Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Damn!Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Phuck off. Seriously. You're an arsehole. Why don't you spit some of that bile you got into getting laid? Oh that's right, being a rude arrogant jerk is a full time thing.
I always thought that men wouldn't notice things like a womans hair, when there are other more interesting parts of her to focus on.
THAT IS WHY I POSTED THIS. I was not bragging about my t-its. My hair was short to begin with.
If you don't have anything decent to contribute, phuck off and don't respond. Idiot.
As far as big schlongs go, I've noticed that the tall, lanky guys usually are pretty well endowed.But I can't go into too much detail, because I might take up someone's valuable board space because they'll have to spend time calling me a phucking attention w-hore because I spoke about my sex life.
![]()
![]()
HAHAHA!!! You fell for it?Originally posted by ShortyBrown
I would never have thought that you guys would noticed things like hair, but I cut it on Saturday and when I went to work that night, every single guy that was on shift with me (yes all five of them) was like, "Wow girl you look really good!" Whereas only two of the girls complimented me. And here I am thinking that you guys only noticed frivilous things like boobies![]()
Maybe you do really look good with the new haircutOriginally posted by ShortyBrown
"Wow girl you look really good!" Whereas only two of the girls complimented me. And here I am thinking that you guys only noticed frivilous things like boobies![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Ice, darlin' one word-emoticons.![]()
Chicks have hair?Originally posted by ShortyBrown
I would never have thought that you guys would noticed things like hair, but I cut it on Saturday and when I went to work that night, every single guy that was on shift with me (yes all five of them) was like, "Wow girl you look really good!" Whereas only two of the girls complimented me. And here I am thinking that you guys only noticed frivilous things like boobies![]()