Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Guys Ever Feel Like This?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some takeout the other day at this restaurant, and there was some new girl working there, and she was just stunning, hitting on all cylinders. Magnificent pair of breasts in a tight sweater and great body, gorgeous hair, smooth clear skin, just screaming femininity. Now I wasn't looking to pick her up, let me make that clear, I have a girlfriend, and she was too young for me honestly (probably about 24). But my initial reaction was "Now that just isn't fair", because it didn't seem possible for a person to be that freaking hot, and appealing.

You ever feel like this when you see an exceptionally attractive girl? I feel like that level of hotness just isn't something that a guy can have, it's reserved for women. Even if it is fleeting.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really thought about it to be honest. Just had a crush or whatever without realizing it at the time. But guys can definitely have it from the woman's perspective. As heterosexual males, we don't see guys with the same lust and desire as we do for women, even if we can tell someone (male) is attractive. Not even close.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw a chick today her ass was so big and she had nice huge tits
I’m not even playing when I say I didn’t even know it was possible for a chick to have that much Azz

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But guys can definitely have it from the woman's perspective. As heterosexual males, we don't see guys with the same lust and desire as we do for women, even if we can tell someone (male) is attractive. Not even close.
Women can definitely desire men, and men can be attractive, but I don't think the "visual appeal" aspect is so much our department. Women desire men for a variety of reasons. But it's women's bodies who light the torch of desire IMO. That's why there are beauty pageants for women, not for men. That's why restaurants like Hooters and strip clubs with female dancers are more prevalent than those featuring men. Just generally speaking, a man is more likely to find an average woman appealing than a woman is to find an average man appealing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think this way, but the truth ruined that!

Now, I assume with 99% accuracy, that she's a hoe.

That being the case, now I just bypass the 'it's not fair' bit.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I assume with 99% accuracy, that she's a hoe.
Oh, I'm sure she probably was a ho. From my observation, girls like that get ruined by male attention and become very sexualized.
But that has nothing to do with my post, I wasn't looking to wife this girl up, or even date her. I was just responding to her pure physical appeal, which was considerable. To me, at least. Sometimes I wonder if this effect is more pronounced on me since I'm so ancient.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can definitely desire men, and men can be attractive, but I don't think the "visual appeal" aspect is so much our department. Women desire men for a variety of reasons. But it's women's bodies who light the torch of desire IMO. That's why there are beauty pageants for women, not for men. That's why restaurants like Hooters and strip clubs with female dancers are more prevalent than those featuring men. Just generally speaking, a man is more likely to find an average woman appealing than a woman is to find an average man appealing.
I was going to say, when it comes to visual appeal, men are much more broader than woman. They'll notice a wide variety of women of all figures. So completely agreed there. But the men that women do find very attractive have them behaving in similar ways as us. Especially when they're celebrities who were in successful films. Remember when all the women were going crazy over Aquaman for a while? It was everywhere.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just responding to her pure physical appeal, which was considerable. To me, at least. Sometimes I wonder if this effect is more pronounced on me since I'm so ancient.
I think it's natural. It's by design.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the men that women do find very attractive have them behaving in similar ways as us. Especially when they're celebrities who were in successful films. Remember when all the women were going crazy over Aquaman for a while?
Agreed the girls really flip out over guys they really like, maybe more so than us even. Girls at male stripper parties are way wilder than guys are in a strip club with female dancers. But I think there is more at play in cases like that than simply the men's visual appearance - they're responding to the fame, the fantasy of being with a wealthy celebrity, living the lifestyle, and with the strippers I think they're responding as much to each other as the strippers. It's like some sort of female fertility ritual, as much a social event as sexual excitement.

Guys have to maintain some dignity, so they play it more cool. Or they may act out their sexual frustrations by becoming violent, bar fights or whatnot. You can't just go up and motorboat some chick in public lol.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some takeout the other day at this restaurant, and there was some new girl working there, and she was just stunning, hitting on all cylinders. Magnificent pair of breasts in a tight sweater and great body, gorgeous hair, smooth clear skin, just screaming femininity. Now I wasn't looking to pick her up, let me make that clear, I have a girlfriend, and she was too young for me honestly (probably about 24). But my initial reaction was "Now that just isn't fair", because it didn't seem possible for a person to be that freaking hot, and appealing.

You ever feel like this when you see an exceptionally attractive girl? I feel like that level of hotness just isn't something that a guy can have, it's reserved for women. Even if it is fleeting.
Used to feel that way in my younger days, before cell phones, social media, internet, and the laws giving women power. Now when I see a young hot girl I think “the tall alpha male has f‘d her 18 different ways from Sunday.“ and the attraction is somewhat gone.

Heck I was in love in love with Sharon Stone when she was young. Then when she said she had an ABORTION at 17, her hotness went from 98 to 53, if not lower.

