugs.

I mean is not this ****ing true 100% of time. I am tall, good looking and a above average player but I mind my own business of making money and working for it. They moment I happen to meet a couple from past or couple around office, married or unmarried I get the vibe that this ***** wants to ride me so bad. It is visible in their proximity, smile, talking for u, qualifying unnecessarily. Never commit to girl should be Lesson #1
What games are you running on these bytches? Do you have different ways of handling the different personalities?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Actually @Chev.Chelios is spot on about how a woman sexually reacts to men.

The problem here is that Chev is too emotionally invested, those women he's been with can't match his feelings for them - that's the conundrum he faces thus the rage or I suspect more correctly his disappointment.

You feel the entire spectrum of human emotions Chev. and with that comes the ability to love as much, too bad women can't. I'm afraid no woman can.

Perhaps it's time you refocus SOME of that energy towards something else like music, dancing, acting, ministry, etc. instead of just women.

Make it women + some other emotional giving hobby.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you'll get better results being straight up with women. Why? They will compete with your time and attention even more. A man that's wanted doesn't need to lie nor deceive to have women desire him. Either she gets down or lay down...
Lay down and open those legs. I like glassguy mandatory break from women then implementing 2 yrs of rotations. The proof is in the pudding.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with most of the OPs post. Only part I don’t is the part about men not getting into exclusive relationships. You can, but if you do you must Protect your assets, reputation, career, and dignity at all costs over all else. That implies relationships, but not married. Also, do not be afraid to let her know that you have boundaries and if those boundaries are compromised too much you can and will eject from the relationship.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t set boundaries because to me it comes across as insecure. I’m an action guy, not a words guy. You can tell me how much you like me all day long but if your actions don’t back that up then it’s meaningless to me. If I feel like I’m being strung along by a woman, even if we’ve had “the talk” and she tells me she could see herself dating me but she’s just not ready for a relationship right now. All I hear is “go date other women that want a relationship, do it now! Don’t wait on this broad”. And that’s what I go do, I don’t tell her, I just go do it and I silently leave her in the past with her mixed emotions and confusion she tried to explain to me and use to keep me around to play with. Nothing says “I’m tired of waiting on you” like popping up with a new girl and she sees it. It’ll convey the message better than you could with any long drawn out talk with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t set boundaries because to me it comes across as insecure. I’m an action guy, not a words guy. You can tell me how much you like me all day long but if your actions don’t back that up then it’s meaningless to me. If I feel like I’m being strung along by a woman, even if we’ve had “the talk” and she tells me she could see herself dating me but she’s just not ready for a relationship right now. All I hear is “go date other women that want a relationship, do it now! Don’t wait on this broad”. And that’s what I go do, I don’t tell her, I just go do it and I silently leave her in the past with her mixed emotions and confusion she tried to explain to me and use to keep me around to play with. Nothing says “I’m tired of waiting on you” like popping up with a new girl and she sees it. It’ll convey the message better than you could with any long drawn out talk with her.
Run away from these hoez. Keep adding to your rotations. Stay on purpose. They are supposed to manipulate you into a relationship.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
So, after being in the game for along time and having some success banging random girls and dealing with

ive come to the conclusion that women are nothing more then sex objects with no mind and need to be
herded into your harem like cattle using all sorts of mental psychopathic mind games to do so.

you know those gangster rappers back in the day that rapped about "btchs aint chit"??

women in modern day are monogamous cry baby creatures that need to be put in check.
we use game to do this.

what black guys knew in the ghetto back before the internet was that if you wanted to be a guy that
got his fair share of play from women you had to make them think that you were a loyal boyfriend.
because most girls are still conditioned with old fashioned values. and the only way into their precious
vagina was making them think you were going to be their boyfriend or marry them.

if you fvck on the first date your nothing but a slvt everyone hates, dont sleep around etc etc etc

so many girls ive dealt with are such sexually shamed little fvck tards. they are literally scared of what everyone
thinks of them, and they think their pvssy is some golden objects blessed by the gods only the most righteous beta male
deserves.

