Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are puzzies, You know what you want and it aint no relationship(read this)

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
why i this thread still in tips or not closed yet!!!

my 2 cents

i think racism is just pure ignorance.. and lack of social understanding after all everyone is different and i dont agree with generalistation.

give every 1 a chance and if they prove them selves great if not they can fvck off!

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world is full of weak minded people, forgive them.

I dislike blacks that use racism as a shield and whine like little b!tches about it. Using race whenever they can, get over it mofo!

I also hate whites, asians, to any kind of damn race that are racists. Comments such as "Blacks are only good for trouble." They are the ones needing some mental help.

We lack understanding in this world, it'll always be that way. We go so low that only a war may solve such an issue.

It's great how the world works right?

Be a strong person.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen, You hate EVERYTHING, everytime you make a post, you whine about something. You alwayz Whining like a little Baby.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 05-16-2002).]

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If wanting to have sex makes a women a slut, then black women are sluts. White women too. And chinese, mongolian, mexican, canadian, french, etc etc etc. Sex generates pleasure in every healthy human being. And everyone is here on Earth to seek pleasure.
So quit with that church misconceptions of sex being a bad thing, something you shouldn't be talking about with a girl or she'll see you as a sex driven monster. If you feel bad about sex, then it will show and you'll look like a psycho when talking about it.
Just remember everyone wants to fvck and be cool.

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:
Chosen, You hate EVERYTHING, everytime you make a post, you whine about something. You alwayz Whining like a little Baby.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 05-16-2002).]
HAHAHAHAHA

Whatever little b!tch

------------------

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aiken_Drum:
If wanting to have sex makes a women a slut, then black women are sluts. White women too. And chinese, mongolian, mexican, canadian, french, etc etc etc. Sex generates pleasure in every healthy human being. And everyone is here on Earth to seek pleasure.
So quit with that church misconceptions of sex being a bad thing, something you shouldn't be talking about with a girl or she'll see you as a sex driven monster. If you feel bad about sex, then it will show and you'll look like a psycho when talking about it.
Just remember everyone wants to fvck and be cool.

True, it's human nature to have sex. But there is also something called self-respect.

Who would you choose? A woman that has banged 100 men in the course of 10 years. Or a woman that had sex with 3 men in a course of 10 years through relationships?

Who would you respect more? Why do we humans consider ourselves to be "above" animals? Serious question.

------------------

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~:
True, it's human nature to have sex. But there is also something called self-respect.

Who would you choose? A woman that has banged 100 men in the course of 10 years. Or a woman that had sex with 3 men in a course of 10 years through relationships?

Who would you respect more? Why do we humans consider ourselves to be "above" animals? Serious question.

I would chose a women with few sexual partners but because of AIDS. If it didn't existed, it depends of the the type of relationship I wanted. The "slut" obviosly can't have a LTR, so I'll go with her for a ONS cause of her experience
. The other one for a LTR.

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

DontStop

Don Juan
Reaction score
he said "we can go to the bathroom upstairs in the hall".
ahahahhahahaha

------------------
absolute power corrupts absolutely..
which is a problem..
if you're powerless.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Christ, people. I'm sure you guys are just so DJ that you would rather spend your time arguing via an electronic medium rather than proving to yourself in the real world. Woo-fncking-hoo.

Somebody close this already!