Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You don't want a smart girl. Stop asking them to be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are insecure af. Even the act of getting degrees is a way to fight that.
I don't see why they felt a need to "compete" with men. Man used to work himself to death and would lay down his life for his family. All she needed to do was reasonably support the situation.

Snort

Banned
Reaction score
Lot of hot takes on this forum about guys wanting a smart and mature woman
Smart and mature are two different things. I love high-IQ women but maturity is not something I especially desire. I can't stand low-IQ women and in most cases it will reflect anyway in poor taste in style and in facial expressions. Disgusting.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone that has intellectual interests
What are intellectual interests?

Smart and mature are two different things. I love high-IQ women but maturity is not something I especially desire. I can't stand low-IQ women and in most cases it will reflect anyway in poor taste in style and in facial expressions. Disgusting.
Why do you need a woman with a high IQ for? No one needs a doctor half the time unless a medical need comes up and that assumes they know the field that is needed. What is a high IQ woman going to talk to you about? Please explain.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know?
There's a variety of interests out there. What exactly do you want from a woman in the intellectual interest department?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common interest to me, so that we can have normal discussions like normal people instead of just small talk all the time.
Okay then. So you're having a normal discussion with this [high iq woman]. You are talking about how homeless should stop being lazy and go get a fast food job literally across the street. They are hiring.

She replies: That's mean! Some people are not able to work! They have mental illnesses and disabilities!

You: Yet they can stand outside and take buses all day to get from one intersection to the next. For someone with disability and illnesses, they are doing a lot more work for someone who should not be mentally functioning. And it's more work than anyone does inside a local store they work at.

She: Are you saying people should slave for minimum wage jobs everyday?!

The topic goes into an emotional tangent cause that is what women's nature does. The above example is actually something I dealt with a [high iq woman] and many others in different scenarios. Same line of thought of attempting conversation, then she takes it somewhere else that makes you go "what."

Men were not made to have conversations with women. We were made to give them orders and to also make them understand some direction or subject that they were not able to. All high iq women got their knowledge from men. Men gained that knowledge through risks, taking chances, and having a discovery intuition to build and protect. No woman ever figured out that you can split atoms and make an explosion cause they're not risky enough to do that. They do not have the abandonment and the journeyman nature to pursue something as asinine as flying a kite to figure out how electricity worked. No woman sat alone for years trying to decide the fundamental rules of math.

Your normal discussions with a woman are always gossip and emotional babble. Never anything intricate.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
just to try to follow your logic:

so at some point in history the first wheel was made, does that mean the any advances in wheel technology is not original thought? One could ostensibly argue that nothing is new under the sun. Even your current thoughts on this subject, after all I’m sure it’s all been said before.

Marie Curie
Grace Hopper
Rosalind Franklin
Heddy Lamar

To name a few, might look them up if you don’t know who they are or what their work was…

Okay then. So you're having a normal discussion with this [high iq woman]. You are talking about how homeless should stop being lazy and go get a fast food job literally across the street. They are hiring.

She replies: That's mean! Some people are not able to work! They have mental illnesses and disabilities!

You: Yet they can stand outside and take buses all day to get from one intersection to the next. For someone with disability and illnesses, they are doing a lot more work for someone who should not be mentally functioning. And it's more work than anyone does inside a local store they work at.

She: Are you saying people should slave for minimum wage jobs everyday?!

The topic goes into an emotional tangent cause that is what women's nature does. The above example is actually something I dealt with a [high iq woman] and many others in different scenarios. Same line of thought of attempting conversation, then she takes it somewhere else that makes you go "what."

Men were not made to have conversations with women. We were made to give them orders and to also make them understand some direction or subject that they were not able to. All high iq women got their knowledge from men. Men gained that knowledge through risks, taking chances, and having a discovery intuition to build and protect. No woman ever figured out that you can split atoms and make an explosion cause they're not risky enough to do that. They do not have the abandonment and the journeyman nature to pursue something as asinine as flying a kite to figure out how electricity worked. No woman sat alone for years trying to decide the fundamental rules of math.

Your normal discussions with a woman are always gossip and emotional babble. Never anything intricate.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a hypersimplistic comment full of holes and she jumped all over you. I fail to see the problem.
"hypersimplistic".