girls think that they are so damn precious that men should fight and conquer kingdoms to get some damn play.
women are conditioned to be with beta male provider male faggots, and their whole psyche and mentality is geared towards that.

ive noticed the more ive abused women and the more i go against their moralistic values they get hornier and hornier.
its almost like their mind and body are completely torn in two. their head wants a beta, their vagina wants an alpha..

so they will cry kick and scream of you being an alpha fvckboy in there head, but their body(vgina) will open itself up and get

every time i cheated on a girl and made her cry and heartbroken, it for some reason made her more attracted to me.
mategaurding, jealousy, territorialism, i couldnt understand why a girl hating me so much got more sexually attracted to me.

the point of this thread? just remember how stupid and toxially conditioned women are and by all costs never let one
dictate reality to you, go about your business and bang how many girls you want and never let one shame you into being
a beta fggt, because we all know, guys that commit themselves to their girlfriends will lose them. 100% guarantied.

if you are a monogamous dude you better check yourself and stop being a fggt women walk all over, every time i see
drugs. i can fvck that girl really easily and we will both laugh at her much of a beta fag her boyfriend is.

just beware

<3
It's all just a short term pseudo-fix. She will get tired of your insecurity sooner rather than later, and you'll have to pull the same stupid stunts with the next girl, etc., in an endless cycle. This type of cynicism will bleed over into all of your other relationships, destroying them in short order.

You are your own worst enemy.

btw, I don't buy the "I was drunk guys" excuse. That's weak. Take full accountability. Either delete the post or own it.

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wrote this when i was drunk ans forgot about it lolol

95% of girls are tpys that need to be played in order to bang..

5% are nice <3

out of a 1000 chicks ive met only one is actually what id call a women.

acts like a gurl and treats me like a king

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What games are you running on these bytches? Do you have different ways of handling the different personalities?
sociopathic, push pull, gaslighting tactics etc.. alot of girls like be abused bottom line

I'm afraid your set of values is totally upside down. You understood the uglier part of being a man only. This or you took one serious bullet straight into your heart.

Sure man should phuck woman good. He should also try to create something. He should try to protect someone eventually.

Yes, rough sex makes them hornier, more addicted to you and makes them angry at you as well if they feel used or you are not what they think you are (your SMV is lower than you promoted it to be - that's the dark side of player moon) - but rough sex should come with being caring as well (alpha can give amount of caring that exceeds the amount of energy he takes from woman that's why women go after alpha).

That's why women get angry at guys that phuck them like alpha guy would but later on show that don't have their sh.it together. I was exactly like that before.

The more I read your posts the more I see guy that doesn't really have anything more to offer than some tough guy/PUA bravado.

What are you doing for living? What is your set of values? Did you have to take care of anyone or anything for serious? What do you do in your free time?

These forums are full of angry guys that nearly bite the dust because of women.

Trust me, once your sh.it is together, you don't perceive women like that. You have your values and your goals, you are good without them so going after them is rational decision - you are ZEN about it.

I know where you are coming from - it's easy to read my posts from 1,5 year ago. I was so angry at women and felt so crushed I literally felt they are good only for phucking and dumping because they are that stupid. I also felt that I need to manipulate women - and I felt that because I didn't have my sh.it together and it's incredibly hard to REALLY have your sh.it together.

It's hard to be a decent person, it's hard to earn good money, it's hard to take beating from life and be ready to take more to achieve something.

Yet it works and eventually you are in position where you can choose.

Consider abstaining from women for a while (I'm not sure if you are able to, we humans are often different animals in similar bodies so to speak). Once you know how much you are really worth on the market with all your assets, good looks and clear mind, trust me, it's you to be convinced about going into relationship.

Sure, sex is a need, and its tough to get it in quality and quantity you want to have but that's how life is - sex is not about sex itself (it's in man's mind like that when you don't think about it rationally because it's a call of mother nature to do your bidding).

You cannot be 100% alpha phuckboi AND have healthy relationship. It's not even a matter of money. It's just unreal.

