Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys have any stories that really triggered/motivated you? Like a spark that made you better

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 You know in the past i'd look at My crush..yeah i know..i'd look at her facebook profile to motivate..

And thoughts run through my head like:

Man, she (any chick you digging) is single..that lucky dude or DUDES must be pounding that nice poosy nicely and she be LUVIN IT!...

Sometimes, I pray for the day she changes her facebook picture with WHOMEVER's been d1cking her down.

You guys know that feeling? That spark from within, i'd totally feel it like an explosion of motivation to improve and the fun struggle ahead.

#2 In the past, thers this cute girl..then finally one day someone mentions"oh so and so has a boyfriend now".. Sheeet like that is like fuel for my sou!!!

Last edited:

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm motivated similarly to you, except I don't stalk my ex's FB, and whenever I think of her, I'm motivated to get a chick 10x hotter. I want her to look back on our breakup and think, " damn, I phuuucked up." At the end of the day, though, I do it all for the ******* in the mirror.