Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are still fooling yourselves.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Women only care about looks,money,sexual performance,personality in the sense of what you can do for her.You see an ugly guy with a hot chic,he's either loaded,packing a big schlong(no homo), he treats her like a fawking queen,or she had a kid by him and she's stuck.

Chics that don't care?Are crazy or they are B!tches.PERIOD.

2.Women don't want to be freinds with straightguys stop trynna to make it happen.Get back to the poolhalls,the bars and the stripjoints with the guys cuz you're gonna be a lonley ass mother****er thinking you're so called "female freinds" really wanna hang out with you constantly.

3.Most women don't wannna give up the nookie ascap.No matter what you look like.There are more hoes than the media wants you to beleive but usually you should wait before you pounce.

4.Most women have and will continue to cheat.Yes.Deal with it.

^If you can't swallow none of this than just turn back into an afc and keep knocking on skallywags doors for late night nutfests.I won't blame you if you do.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want to be friends? Yikes, the friend-zone must be imaginary then.

Sounds like you have met some pretty low chicks dude. Either that or you just haven't met any.

It's all about balance, have enough mates, get enough action, and happiness shall ensue. Kinda.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing is less than elegant.

But, yeah, everything he's saying is eternal DJ wisdom. It's all true.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just for me? My Friend-zone is a next zone for girls.

Sarge On!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, women LOVE male friends. Especially their intellectual *****s who compliment them on being pretty, sweet, etc. Female friends don't validate or do as much crap for them as their male "friends" (started as potential lovers) do.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with most of the post, but whatever makes **** work for you is cool with me. Anyway my thoughts:

1.Women only care about looks,money,sexual performance,personality in the sense of what you can do for her.You see an ugly guy with a hot chic,he's either loaded,packing a big schlong(no homo), he treats her like a fawking queen,or she had a kid by him and she's stuck.
I know some pretty short, not the best looking of guys thats not loaded, treats women not in the best way, doesn't have any kids, and since he's so short (I mean like 5' maybe), I don't THINK he's packin a huge schlong, but I couldn't tell you that for a fact, I'll ask later :p.

On top of that, when I used to be AFC I had girls like me and I wasn't the best looking guy, I certainly didn't buy them **** (I was broke as hell), they had no way of telling if i had a huge schlong and I didn't treat them like a queen because I barely talked to them. So I mean maybe you meet some low quality women, but with alot of women this is true.

2.Women don't want to be freinds with straightguys stop trynna to make it happen.Get back to the poolhalls,the bars and the stripjoints with the guys cuz you're gonna be a lonley ass mother****er thinking you're so called "female freinds" really wanna hang out with you constantly.
My female friends CALL ME to hang out, and give ME rides to places and whatnot. So again, this isn't true, but I've got a pretty decent balance, plus I know some pretty cool girls.

3.Most women don't wannna give up the nookie ascap.No matter what you look like.There are more hoes than the media wants you to beleive but usually you should wait before you pounce.
That depends on the woman, won't disagree there.

Again, that depends on the woman so I won't go there.

Interesting post nonetheless.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Is it just for me? My Friend-zone is a next zone for girls.

Sarge On!
Yep thats true chicks just cant handle being cut off or cutting you off totally so they give you the whole lets just be friends deal until some guy comes along that blows her mind and body.

The only girl m8s I have (3 in fact) I have no sexual intentions at all and have never even though of them that way .......... yes they want me but ugggh yuck LOL. They give social proof when and if its needed, but most of the time I'm a lone ranger that does what he wants to do, even when I'm with mates they plain don't get my POV on women and life.

I don't know why people cant understand the fact that you don't need a girl to be happy, for me the girl is the icing on the cake, if the cakes crap then it don't matter how good the icing is the whole thing will taste crap, now stick a good cake with good icing in your mouth and you'll enjoy it .............. but if you take cooking classes and bake a awesome cake and get some awesome icing on it you'll love the cake.

Sorry for the analogy, but someof you might undertand then.

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like someone is a little angry at women if you ask me. I've never had a problem with women being friends with me. In fact they call me to hang out as often as my male friends do.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 4 female friends

One is married to my bro

One is in a 3 year LTR with one of my best mates.

1 is in a 2 year LTR with one of my best mates.

1 is pregnant to a mate of mine

The rest of the girls i know are in simlair situations and are in the "never touch" zone if you will....

You cant be "just friends" to a girl you want to **** unless your a ***** to your own emotions and cant control them!

