"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

You guys have any stories that really triggered/motivated you? Like a spark that made you better

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
#1 You know in the past i'd look at My crush..yeah i know..i'd look at her facebook profile to motivate..

And thoughts run through my head like:

Man, she (any chick you digging) is single..that lucky dude or DUDES must be pounding that nice poosy nicely and she be LUVIN IT!...

Sometimes, I pray for the day she changes her facebook picture with WHOMEVER's been d1cking her down.

You guys know that feeling? That spark from within, i'd totally feel it like an explosion of motivation to improve and the fun struggle ahead.

#2 In the past, thers this cute girl..then finally one day someone mentions"oh so and so has a boyfriend now".. Sheeet like that is like fuel for my sou!!!
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CptRomn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
26
Age
35
Yeah, I'm motivated similarly to you, except I don't stalk my ex's FB, and whenever I think of her, I'm motivated to get a chick 10x hotter. I want her to look back on our breakup and think, " damn, I phuuucked up." At the end of the day, though, I do it all for the ******* in the mirror.
 
Top