Healthy relationship requires effort. Healthy relationship requires - first and foremost - liking other person. Healthy relationship requires GIVING something from yourself as well. Effort, sometimes money, sometimes other type of assets.

How can you like something you just want to phuck but simultaneously it annoys you like hell?

There are millions of hot and incredibly annoying, dumb chicks I wouldn't want to have anything to do with. That's the attitude every guy should have. Actually that's the attitude every guy once HAD because he had to (because of more difficult conditions of living hundreds years ago).

In the past RULES were your god and men were guardians of the rules.

Nowadays, life just like this forums is full of of people that want to get cookie but they don't want to earn it. You just feel you deserve it.

Great. Just like everyone else. Get it?

We are mortal creatures with basic function to prolong life. You can pretend you are another Casanova, legendary musician just to be discovered, that you will write best fantasy or S-F novel or achieve a breakthrough in science, but even if it's possible, are you sure you are going to be happy if you will go this path.

I say 'get your sh.it together' and stop going after skans, sluts, girls with daddy issues, looking for sexy phucked up women at parties etc.

OR

Go after them. Just don't be surprised when woman with red lipstick and fake smile will sell you tons of lies and feel great after hurting your emotions.

There is a lot of decent people and a lot of phucked up people. Somehow nowadays we promote the second type (because they are HURT CRYBABIES that need so much emotional support they are perceived as INCREDIBLY INTERESTING while in fact we just promote narcissm and stupidity)

Well, guess what? They are nothing interesting at all. On my radar they are making circles. Endless circles.

Do yourself a favour and ask yourself a question - what do you want to do next with your life and what kind of woman you really want to meet (because women are different, some are better conditioned by their fathers and actually admire them, consider them as paragons) but atm if you would meet woman like that, you would just hurt her or just hurt yourself.

I think single most debilitating part of these forums that it promotes curing cancer with cancer.

Women start to slut around => well, we should slut around as well!
...and it doesn't matter that men slutting around mean men serving as $ plates for some cheap tricks in bed and the same women that will ditch you after parity betwee amount of sexual favours and $ she will obtain in different forms from you will be suboptimal in her eyes

Women use their sexuality to gather tons of attention => we go after it like moths to light all the time
... and preselection goes to dumpster on sight of good cleavege showing nice pair of boobs

Women lie => we should lie even more!

Women cheat => hell, look what a great cheater I am!

This forums is full of guys that reverse-pedestalised women - they think about getting edge over them to the point of always being terrified by idea that they have no edge and there's woman in the center of their thoughts. It's like having woman's heel mark on forehead all the time.

Well, perhaps men have NO EDGE over women when adding all pros and cons? So what you are smarter than her or can lift more than her? She looks great, can bring life to this world and can inspire you to do great things? Perhaps that's exactly her 50% of significance in this world that never was 'fair'? What about molding woman's perception about world by your own greatness and intellectual leadership?

Do you have any spark in your heart and mind to lead yourself out of deep shi.t of perceiving women as subhumans?

Life is very logical when you think about it and no one really deserves anything.

Perhaps you should do the counterintuitive? Like for ex. drop your aggression (women sense it and on emotional level you will pull women that will mirror your vibe) and get more emotional and intellectual depth instead?

Women are not the ultimate reason for your life. Ultimate reason for your life is to be the man you are proud of yourself.
omg ur so mad cry me a little tiny river );

