Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you need to be "good looking enough"

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you can MAKE yourself good looking enough...anyone can.
This is what I see everywhere I go...average looking blokes holding hands with model type women.
With looks, its all about WHAT YOU MAKE, OF WHAT GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH. If you make the best of what you cannot change, then women notice. They will take preference toward the guy who is average looking but toned, rather than the untoned pretty boy (who thinks he doesnt need to work out because of his attractive mug). Why?
Because the fact that you have the self discipline to work out as many times as you obviously have shows a very, very attractive attitude.
A good dress sense, toned muscles and well looked after hair, far and away override good looks.
Attractiveness is only partly about looks, remember that.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr.uk said:
And you can MAKE yourself good looking enough...anyone can.
This is what I see everywhere I go...average looking blokes holding hands with model type women.
With looks, its all about WHAT YOU MAKE, OF WHAT GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH. If you make the best of what you cannot change, then women notice. They will take preference toward the guy who is average looking but toned, rather than the untoned pretty boy (who thinks he doesnt need to work out because of his attractive mug). Why?
Because the fact that you have the self discipline to work out as many times as you obviously have shows a very, very attractive attitude.
A good dress sense, toned muscles and well looked after hair, far and away override good looks.
Attractiveness is only partly about looks, remember that.
The top priority is always inner game. Everything else is focusing on the symptoms.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Yea , inner game is key , but you also gotta look best of yourself .

Noone gives a change dirty oily slob .
Absolutely. But many people here focus on symptoms before addressing the core issues. It's much easier. Inner game takes real work, a fearless inquiry into yourself. You must look into the inner mirror which does not lie.

Fixing up symptoms only is avoidance.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
ALL I CAN SAY IS INNER GAME, THAS ALL YOU NEED!!! Once your inner game is solid then everything is going 2 get into place so no worries about that :)

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS INNER GAME, THAS ALL YOU NEED!!! Once your inner game is solid then everything is going 2 get into place so no worries about that :)
alright, so lets say that a filthy dirty ass homeless dood with the best inner game in the world were to come crawling out of an alley and decided "hey! i want some ass today!" and went out cold approaching on the streets not for change but for chicks....what are his chances of getting a DECENT HB back to his dumpster to fcuk?

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
WRONG!! The following categories or any of the following categories of men will HAVE A VERY HARD TIME attracting good-looking women regardless if they have inner-game and confidence.

Extreme short-stature- 5'4" and under

Noticeably overweight by more than 15 lbs.

A below-average looking face.......

Remember, Confidence ONLY helps if you are atleast average looking.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
WRONG!! The following categories or any of the following categories of men will HAVE A VERY HARD TIME attracting good-looking women regardless if they have inner-game and confidence.

stuka1939 said:
Extreme short-stature- 5'4" and under
One of the most successful DJ's I have ever met is about 5'2". He's average looking, not very smart, but has an award winning personality, and no fear of rejection at all. He usually has beautiful women who are a few inches taller than him.

stuka1939 said:
Noticeably overweight by more than 15 lbs.
I scored some of the hottest women in my career when I was 15 lbs overweight. I used to dance at this night club with a shirt that had the bottom buttons missing. So my stomach kind of hung out and bounced around. I didn't think twice about it. I was just there to have fun. One super hottie that I ended up dating for a while told me when she saw me dancing with my belly hanging out, she thought, "Who is this guy thinking he's all cool looking like that?"

She actually cut in between another girl I was dancing with to introduce herself. I did literally nothing to attract her but be my fun, overweight self.

stuka1939 said:
A below-average looking face.......
Even with this, if your personality, attitude and confidence level are great, you can attract women. If you are a three in looks, you could get an HB6 or 7. You might not get a ten, but she will be a ten for you.

stuka1939 said:
Remember, Confidence ONLY helps if you are at least average looking.
Of course looks matter. Everything matters. But looks are just one piece of the whole. If looks are a smaller piece, than the other pieces better be bigger than average.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
being short is the devil's curse. 5'2"? please. keep making this stuff up. at 5'2" you should be doing sideshows with crabboy. take me for instance. i am good looking. i made second team all-city in football. i have had more than my share of babes. still i want more. so i have been working on my abs. when i take my jacket off i always make sure to pull it so that my shirt gets partly lifted up. let the hb's get a glimpse of my chiseled gut. i am telling you it works. easy to approach after that.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Mistic said:
One of the most successful DJ's I have ever met is about 5'2". He's average looking, not very smart, but has an award winning personality, and no fear of rejection at all. He usually has beautiful women who are a few inches taller than him.

He is probably a rare, rare scenario then.

Explain all these other forums where guys 5'5" and under keep getting rejected for not being tall enough or haven't had dates in years.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Mistic said:

He is probably a rare, rare scenario then.

Explain all these other forums where guys 5'5" and under keep getting rejected for not being tall enough or haven't had dates in years.
Yes, he is rare. But it is his personality that is rare. He would be successful whether he was tall or short.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth

Mistic said:

I scored some of the hottest women in my career when I was 15 lbs overweight. I used to dance at this night club with a shirt that had the bottom buttons missing. So my stomach kind of hung out and bounced around. I didn't think twice about it. I was just there to have fun. One super hottie that I ended up dating for a while told me when she saw me dancing with my belly hanging out, she thought, "Who is this guy thinking he's all cool looking like that?"

She actually cut in between another girl I was dancing with to introduce herself. I did literally nothing to attract her but be my fun, overweight self.

Even with this, if your personality, attitude and confidence level are great, you can attract women. If you are a three in looks, you could get an HB6 or 7. You might not get a ten, but she will be a ten for you.

Of course looks matter. Everything matters. But looks are just one piece of the whole. If looks are a smaller piece, than the other pieces better be bigger than average.
Being a good looking guy myself myspace.com/naughtonbynature

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
You don't have to look like a movie star to get a girl that you're attracted to...all the hell you have to do is respect yourself enough to take good care of your appearance. That doesn't even mean you have to work out all the time, just try not to look like a complete slob.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
Protonoto said:
I think I hate aldaris.
hey! the line starts way way back there. when you were as cool as i was in high school you get the haters coming from all-sides. funny thing is that secretly they all want to be your friend. too bad i never let any of them roll with me.

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I attract hot girls like magnets and most of the girls call me cute, I think it is because of my heights(5'3"), & I also have a strong inner game.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
aldaris said:
hey! the line starts way way back there. when you were as cool as i was in high school you get the haters coming from all-sides. funny thing is that secretly they all want to be your friend. too bad i never let any of them roll with me.
Leave that BS for the ladies, you just sound like a douche talking to guys that way.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so lets say that a guy thats a little above "average" height, has a fun outgoing personality and some hard ass inner game but has 3rd degree burns all over his body(including his face) were to approach chicks...whats his success rate for an F-close?