Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you need to GIVE to recieve and how I was wrong about the prize mentality

Reaction score
Yes believe it or not it is true that you need to give to others. You need to give to others, or they will not like you and even worse you will not enjoy yourself.

But I do not care if others like me, I am the prize to be won“ YOU FOOL the most powerful and charismatic men living on this planet can by no means be called SELFISH.

A true DON Juan does not strive to be selfish!
But, but, I always thought I needed to be selfish because the focus is on ME, I am the prize, am I not, eeeek I am confused”

It is true that if you want to fully live your life then you need to know what you WANT out of your life and pursue your dream with no doubt, hesitation nor apologies. Id say you must be honest about what you do WANT out of every situation. But this does not mean one is to become SELFISH. Still confused?? Read on.

I had a major realization when I found out that all that time I was looking at the PRIZE mentality from the wrong angle.

Think about it for a second, if some 12 year old brat told you that “wow you are so great” would you give it a single thought? Probably not.
Now lets consider another incident. You have been following some great idol for years and finally one day he recognizes you and says “wow you are truly becoming great”. You will start to believe that you are the best thing walking on this very planet.

What does make people truly charismatic?? They make other people feel great about THEMSELVES, they might give others compliments, bring up their self-esteem, provide them with new hope and sincerely care about their problems. By no means is that SELFISH.

At this point you could be quite puzzled… “I mean isn’t this the AFC way to handle people and things in general? He is not being the prize, he is even showing signs of weakness, eeek!!!”

Side note: strong people are not afraid to show their weaknesses to others

Charismatic people get away with all this stuff and people respect them even more. How can it be? It is because charismatic and strong people live on a complete different level.
They already know in their subconscious that they are the prize, they do not have to prove that to anyone, on the contrary they are filled with good and powerful energy so they DECIDE to share that energy with others, they choose to change someone’s sad day into celebration.
A charismatic person DECIDES to give his friends the good emotions they want to experience by finding time to hang out and laugh with them.

A strong person decides to give a chance to that girl to prove herself to him. Based on the interaction he DECIDES whether the girls deserves to receive a kiss from him or not.
I know these lines from Shakespeare have been already quoted before but here they are

"Blubbering and weeping, weeping and blubbering.
Stand up, stand up; stand, and you be a man:
For Juliet's sake, for her sake, rise and stand;"

-So being a nice guy is actually being egoistical.. because you refuse to give a woman what he wants and needs, a man.

Your every action should come from a place that you are actually willing to meet other peoples needs because you already feel complete and you wish to share these emotions with others for their sake.

The AFC and the player have got this thing upside down. Although the player might think to himself as the prize, he is still wrong because he is being the prize only to get something out of other people.

But you come from the place of wisdom, you already are complete you do not need more!! But you are choosing to be nice to others and bring your positive energy and light into their dull lives.

It appears to be true what Anthony Robbins says:” whatever feeling you need, give it to others.
If it is friendship you seek, then give away friendship.”
Or Wayne Dyer :”IF you seek happiness for yourself you will never find it, if you seek happiness for others only then will happiness find YOU.”

Yes my friends it is all that easy in the end, all you need to do is give and give and give even more of yourself, somehow we always knew that inside but our concepts were not right.

Most mysteries in life become stupidly easy once understood.

As Michelangelo said: If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem wonderful at all.

“Beauty is the purgation of superfluities.”- beauty comes once you have removed everything un-necessary

And from Da Vinci: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was hanging out with my nice guy friend....and he was extremely submissive. everytime i would look at him he would look down, i would just be either feeling sorry for him or just staring at him dumb.

i don't know it's something about the way he would just ask thousands of questions that got me really angry. or his choice of words..... they were not very suggestive at all it would always be like "you have to do this, you only can do this" made me just kind of like whatever to him.

when we were shootin pool, i said "i don't know how to play snooker" he would just straight out give me an IOD. gave me really bad vibes. i hated it.

i liked how he told me when we were walking he was like "lets walk this way" i would just keep on walking ...haha, nice guy thought he could control me.

the nice guy wanted to touch me on the shoulder or something and it gave me this alarm on my head and i instantaneously slapped his hand away as a reflex. i don't know why.

also his voice was very submissive as well it would be kind of a weak dropped note voice and it would ring constantly.

nice guy's main strength is his interest in others..... but this easily turns into a weakness.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also i know what you mean about showing your niceness to others.....sometimes you can feel great joy just from making someone else laugh. so of course be kind..... the player goes wrong when he shows too much that he is the prize too soon.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just another newb??, im just droppin by saying that thanks... I agree with you, in fact, in a way reading that right now lifted some stress of my chest. Good stuff man, the quotes i like a lot.

keep it up.

don piccolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the dichotomy as I see it: I have found that the most charismatic people are also the most self-centred, and self-loving...this is because they know how to entertain others, which gives them that sought-after prize-ability. Entertainers make you feel good! As a consequence charisma often goes hand-in-hand with self-centredness & arrogance.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
don piccolo said:
Here's the dichotomy as I see it: I have found that the most charismatic people are also the most self-centred, and self-loving...this is because they know how to entertain others, which gives them that sought-after prize-ability. Entertainers make you feel good! As a consequence charisma often goes hand-in-hand with self-centredness & arrogance.
For some reason, I just had a mental image of Jude Law's character ****ie Greenleaf, from 'The Talented Mr. Ripley'. I know it's just a movie, but I think he's a good example of such a person in your statement.

I worked with a guy just like him. Great sense of humor, chatty, great charisma; and yes, women really dug him. On the flip side, he was a total arrogant pric* when he had to be.