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
You're a very unstable character. You are projecting your own negativity and even paranoia onto women. YOU are the problem, not women. You sound like the rapist or homicidal maniac who says "but they deserved it!" right before they're hauled off.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is this girl who take my flirting positively but that doesn’t stop other men to flirt with her when I am not around. So one guy unaware of our “goings” was flirting with her. She being hoe was playing on. I entered the scene inadvertently and just sat around them. That guy being senior to both of us and unaware of my game went on. Posed last flirtatious questions and she got stuck and had to reply genuinely with smile and all those hoes facial expressions. It was fun. After his last remark she picked up her phone and shoved her eyes deep inside the screen avoiding eye contact with me; her smile turned into disgusting face. I was staring at her. “***** you are enjoying with other man’s advances when I am not around? You will get nothing from me” She had migraine later that day and went home.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is simple. All these PUA guidelines have a pretence that you either alpha or present yourself to be alpha. JDS and other PUA goes to a random bar where you can fake your SMV and girls are there for quickie. But in work environment, or any day to day meet up you can not pretend. You have to be alpha, rich, powerful and having influence. These are sadly the basic pre-conditions. With those set, your game is simply being around and not be foolish. It come down to only “being around” because you can not be foolish if you have reached those pre-conditions. After you are around you will feel girls’ signals. All you have to do is to process those signal like an emotional less, gentleman, confident person(No needy vibes should come from you), who ****s like gorilla. Think fifty shades of grey. This is their fantasy and you have to provide it the way the book mentions or any alpha would do.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

<3

LOL I agree man-- I was thinking about this a couple of days ago and bounced the idea around with my long time friend (a girl). I've banged, cheated, been a douchebag to women and they have stuck with me. Now that they are in relationships, I see them and think of all the fun they had with me and wonder if they would like that same fun and not be with the beta dude.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You can play & be a player if that is your thing. You can create sexual desire. But in time you’ll want something meaningful. Someone meaningful in your life. Endless rotations of women and getting new conquests and plates will get old. Try it and see. I know a number of men who are in their 40s & 50s and 60s who have been wickedly successful as players.

Hell, google Paul Zanka in NYC. Happily married man now. His take is interesting. His perspective is that eventually it’s going to get old, empty, meaningless and hollow. It will become a waste of time. Why? Because eventually you will want to share the journey with someone. You’ll want someone to know your story (I think that’s how he puts it.)

As a woman who has typically been drawn to the player archetype both as friends and as relationship partners I can tell you there is merit in being with a man who knows his way around women. But once a man works through the meaningless sex and so forth where does that leave him? Wanting depth.

Plates and rotations cannot offer depth or meaning. And if a man cannot value depth & meaning he cannot fulfill his full potential as a man; he is stunted in his personal journey. That’s not good.

I most enjoy men who have “been there, done that” & got the player t-shirt and still retain the skill set to seduce women but who parlay or sublimate if you will that skill set into creating a meaningful connection with a woman he enjoys, likes, wants, etc. I can’t tell you how many men I know who have evolved to this point. They understand women, know how to manage a relationship and are a pretty happy bunch.

But the men who keep needing that next conquest or next plate or additional kitty? They are like a fighter jet chasing it’s own center of gravity. Great until it runs out of gas or comes crashing down into darkness and debauchery and nihilism. Great until you feel alone even when you are sexually gratified and there is only emptiness left.

That’s a shell of a man. Someone devoid of meaning in life. And that leads to depression and other undesirable outcomes.

So no. In the end playing women and being a player may not get you where you want to go.

Not suggesting marriage & a picket fence. Pursue meaning in your life. Value people. Women are people and some actually have the sort of value that they are worth having in your life.

Just some food for thought.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You can play & be a player if that is your thing. You can create sexual desire. But in time you’ll want something meaningful. Someone meaningful in your life. Endless rotations of women and getting new conquests and plates will get old. Try it and see. I know a number of men who are in their 40s & 50s and 60s who have been wickedly successful as players.

Hell, google Paul Zanka in NYC. Happily married man now. His take is interesting. His perspective is that eventually it’s going to get old, empty, meaningless and hollow. It will become a waste of time. Why? Because eventually you will want to share the journey with someone. You’ll want someone to know your story (I think that’s how he puts it.)

As a woman who has typically been drawn to the player archetype both as friends and as relationship partners I can tell you there is merit in being with a man who knows his way around women. But once a man works through the meaningless sex and so forth where does that leave him? Wanting depth.

Plates and rotations cannot offer depth or meaning. And if a man cannot value depth & meaning he cannot fulfill his full potential as a man; he is stunted in his personal journey. That’s not good.

