"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

You GOT It Man...I swear

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
This is my first time giving real advice on this forum and I admit that I am not a Dan Juan yet (need a lot of work, too). But I feel I have some helpful advice for all you high schoolers (like me):

First off...

I'm going to TELL you right now. YOU ARE SPECIAL. Everyone on EARTH has the potential to be considered the GREATEST person who ever lived...wouldn't we all love to be just that? Now, that seems like a tall order but it's true. Like the title: You GOT it man...I SWEAR

Why is this true, you ask? Not everyone is born into an ideal situation or with ideal, God-given abilities. It seems unfair and almost impossible for them to vastly improve their life. Well here's another thing to remember: struggle builds character. Just like exercise builds muscles: the more pain you endure, the stronger you will become. The trick is to DO IT the RIGHT way. When you exercise, if you do it wrong, you will become weaker and CRIPPLED. Get it??

Here's something to remember: if someone ever makes you feel like sh*t, take a little time to consider what they did or said. HONESTLY figure out for yourself whether it was helpful or if they were just being an a**hole. If it was helpful, consider it and move on. If it wasn't, f*uck em. You don't need that sh*t. F*ckin ***** don't know what he/she talking about. THEY DON'T KNOW YOU. YOUR FRIENDS DON'T KNOW YOU. YOUR PARENTS DON'T KNOW YOU. ONLY YOU KNOW YOU. Be what you want to be and work for it. Give yourself goals and ACCOMPLISH them. JUST DO IT. The reason why most people dont "just do it" is because they're scared of commitment. What's to be SCARED of??? You WILL get rewarded in the end. Even right after a good workout, don't those muscular sores make you feel GOOD? Doesn't it make you feel like a man when you can endure the pain and live on? YES it does. You will feel SO GOOD.

One more thing before I go. Most rappers...are my idea of ideal men. BE like them, mentally speaking. They all have the ****iness that "I just don't give a f*ckin rats ass what everyone else thinks of me. I'ma do what I do. I'ma be me. I'ma keep it real." Think like that. Be confident in who are and improve who you are, so that no one will ever be close to your level.

One of your major goals in life should NOT be: "I want to be better than everyone." It should be: "I want to see HOW much better I can be than everyone. I want to be a million times above their sorry a**es."

Thank you

Play on playa
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
good first post

other thing about rappers is all the real and respected rappers came from the roughest backgrounds you can imagine
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
nice article!
 

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Knoxville
"One of your major goals in life should NOT be: "I want to be better than everyone." It should be: "I want to see HOW much better I can be than everyone. I want to be a million times above their sorry a**es."

I like that...kicka$$post, man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
awesome. my new mantra!
 
Top