Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You may not need to change much

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is especially for newbies.

Before you go on trying this, that, and the other thing to "improve your game," sit back and see just where things have been going right and wrong. You might not need to change very much after all.

Looking back to my frustrated chump days, I came to realize I was attracting women, but doing some very foolish/ignorant/naive things once I did attract them, which blew the whole thing. Like thinking it would make gal #1 (the one I want the most) want me less if I carry on with gal #2 (who I'd also do, but don't like as much). And then, there were other times when things got a bit hot with a gal, I gave her a bit too much attention, and she backed off, then when I backed off and wrote her off, she started going after me again, but I blew her off, not realizing it was my own clinginess that had turned her off in the first place.

Other times I was clueless, not realizing when someone was interested in me, but just too shy to show it. When I asked one gal to give me her #, she said to get a hold of her through her friend, who was the one who was really interested in me. I also needed to be more comfortable with my sexuality, and not be so agreeable when it wasn't altogether sincere. Funny thing is that I was never that way with other people.

Just those few adjustments, which basically some simple re-programming were all I needed. I didn't need to try to be ****y & funny, didn't need any speed seduction techniques, or any "tricks" or gambits whatsoever. Just to make a few minor adjustments. In fact, when I tried to consciously be ****y & funny, started to play too hard to get, and all that crap, it made matters worse, and almost couteracted the improvements brought about by the necessary minor adjustments

So before you dive into everything and start overthinking the whole thing, take a look at things, and see just what has been good and where things have gone wrong. You might not have to change very much after all to greatly change your results.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for this great reminder bonhomme, and I love your drumming.

Some people on this site make the most ridiculous generalizations about the newbies on this forum. I hear stuff like 'an afc is a guy who buys women flowers and wears a pocket protector with big black glasses'. When I came here I believed I was this guy even though I was no where close to that kind of a chump. In fact, I never was a frustrated chump to begin with, I just had problems with controlling my thoughts. I knew what I needed to do and how to act but I couldn't getmy mind striaght. I'm currently workingon that. But for a while I was made to believe a complete overhall of my life was in order.