Okay I think my observation of you is correct: you're either a woman behind that account or you are female orientated male. That explains why you want to have normal discussions with a woman. No man would sit there and reply with such disdain as saying that comment I made was simplistic and full of holes. Literally explained the reasoning behind it and like a woman you replied exactly as they do.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marie Curie
Grace Hopper
Rosalind Franklin
Heddy Lamar

To name a few, might look them up if you don’t know who they are or what their work was…
Big deal... You named 4 women in the history of inventions and innovations...... Literally thousands of men's names could be mentioned.... The exception doesn't prove the rule...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Obviously there are many more, but I’m not going to list every female inventor, engineer, researcher ever.

Anyway deductive reasoning isn’t working and the one philosophical question I asked is conveniently being ignored, therefore the conversation cannot proceed.

You guys are absolutely right anyone that doesn’t agree with you is “beta” and women are only good for breeding or banging. Thanks for setting us all straight.

Logic is lost on y’all so I’m sure irony and sarcasm is too.

Enjoy studs.

Big deal... You named 4 women in the history of inventions and innovations...... Literally thousands of men's names could be mentioned.... The exception doesn't prove the rule...

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation of you is that you're deeply autistic and see people as objects.
Another female argument.

Obviously there are many more, but I’m not going to list every female inventor, engineer, researcher ever.

Anyway deductive reasoning isn’t working and the one philosophical question I asked is conveniently being ignored, therefore the conversation is cannot proceed.

You guys are absolutely right anyone that doesn’t agree with you is “beta” and women are only good for breeding or banging. Thanks for setting us all straight.

Logic is lost on y’all so I’m sure irony and sarcasm is too.

Enjoy studs.
If you had logic, you would have started off with that but you didn't. You attempted to use emotional reasoning and are now upset you got called out for it. Happens all the time when talking to female orientated users. You'll get better over time. Or maybe not.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logic is lost on y’all
Says the person resorting to ad hominem responses, when met with a logical counterpoint... You had to scrounge up four names... My point is for every female name you can think of, there's dozens if not multiples of dozens of mens name that could be listed. The exception doesn't prove the rule...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
upset? Lmfao if anything I’m amused by you grasshopper.

anyway responding anymore will only encourage you and your sidekicks. As I said - you guys are the stud muffins, enjoy the thread.

peace

Another female argument.

If you had logic, you would have started off with that but you didn't. You attempted to use emotional reasoning and are now upset you got called out for it. Happens all the time when talking to female orientated users. You'll get better over time. Or maybe not.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminder that Pierce has attempted to leave twice so far but he still staying around cause he's emotionally invested. Gottem.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I'm finding more and more smart capable sexy women coming into my line of work in the last 20 years. I'd much rather talk about ideas than the latest Us magazine gossip.

The woman I am with seriously gets turned on when I explain some science behind my job.

Smart women also study how to enjoy sex and are open to experimentation and role play....

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation of you is that you're deeply autistic and see people as objects.
That's not actually a given, I am very empathetic towards others.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart women also study how to enjoy sex and are open to experimentation and role play....
But a woman doesn't have to be smart to learn that [it's not smart to learn how to put your legs up]. They know that naturally cause a woman follows the lead of whatever her man wants. She also knows how to lie and act so of course she's going to know how to roleplay. She does it daily.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest here. Most ( not all) women are built to think emotionally up until around menopause. This emotionality makes it difficult to have logical conversations with them. They will usually resort to what feels right. The evidence is the modern left. The left has been taken over by so called " intellectual women". We see how ridiculous their intelligence is when they are voting in people that don't believe in biological womanhood.

Women are also herd thinkers. They rarely have independent thoughts about a topic. I can give examples. When it was in vogue to support trans people in female athletics most women were on board. Now they see the destruction that it is causing. Us men were thinking against the grain and said its a ridiculous idea from the beginning.

Women are not interested in intellectual topics like war, history the economy, guns, martial arts, philosophy etc.

Most women don't see why promiscuity ruins them. They are still arguing for body count doesn't matter and the wage gap ( which has been debunked since the 1970s). Women ( in general) are too intellectually dishonest to be real critical thinkers.

I think we should just enjoy them for what they are: Domestic helpers that will help raise your children.