Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You need to find your own style when it comes to gaming women

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of guys critiquing things people do or say. Don’t say this, you should of done this instead,etc. the truth is when it comes to women it doesn’t ****ing matter as long as you get laid.

I told a 9/10 I wanted to get her pregnant and could see myself with her after only going on one date with her. This would be suicide for most guys, she told me to **** off several times... but I pulled it off and she ended up falling for me. And a few months later I ended up ****ing her.

I chased a woman down in my car and insisted she give me her number. She was freaked the hell out but I Texted her and three days later she responded and I was in.

I’ve made out in public bars within 3-4 minutes of meeting a girl. No reason I just felt like kissing her.

Am I too crazy for most women? Some. But the hotter the chick the more into psychopaths she is. Don’t believe me? Think of the hottest chick you know, find out the guys she has dated. Most were nutcases. The key is to be a psychopath while still being smooth and charming. I’m 6’0 and pretty good looking well built. If a woman doesn’t like me it’s simple...she is a lesbian.

Do what comes natural. Use your gifts. Humor is a plus...be the ****y *******...be the mysterious bad boy...different girls fall for different ****. Just have fun with it and the girls will come.

Sometimes I will just send women a video of my **** and play it off “your a beautiful woman . do you really think I would waste your time?” If your a Well endowed guy and a girl has so so interest level after she knows you’ve got a big **** in most cases she will immediately be interested in you.

If your rich find a way to show off your wealth. Nobody said this world is fair...see that 9 over there? There are a million guys trying to tap that ass you better do something to stand the **** out. Please let me know how far your “hey how was your day?” texts and ***** ass emojis get you.

**** insult her ass in a jokingly playful manner. you’d be surprised. I am not recommending anyone to do what I do. What works for me won’t work for you..and what works for you won’t work for me.

I wish I could tell you to be logical...and to only game women with an interest level of higher than 70%...but how can I tell a guy this when I’ve gotten women obsessed with me that were on the fence about even giving me a first date? If you see a girl you like Be persistent. No woman is off limits.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Incel's has been trying their own way for years and getting nothing.

Good looking dudes can pull women but can't hold on to them.

Guys like you can pull women due to ur persistence and maybe can't hold on to those pulls.

Etc etc etc.

Hence the need to seek advice.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Incel's has been trying their own way for years and getting nothing.

Good looking dudes can pull women but can't hold on to them.

Guys like you can pull women due to ur persistence and maybe can't hold on to those pulls.

Etc etc etc.

Hence the need to seek advice.
Understood. Agreed.

I will just add that incels generally don’t know exactly WHY they are striking out. It could be a looks issue, undiagnosed aspergers, or many other things. Or some combination thereof.

In general, the biggest challenge of this game (IMO) is the lack of specific feedback. If a guy goes out tonight and gets rejected say 10 times, is anyone going to tell him exactly what the problem is? Of course not.

Women are certainly not obligated to give guys feedback. It’s not their job. I get that.

But then all the guy can do is post online (or study seduction gurus) and receive 30 theories on what his problem MIGHT be lol. That’s the sad reality.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But then all the guy can do is post online (or study seduction gurus) and receive 30 theories on what his problem MIGHT be lol. That’s the sad reality.
I agree with the point you raised (highlighted).

The thing is most men posting here offers a biased perspective on what actually transpired.

I'm not keen on providing advices on how men should react in a given situation as it's biased.

I however think men would be better off learning how to conduct themselves in every situation, working on their mindsets to influence how they end up doing things. That would be the only sustainable flow on getting better then average results.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's the caveat: as long as you get the women. As long as you have game.

There are many guys on this forum who do equally as well women and have a completely different styles. It's all good.

That said, you cannot tell a man without game to just "Do what comes natural". That is most likely his problem: what comes natural to him just doesn't work. And so it is often the case on a site like this, where men come to change all of that.

So one member might advise do this, another will say do that, but in the end it is up to the individual getting the advice to apply it. Figure out what works for him and what doesn't. Develop some game. Then develop his own style from that.
Well put amante.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of guys critiquing things people do or say. Don’t say this, you should of done this instead,etc. the truth is when it comes to women it doesn’t ****ing matter as long as you get laid.

I told a 9/10 I wanted to get her pregnant and could see myself with her after only going on one date with her. This would be suicide for most guys, she told me to **** off several times... but I pulled it off and she ended up falling for me. And a few months later I ended up ****ing her.

I chased a woman down in my car and insisted she give me her number. She was freaked the hell out but I Texted her and three days later she responded and I was in.

I’ve made out in public bars within 3-4 minutes of meeting a girl. No reason I just felt like kissing her.

Am I too crazy for most women? Some. But the hotter the chick the more into psychopaths she is. Don’t believe me? Think of the hottest chick you know, find out the guys she has dated. Most were nutcases. The key is to be a psychopath while still being smooth and charming. I’m 6’0 and pretty good looking well built. If a woman doesn’t like me it’s simple...she is a lesbian.

Do what comes natural. Use your gifts. Humor is a plus...be the ****y *******...be the mysterious bad boy...different girls fall for different ****. Just have fun with it and the girls will come.

Sometimes I will just send women a video of my **** and play it off “your a beautiful woman . do you really think I would waste your time?” If your a Well endowed guy and a girl has so so interest level after she knows you’ve got a big **** in most cases she will immediately be interested in you.

If your rich find a way to show off your wealth. Nobody said this world is fair...see that 9 over there? There are a million guys trying to tap that ass you better do something to stand the **** out. Please let me know how far your “hey how was your day?” texts and ***** ass emojis get you.

**** insult her ass in a jokingly playful manner. you’d be surprised. I am not recommending anyone to do what I do. What works for me won’t work for you..and what works for you won’t work for me.

I wish I could tell you to be logical...and to only game women with an interest level of higher than 70%...but how can I tell a guy this when I’ve gotten women obsessed with me that were on the fence about even giving me a first date? If you see a girl you like Be persistent. No woman is off limits.
From
Art of seduction from Robert Greene
Id say that your style is the Rake

But i agree there a different style for everyone depending on many factors

The people not having success are using the wrong style/way for their personality/look

R

Ranger

As I go, I seem to be settling into my own world in this. I prefer a deeper connection but that doesn’t mean exclusive or anything like that.
I had to look back through my experiences. I can’t remember ever being dumped. It was always me that moved on. I just never realized it until I sat down and looked at it.
The better the connection, the better the sex. I really despise functional sex. A quickie isn’t cheap when it’s fired up well.
So I’ve been working on her connecting emotionally with me. Sex always follows.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I go, I seem to be settling into my own world in this. I prefer a deeper connection but that doesn’t mean exclusive or anything like that.
I had to look back through my experiences. I can’t remember ever being dumped. It was always me that moved on. I just never realized it until I sat down and looked at it.
The better the connection, the better the sex. I really despise functional sex. A quickie isn’t cheap when it’s fired up well.
So I’ve been working on her connecting emotionally with me. Sex always follows.
Im with you there fonctional sex is barely worth it

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
"captain55", my experience with women is identical as you described. Actually, when I was reading I thought in some moment that I wrote this post, not somebody else :) So I am sharing your opinions about this 101%.