I gotta do this quick, I need to go to work.
But guys, you can read all the articles on here or anywhere for that matter about dating...but it won't really help unless the girl had interest in you in the first place.
Since joining here, I have learnt so much. One thing I have noticed is that, if THAT girl doesn't have much interest in you in the first place, it will be very hard to get her.
So that is why you need to always looks your best, talk your best, smell your best...ANYWHERE YOU GO!
This at least gives you a good chance to get your foot in the door.
And Guys, not every girl will like you. You gotta accept that fact. That's why the "NEXT" rule here is very important. If she isn't responding to your "Mackin' Material", MOVE ON FOR CHRISTS SAKES! Don't waste your time!
Cheers!
But guys, you can read all the articles on here or anywhere for that matter about dating...but it won't really help unless the girl had interest in you in the first place.
Since joining here, I have learnt so much. One thing I have noticed is that, if THAT girl doesn't have much interest in you in the first place, it will be very hard to get her.
So that is why you need to always looks your best, talk your best, smell your best...ANYWHERE YOU GO!
This at least gives you a good chance to get your foot in the door.
And Guys, not every girl will like you. You gotta accept that fact. That's why the "NEXT" rule here is very important. If she isn't responding to your "Mackin' Material", MOVE ON FOR CHRISTS SAKES! Don't waste your time!
Cheers!