"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

You Must Give 110%

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
The problem with our world is the fact that most people are unwilling to look past the borders of a country and see things for what they really are. All we are is a single species inhabiting our planet, and the fact that we have countries is complete bullsh!t. Nationalism and the belief that some are better than others is completely ignorant and wrong, because in the end, we all are born, eat, crap, have sex, and die. The only borders and nationalities that exist are in our minds.

I know I must sound like a hippy, but if everyone thought like this, the world would be a much better place.

so is that why your name is the IRISH
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
Wow I'm such a hyprocrit (sp?).

I didn't even realise, I guess cause this thinking is new to me. I've recently started listening to a lot of Bob Marley and am taking his words to heart.

Time for a name change.
 
Top