I most enjoy men who have “been there, done that” & got the player t-shirt and still retain the skill set to seduce women but who parlay or sublimate if you will that skill set into creating a meaningful connection with a woman he enjoys, likes, wants, etc. I can’t tell you how many men I know who have evolved to this point. They understand women, know how to manage a relationship and are a pretty happy bunch.

But the men who keep needing that next conquest or next plate or additional kitty? They are like a fighter jet chasing it’s own center of gravity. Great until it runs out of gas or comes crashing down into darkness and debauchery and nihilism. Great until you feel alone even when you are sexually gratified and there is only emptiness left.

That’s a shell of a man. Someone devoid of meaning in life. And that leads to depression and other undesirable outcomes.

So no. In the end playing women and being a player may not get you where you want to go.

Not suggesting marriage & a picket fence. Pursue meaning in your life. Value people. Women are people and some actually have the sort of value that they are worth having in your life.

Just some food for thought.
You are also right as is OP.

I won't dispute both assertions.

But I'll add in something that many will find distasteful.

For a man to be truly happy, he must have one loyal loving wife or partner, truly loves her BUT he should also have a younger partner as his 1st love grows older.

There's plenty of reasons to benefit everyone but I'll let you people figure this one out.

Casanova00

Reaction score
Derek rake often talks about this to

we use game to do this.

deserves.

just beware

<3

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are also right as is OP.

I won't dispute both assertions.

But I'll add in something that many will find distasteful.

For a man to be truly happy, he must have one loyal loving wife or partner, truly loves her BUT he should also have a younger partner as his 1st love grows older.

There's plenty of reasons to benefit everyone but I'll let you people figure this one out.
Fair enough. I would simply offer to you that your statement above is a matter of opinion, not a fact. Some men may be more culturally attuned to having the wife and the mistress, and in many cultures even the women in the wife role realize this is likely and perhaps even expected (and that they will have to look the other way about it if they don't agree with the behavior.)

Other men are more attuned to depth with a singular partner. There are liabilities in many cases in retaining a younger woman say for the purpose of sex as a primary aim. The 1st lover (as you put it) might still be very interested in sex and have a robust libido for example, and the arrangement with having additional lovers may undermine the trust and the depth of the relationship with the primary relationship. In any event if there is secrecy or withholding of information from the primary relationship, this may have detrimental effects on the relationship and in turn on the man.

Women worth establishing a solid primary relationship with are rare relatively speaking. Therefore a wise man will take seriously the needs of his partner and respect her value in his life. This will look different for every relationship. A well known example in the US is President LBJ. He was famously a womanizer. His devoted wife, Lady Bird, was beloved by him (in the primary role of wife) and was beloved by the public as well. But a man who is President is a rare man indeed. Lady Bird knew her role as his most private confidant and adviser as well as her role as a mother and friend. I cannot speak about their relationship as lovers. In the later years I doubt such a relationship still existed, but he clearly got plenty of sexual contact elsewhere.

I know of older couples who still enjoy a deeply erotic connection. The deception that so often accompanies the ancillary relationships can do serious damage to the primary relationship and this must be a consideration.

I for one have a robust libido and have kept myself in top physical condition over the years. I find that men consider me valuable because they find a woman who remains erotic and sensual and open for sexual connection wrapped up in a woman with life experience, emotional stability, maturity and compatibility. That is hard to find. Most women with a profile like mine are long term married in deeply rewarding marriages. I know because I know any number of couples like this. The men in those couples are not out shopping for younger side pieces. They know they have the whole enchilada already at home, they know how rare it is to have that situation, and they are pleased. There are posters here at SS who also fit that profile. Some rarely post anymore, but they used their seduction skill set to secure a great relationship that meets ALL their needs from the same woman.

This idea that you need more than one woman to meet your needs is a falsehood IF you have the patience and the ability to attract a top tier woman into your life. Many men do not have that ability, I shall concede that, and those men are the ones who seek this from Jane and that from Mary and so forth. It is a product of their own lack of personal development in my opinion.