Sarge On!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Here's the thing...women don't want ANYONE to not like them. They are so afraid of hurting a guy's feelings or having him mad at her that she will tell him "let's just be friends" instead of a straight rejection, even when she has no intention of being friends with him. Just to avoid looking like a mean b!tch. She doesn't really mean "let's just be friends", she means, "I don't want to hang out with you...please don't hate me for that."

This is not to be confused with a legitimate guy/girl friendship, but those are rare, and usually happen as a matter of circumstance. (i.e. her friend's boyfriend becomes her platonic friend, and his friends become platonic friends if she doesnt' want to F them, but they still hang out)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
I'm still fooling myself.

I still believe the idea that women want to fuq as much as men do, and as quickly.
I'm such a sucker: I actually buy it when I tell myself that a chick wants to fuq on the first date, but is afraid to be seen as a s1ut. I really should wait and not push for sex, when will I snap out of it?

Novice.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are sad facts of life we're raised to ignore.

I myself like to pretend otherwise at times. If not... you become completely empty inside and feel truly alone in the world... or start looking for homos or bestiality, haha.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I'm still fooling myself.

I still believe the idea that women want to fuq as much as men do, and as quickly.
I'm such a sucker: I actually buy it when I tell myself that a chick wants to fuq on the first date, but is afraid to be seen as a s1ut. I really should wait and not push for sex, when will I snap out of it?

Novice.

haha I'm with you on that one.

I very often get laid on the first date, if she and I are jiving well.

This doesn't happen all the time, but often enough to take note. And people can't start screaming that I'm dating sluts.. that's not the case.

Girls want it as much as we do and the second they know that you're not gonna judge them for giving it up early on, it's "all systems go" .

Get her comfortable and gain her trust (for real.. don't just do it to get in her pants) and it's pretty easy to get her hot enough to fvck. Even when the anti-slvt defense comes up, it's nothing more than her attempt at not seeming to easy, and if that comes up you've not proven to her that she can trust you, yet... just take a bit more time and soon the defenses go down.

One of the big reasons why a women would hold out is because she knows deep down that sex is the only thing she really has to offer you, so she treats it like gold.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the poster it's just the cold hard truth. You have to have looks, money, or a huge d!ck. If you don't have one of these than your chances of landing an 8.5 and above are greatly reduced but not impossible.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I understand this post, but let me just look at a few things without agreeing or disagreeing.

Tha Realnezz said:
My first response would be there is a *lot* you can do about sexual performance without changing the size of your shlong.

Personality can definitely change. You can use positive self-talk, learn comedy, take a job that requires public interaction, get hobbies, have and live more. This improves life in general, especially success with women.

Money. Get a job, find a better job, learn a skill. All of this improves life including success with women SO LONG as you improve the two thngs above and/or don't become a hermit.

I don't think having a great personality, money, or great sexual technique will ever hurt anyone, so suffice to say most people will appreciate these things.
There is a whole network of chicks I hang out with and talk on the phone with etc. I assure you I am straight:) Having female friends is an excellent way to meet more women and learn about women. This is just crazy. Why wouldn't females want to be friends with straight guys? Only guys who are negative or just give advice without providng any kind of meaningful feedback/conversation is this true of. T

See like if a chick called me all upset, I wouldn't answer it like I did this reply. It wouldn't be just all advicy and **** with one suggestion after the next. That just makes people feel verbally assualted. That's my guess as to why some guys have trouble making female friends.
One of the ways I increased my success with women was by lving for today and to stop hesitating. When I went forward, flaking was no higher than when I waited, I just laid more girls total and got rid of ones I didn't want faster.
That just makes it easier to find women to sleep with. If you know you've got a cheater, one idea might be to become swingers. That's a good way to get a lot of hot chix assuming you girl is hot and hopefully she is. If you want a monogomous relationship, then seek out women who also want that. Religious women come to find, and no they are not ALL hypocrites, there really are some women who want monogamy all through life, although I'd agree that is a minority as most women I've known have monogomous stages but not true, life-long monogamy in the purest sense. Not a bad thing unless one chooses to see it this way. You can have either depending on your wants.

^If you can't swallow none of this than just turn back into an afc and keep knocking on skallywags doors for late night nutfests.I won't blame you if you do.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:

Chics that don't care?Are crazy or they are B!tches.PERIOD.

Not getting enough attention over at pimphop.com Realness? Oh yeah, that boards dead:crackup:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well the one thing I don't agree with is that women don't want to have guy friends.

The fact is they love having AFC friends to use as emotional tampons.

You also make it sound as if a man can no longer find a respectfull woman.
This isn't true at all. 99.9% of americanized chicks are useless for anything serious anyway, but that doesn't mean that the good ones don't exist.