When these girls get ruined at 14,15,16,17, it destroys any type of fantasy, or even commitment of that matter.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at, @zekko, but you reminded me of one time at a former nude beach I’ve visited once or twice. I’m not much of a boob man, but I saw this girl walking past me with the most spectacular boobs I’ve ever seen. I mean they were otherworldly in their allure. In fact, I only have a shadowy memory of what they actually looked like, and I more remember my impression of them. To this day (15 or 20 years later), they still pop into my mind on occasion.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's the animal in you seeing someone you want to reproduce with.

It really does show the difference between the sexes. The female equivalent does exist. It's the Elvis Presley/George Clooney type. But women are less visual, they care about his prowess as well as his looks. Whereas men would rather she not say anything

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to think that until a girl described exactly how hot I was and all the things I made tingle. They're just not (always) obvious about it.

Used to feel that way in my younger days, before cell phones, social media, internet, and the laws giving women power. Now when I see a young hot girl I think “the tall alpha male has f‘d her 18 different ways from Sunday.“ and the attraction is somewhat gone.

Heck I was in love in love with Sharon Stone when she was young. Then when she said she had an ABORTION at 17, her hotness went from 98 to 53, if not lower.

When these girls get ruined at 14,15,16,17, it destroys any type of fantasy, or even commitment of that matter.
That pill is too black. Reality isn't this bleak bro. Go outside.

Oh, I'm sure she probably was a ho. From my observation, girls like that get ruined by male attention and become very sexualized.
But that has nothing to do with my post, I wasn't looking to wife this girl up, or even date her. I was just responding to her pure physical appeal, which was considerable. To me, at least. Sometimes I wonder if this effect is more pronounced on me since I'm so ancient.
The hottest girls I know go through the "ho" phase very quickly, if at all. They're getting male attention since age 12, it gets old very fast. My hottest friends are the least promiscuous. Some lost their virginity in their early twenties.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I first saw my oneitis, I couldn’t believe anyone could be that beautiful in real life.Note that I knew her since we were five years old.There are just those girls man.:)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your OP now. My daily swig of Geritol has cleared my ancient brain enough to comprehend basic concepts.
Men can indeed have that kind of hotness, but our hotness is a conglomeration of qualities.

Women’s currency of attractiveness (initially) is virtually 100% looks and physical mannerisms. Nothing more. So this girl you saw scored exceptionally high in that one department.

When she gets married, it will likely be with some dude who she perceives as exceptionally hot, while the rest of the world scratches it’s collective head - “What does she see in him?”

For us men, hotness is an undefinable quality of how we make them feel. Looks are only a small part of the evaluation.

I’m chuckling to myself because just this morning my wife, who goes to work very early, said goodbye to her grumpy, disheveled and still in bed husband, and said “You look so handsome. I just want to pounce on you.” LOL if you guys saw this every one of you would say “WTF!”. She is exceptionally physically beautiful and I figure I’m a 7.5 physically, but maybe about a 4 when waking up. But for whatever reasons, I’m hugely attractive to her because looks is only a small percentage of attractiveness for women.

We can all use women’s metrics in our favor if only we recognize the fact that they evaluate us on far more qualities than we evaluate them. We men tend to think they “must” be evaluating us mostly on looks simply because that’s the sole metric that we use. It’s difficult for us to comprehend anything different.

Let us also not forget that while women can be universally attractive, men cannot. Every man, even Brad Pitt himself, will appeal only to a subset of women.

Any man who projects dominance and power to a particular woman is as hot as can be in her eyes. I mean irresistibly hot. Wise is the man who learns how to excite women’s imaginations.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About fifteen years ago, I saw a gal that probably could not get anymore hot. She had dropped by the work place (she was the girl of a co-worker).

paraphrasing the conversation:

Me: I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend is about the sexiest girl that I've ever seen. I mean this strictly as a compliment and nothing more.

Coworker: I appreciate that, but it comes with a price. She's all bltch inside and if we're out for a drink, I usually have to fight off guy's when I return from the bathroom. Sometimes I don't think that she's worth it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, maybe when you turn 60 you'll feel that way again.
From what I've read on this forum (not just this thread), I've always thought I appreciate female beauty more than most guys. I see it in an "Isn't God's creation amazing?" type of context.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen jaw droppingly handsome men. I remember this one man from I dunno, 23 or so years ago walking up the street in NYC.

He was a stunning Italian looking man, impeccably dressed in a camel colored cashmere draped about him, a pink & white dress shirt, cuff links, Italian shoes. Salt & pepper hair, square jaw, light eyes, prominent brow. Tall, fit & trim. V torso. Drop dead gorgeous. Probably a fashion model.

So yeah. There are men that physically appealing. I still recall that man from 20+ years ago. Quite an impression.

Cheers

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
This is a common sentiment on this forum it seems.

You have no idea how horny and how visually oriented all women are until you experience it firsthand, and then experience it over and over and over again.

Women get just as thirsty and horny as any man. The main difference is that a much smaller percentage of men evoke this type of reaction so it's not common knowledge, and often dismissed (as on this forum) as urban myth.