“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

you have been given a second chance!

awake

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
This may sound rough to some of you but go ahead and do it:

look yourself in a coffin, imagine yourself in a coffin, look the people around you.

You are dead.
Your time in earth has passed.

Were you completely happy with your life?
did you take enough risks?
did you go for that opportunity and found out what it was like instead of what it could have been?

no??

Well, go back to earth, because you have been given a second chance!!

Now that you are alive, problems look simpler, don't they?

Next time you hear that voice inside of you that tries to stop you from going to talk to those girls, say to yourself: I have been given a second chance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
209
Location
UK
Good insight. Every one of us will die someday, yet we still put things off until 'tomorrow'. One day it'll all be too late. Act NOW, while you ARE alive. Die with no regrets.
 

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
I think I read a similar post by another user.
 

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2002
Messages
570
Reaction score
1
Location
LI, NY
I did too.
 
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
You're not wrong. You did read another post on the same topic by Chalenge Guy. It was called Buried Alive.

The description shows how it's meant to work, though I've never tried the exercise.

Buried Alive by Chalenge Guy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top