"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

You just gotta have fun with it...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
If some sadist tv producer approaches you and gives you 2 options, 1 receiving a couple million dollars while having a camera man record your every move for the rest of your life while he tries his best to make your life extremely depressing or 2 receive a couple thousand while the camera sticks around for only 2 months. Which option would you choose?

The above situation is the predicament that many sosuave readers are face with. They can try their best to make a woman have the best time of her life to the point of them getting depressed with not getting the job done right or they can be calm, confidence, fun while they're around women that have heavy emotional baggage.

The lack of good results makes an aspiring Dj lose confidence and so he retreats to a seduction message board to try and learn more guidlines and study more reasons why those guidlines should work. That sosuave.com reader could have a series of bad luck which doesn't have anything to do with following the guidlines but since he doesn't aim to make himself happy he continues to depress himself with trying to make others happy...it's a bad habit...

Fun people seek fun without relying on other people to validate that they are fun to be with..fun people don't lose their flow because of not hearing a loud laugh or receiving compliments in return...fun people are like wine, the unwitty will realize their intrinsic funness over time.....

So...When you see a beautiful woman near you, don't stress, have fun...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top