Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you need to play girls to keep them

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how well you screen initially. Most men fail miserably at this.
I know most people cannot screen at all.

I screen for non-LTR material, since one marriage was more than enough. I prefer to live by myself, no live-in girlfriends.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting!
How would you explain this in an LTR?
How do you know the LTR will be good?
Here is the litmus test.

Codependency: I am here because I need someone else in my life to complete/bolster/care for/be cared for by and you will suit that purpose.

The purpose and desire for relationship is the priority.

Interdependence: I am here because I choose to share my time/life/dreams/plans with you because you as an individual add value to my life; but my life was complete and I was whole without you.

The chosen individual is the priority, typically with some inherent sacrifice of independence in favor of partnership. It is based upon desire for the individual rather than need of relationship. The specific individual is the priority.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interdependence: I am here because I choose to share my time/life/dreams/plans with you because you as an individual add value to my life; but my life was complete and I was whole without you.
Interesting. I've so many friends looking like "my life was complete and I was whole without you." but I knew that they were suffering loneliness.
Now those friends are togheter in one house.