"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

You know...I've always wondered...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Greetings, fellas...

I was just thinking about something, and maybe someone can answer it for me - I've always wondered what happens in a real-life scenario when someone really changes themselves.

Let me clarify - Lets say a dude comes to this site and decides to redefine his "style" (for lack of another term). I've just kind of wondered if that sort of drastic transition would actually "go over smoothly" or "work" the next day at school when he rolls up in his new pimp gear after having been a nerd forever. Do you know what I'm getting at? :p

Ive just always wondered what that would be like...One day you're one thing, the next you completely revamp your image. I mean, I changed a lot after having read this site, but it wasnt so drastic...

Anyone?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
you get a lot of attention from girls whenever you do something against your own "grain"
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
For me, half my old nerd bros are givin me more respect than usual and half of em are callin me a traitor and *****in cuz i have abercrombie in my wardrobe. It went pretty smoothly with most other people though, but ya gotta have a few bumps in the road
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
You cant change over night, but while I was changing I couldn't help notice that people noticed that change at one point or another and react each in their own way.

Usually positive.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
We like to think that when we change people are happy for us, people aren't like that. Actually i shouldnt generalise like that, some people are genuinely happy for you when you succeed ie. your family, your real friends, and your true love.

The only reason you recieve positive feedback from the other people is because they want a piece of what you are becoming and they want you to raise their social status. Wether its in the form of befriending you, dating you, ****ing you, etc.

Thats the truth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top