Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys have much success with Asian women?

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a relationship. Who knows she might be the one I stay with until I die or might not.

So my boat may or may not have already sailed.

Sleeping with an Asian chick has always been my unicorn. Never had success, tried a couple of times.

Just wondering how mabye of you have ? Would love to here some success stories..

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a relationship. Who knows she might be the one I stay with until I die or might not.

Sleeping with an Asian chick has always been my unicorn. Never had success, tried a couple of times.

Just wondering how mabye of you have ? Would love to here some success stories..
Hi Captain,
As the bawdy song goes "I've Fvucked with the Scum of all Nations..."
Mainland Chinese Girls are the pick of them....Truly God's gift to Western Man!

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Not much different from any woman. Been with Chinese, Japanese, and if you count them Indian, that I can remember.

I say go for it if the opportunity arises. Or you can always get a massage.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what you might have heard, their pvssies are not horizontal. Nor are they all submissive in bed.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what you might have heard, their pvssies are not horizontal. Nor are they all submissive in bed.
Hi Amsterdam,
Oh Mate,say not all,I met one whose party trick was sliding down the bannisters without her knickers on...Brrrrr....And then there's the Japanese Ones with Teeth...Yowie!!!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women aren’t at the top of my list of women I find attractive. However. I have dated Asian women and it’s been fine.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been with several. One of my first cold approach lays was with one, I waved to her from outside a bar then ran into her again outside the bar a while later. We made out then walked to my car and I took her home. Saw her a few more times after but I was retarded and did something to screw it up.

Most of them were very easy, very submissive and unbelievably horny. I don't really know what you need to do differently to attract them. None of them panned out except a FWB of a few months who I ended things with, which was a mistake.

I still highly prefer asian women in general but Japanese and SK ones are ones you want.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Asian women but they don't like black guys. Koreans are neutral and Japanese seem very positive. Chinese and most other kinds are nearly impossible.

Asians love white guys though so if you're white you can get them easy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So which country? Philippines? Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos? "Hey GI ..."

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a White guy at college that had an Asian roommate, who himself had an Asian girlfriend - and another guy would ask the White guy if it was slanted ...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Not much different from any woman. Been with Chinese, Japanese, and if you count them Indian, that I can remember.

I say go for it if the opportunity arises. Or you can always get a massage.
Indians are not "Asian" in this regard.