Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You need a vacation...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is a wake-up call to those of you who suffered the same addiction as I did.

Do you know one of the big reasons employers give vacation time to their employees' is so that they come back refreshed and ready to work.

People become burnt out after doing anything over and over again for any length of time. They lose motivation, creativity, drive, and enjoyment out of their job. It has become teadious and boring. A vacation takes their mind off work for a little while and by the time they get back they forgot all about how boring it had become and enjoy the refreshed/new experience.

Many posters here at this site need a vacation. If you read the bible and actually do as it tells you, then there is no need to post here and whine about what you should do in this situation or that situation.

I like many others here, had become addicted to this forum. I would come and spend my late hours at the computer checking the forum to see if anyone had replied to my posts or if anyone needed advice that I could help with. It quickly became repetative and old, but I kept coming anyway, I had nothing better to do in the middle of the night. I even found myself coming here when I had girls, but I wasn't coming for advice, it was the addiction that brought me here.

I recently decided to take a vacation from the site and untill tonight, I haven't looked back. It has felt like a great weight lifted from my shoulders. I left because I would find myself coming here, reading stuff on the forums and finding nothing new, I wouldn't post advice because I would just be repeating the same thing anyone else here would say. I would come and not even post, just read the posts for an hour or two a night. So I left and upon coming back I expected to find a new interest in the forum and be able to post advice again, but I feel no different than I did before my vacation. I have found no further use for this site. I now try to occupy myself with other things.

I am not actively looking to get a bunch of women right now, but have noticed quite a few eyes wandering my direction lately. I have mostly been reading and working out, thats all I have time for in between work and school. But I truely am loving life. I no longer drag myself here every night to read the same things over and over again.

This site gives us so much, but staying here and wasting our life posting the same advise over and over again is no way to repay your depts to SoSuave, the way you repay your depts is to go out and leave this site and live your life to the fullest. Parents love their children, but as much as they hate to see them leave home, it makes them proud to see them on their own feet. Its truely bitter-sweet.

This post is a wake-up call to those of you who suffered the same addiction as I did. Leave this site and live, you can always come back and give advice later on if you like.

Mr. Mystery

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. Yes, it's quite possible to become addicted to self-help materials to such an extent that one spends most of one's time simply reading and studying. I suppose you can't blame them, they feel like they're doing something positive but without the risks of actually applying the techniques. This goes for frequenting forums as well (And there's a whole other rant about snobby elitists who treat everyone with less posts like garbage, which I've always found fundamentally ridiculous).

I think I might follow your advice and take a vacation from this place... after all, I came here to improve my interpersonal social skills, not join a community of self-help addicts. And although some of the advice has been good, and I've had the privilege of reading posts by some truly wise people (Pook etc)., it's time to move on before this forum replaces the social life I've been striving for :)