Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have authority over your girlfrend / wife.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick story. Was at a new years eve party with my gf family and cousins. She was drinking quite a bit, I just let her because I thought it was funny. I was relaxed drinking away myself.

Anyway took her back to my place after, we relaxed if you know what i mean..

So when we woke up she was hungover quite badly, I laughed. Then she said something that was quite enlightening. "you shouldn't have let me drink so much, you have authority". Although this girl is far from perfect we should strive to be with women that are submissive.

Just as it's the mans job to be a leader it's the women job to be submissive. If she is not submissive we can't effectively lead.

Playherman preaches this time and time again but I only really woke up the other night.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be affraid to use your authority as her man mate. I always told my ex to cook for me, to make me coffee, to wake me up if I had to study, whatever, and she happily obeyed. But you have to be a provider too and make her feel protected. As long as you are nice with her you can be full macho in my experience.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your job as a man is to let your woman flit about and let her emotions push her around from thing to thing like the leaf blown by the wind. BUT, you are supposed to step in when she is about to do something that will hurt her. This is what she expects... it's part of being the 'rock'.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it more as an excuse to blame you for her hangover than what you understood.
Perhaps. Anything is possible. Just thought I'd share.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of reminds me how. My dad blamed me for his mistakes....you drank to much...own it!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy on the crazy juice, sweet thing, you want to have a good morning... right???

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
everything is a tradeoff, everything is a 2 way street. If it aint, you are headed for real trouble.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be gullible. That's how it starts. A woman will only say you have "authority" (whatever that bull$hit means anyway) so long as she can blame you for her stupid actions. You're her boyfriend but don't fall into the trap of playing guardian angel for her.

If this is the first time she's said it. Ignore it. The next time she says something to that effect. Tell her in a calm but firm voice well, she should learn to control herself and that she is responsible for her actions not you.

Say no more about it and just ignore her if she tries to go on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she mentioned or inferred your authority before, or is this completely out of the blue?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick story. Was at a new years eve party with my gf family and cousins. She was drinking quite a bit, I just let her because I thought it was funny. I was relaxed drinking away myself.

Anyway took her back to my place after, we relaxed if you know what i mean..

So when we woke up she was hungover quite badly, I laughed. Then she said something that was quite enlightening. "you shouldn't have let me drink so much, you have authority". Although this girl is far from perfect we should strive to be with women that are submissive.

Just as it's the mans job to be a leader it's the women job to be submissive. If she is not submissive we can't effectively lead.

Playherman preaches this time and time again but I only really woke up the other night.
It's also her responsibilty to know her limits, only she can really know them.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she mentioned or inferred your authority before, or is this completely out of the blue?
Well she is pretty submissive and generally does what I say.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be gullible. That's how it starts. A woman will only say you have "authority" (whatever that bull$hit means anyway) so long as she can blame you for her stupid actions. You're her boyfriend but don't fall into the trap of playing guardian angel for her.

If this is the first time she's said it. Ignore it. The next time she says something to that effect. Tell her in a calm but firm voice well, she should learn to control herself and that she is responsible for her actions not you.

Say no more about it and just ignore her if she tries to go on.
Will keep this in mind.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly right. It is both. Wise is the man who leverages it to his advantage.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I might have said "You are drinking like a horse and will feel like horse dung tomorrow, are you sure you want that?". Then if she continues, let her do it, don't argue or make a fuss. And have a good laugh at her the next morning. And call her out on it if she tries to blame you for her bad behavior.